4 AM

Losing control?

What video game defined your childhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking avatar circlejerk get out of mah Holla Forums

Actually, it's 10 am. Just had a good fap and now I'm drinking coffee and listening to music. Then I'll go play Pillars of eternity. I'll also start working in a month or too. Things are kinda okay, still a kissless virgin though.

Pull the trigger already.

Pokemon, Banjo-Tooie, and Smash 64 and Melee.

Morning everyone!

Starting my job hunt on monday, not looking forward to it. Maybe I'll play some job sim games like euro truck to prepare.

red alert 2

Dead thread.

Working where?

Needs more hidden gems tbh

Passed shit, time too drink for ever after too long without ethy chan

Whats everyone deinking tonight?

School, I'm a highschool teacher.

Kinda surprised you haven't passed out yet.

Are you actually home or still on base?

How do you deal with all the qt hs chicks?

I had some tea

You're going to be a teacher or are one already?

Is it autistic of me to want to revamp some of those to have some kind of more logical organization?

Pokemon of various forms and Spyro 1-3. Pretty much all I had when I was little.

Your NEETbux run dry from buying all those figures?

Orange Juice with my chicken burgers. Bottom of the carton unfortunately.

it may as well haven't tbh

give into the autism

Coffee. Went to bed at 7 pm, woke up at 2 am.

I'm so close to sleeping like a normal person again.

Eh, they scream after me all the time like I'm Paul Mccartney or something. There are more smart pretty girls around now than when I was in hs. I like it that they like me and it ups my confidence but I don't flirt with them or do anything in that regard.

I have been one for a couple of years. Worked most of the time, I've been between jobs for the past several months though.

I have to wonder, do your students suspect you to have no love life at all? Just wondering how readily apparent that might be if it's not like you're outright telling them (I've had some teachers that used self-deprecation as a form of humor).

breakout nigga

'3'
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

coffee monica wus good tho

I am not home yet out in town near this base, getting drunk then sleeping in the ride.home then drinking again next day for.a stag

Tea is not a real drink

Only orange with vodka is acceptable

end your life

Needs an all girl only category tbh

And I've been broke for at least 6 months. Parents just putting pressure on me to get a job.

Are you like a young 20 something dude? What happens if a girl straight up comes on to you?

How's teaching work for you? I'm pretty surprised to find a teacher posting in the thread known as the containment pit of autistic NEETs.

Who needs a childhood?

When you can service my wood.

You'll have my assbabies

We'll homosexually

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I'll fight you

Do die. Your tolerance is probably way down!

DON'T*

/rec/ is pretty rule cucked idk tbh fam. I wouldn't bother ain't no pleasein dem niggas

poor spyduh kun unni

u gotta b lyk garth in wayne's world n jus say thank you monica

I would. I'd really like to (I've done it before with vidya related images; makes a good outlet). The issue though is that unless you're going by genre (which many series can fit into multiple of) or time frame (which could make things quite big), it's a good bit harder to divvie things up. With vidya you can at least make stuff on a system to system basis.

On the other hand, I don't hang around /a/ here enough to really know what people would like to see be added/taken off as far as decent shows go (and I'm not entirely sure how active /rec/ really is; doesn't help that /a/ shoos anything in regards to recommendation to another board), so all I could really do would be reformat what's there.

Morning Everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Pokemon Yellow, LoZ: OoT, DK64, Rush 2, and a handful of Genesis games like Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, and Sonic 1 & 2.

Water as always famalam
pretty soon i'm gonna start having meal-replacement shakes as well though. Gotta drop this weight. Getting some Lean Mode capsules soon as well as some free weights for Christmas. I have nearly no idea what i'm doing but damn it I gotta shed some pounds.

MGS2 IS BEST METAL GEAR
RITSU SUCKS MAYOR DICK

I don't think they suspect it. Girls ask me do I have a girlfriend and when I say no, they say oh but you're so cute, how come you don't have a gf. I don't use self-deprecation, I don't need to use it.

Yes, I'm 25. What happens? In one school, a student came up to me and said you know, I'll be 18 soon. I just smiled and told her yeah whatever and walked away. You simply don't escalate things, that's pretty much it.

Stressful, I've been losing hair rapidly and got a few grey hairs. It's a lot of fucking work and you have to make students that don't really want to learn or do anything do something. I usually just throw the rowdiest out of the classroom. All students do in their spare time is spending time on facebook, instagram and snapchat.

I couldn't do it. I've always liked HS girls too much. Thats why my gf is one

Pretty good. Just woke up a couple of hours ago. Gonna go buy some smokes and a pizza later then find a new anime I think.

Hows life? Besides the job and stuff that probably still hasn't changed right

Hey guys. Kind of losing control, doing last minute studying because I was fucking too lazy to do it earlier. Good news is that I have an A in my class so far so that gives me a shit ton of wiggle room for my final. It's almost impossible for me to fail this class right now.

What's going on with you fellas?

Being an offbranch of /a/, it wouldn't shock me.

Speaking of /a/, I had a really good idea for something to bring as a request to a drawthread, but since it's not vidya related, I can't ask here on Holla Forums, /a/ here doesn't look like they bother to have active drawthreads, and even if they did I don't think they'd welcome the request I have in mind.

Your hand is still in high school?

Why not switch to teaching lower grades?

Would you be allowed to bang one if shes 18 and graduates?

Shit its been a while. Glad you are doing good in school at least.

You still working that job?

also cytube here:
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
no plebs allowed

Whats a good december, winding down of the year relaxing game to play?

Probably morrowind.

Milk. Coffee is making my head hurt.

Yeah, 14 year olds think they know everything. Give him a few years and he'll come around.

Shit.
Not really. Dreading going out saturday as I get more hermity.

Not much. Got an early Christmas gift card and didn't really have anything too pertinent to buy, so I dropped some money on an old 2005 anime set.

Might depend on where you are. In my own experiences in high school, most students in the classes I was in were more than willing to pay attention and learn because the teachers knew how to present the material in an interesting fashion. I suppose that could also come with time though.

u could axe fo anything in a draw thread monica, if no one wanna do it tho no one gone do it, is it interesting at least?

if she's 18 and not on school property it should be aight tbh. as long as they ain't makin no overtures on school property neitha. I remember in HS dis chick banged this newly hired teacher at a party ova da summa n they tried to fire him when they found out in the fall but she literally went in there n chewed dem nigguhz out, was pretty funny tbh fam.

First mistake there is likely that you're expecting a leftist to not be insufferable. Faggot.

I shall win

If my last breath is with ethy chan it will be a romantic death

Just work out fam, hard work daily with early mornings make you drop wieght like a rock.

Have you tried humanities lord and savior alcohol chan?

Harvest Moon

Weeew

I remember in my freshman year of HS this one teacher quit randomly in the middle of the year and got replaced by a really really cute teacher right out of college. She was really crazy and flashed the class showing her tramp stamp tattoo once.

Ended up getting fired for banging some dude rumor was.

rip me

did you also do the RTS imagine too?

afew things and not

he isn't young

he isn't insufferable. cunt

you already lost

Yeah mon. It's the same old shit as always. It's probably going to get a little more busy that christmas break is coming up and people have nothing better to do than come to a theme park. Might work on christmas too. Making money though but not really spending too much of it. Once I pass my final tomorrow, I be a free man.

Because I hate teaching kids, you have to sing and play games and whatnot, it's not my style. I can't really be on that low of a level of teaching. My mentors in college told me that I should stick to hs because my level of knowledge is too high for elementary school.

I suppose I would. I'd never do it though.

You know what's the problem though. I can make a school period fun for them, I can play games, do fun tasks, bla bla. However, while it's fun for them, they don't actually learn anything. I'm emphasizing repetition, logical thinking and structured learning. Kids come to hs from elementary school and they haven't learned jack shit because all they did was sing songs and play games and whatever. I often tell my students that school is not a circus and I'm not here to entertain them, but to help them learn something.

Ayy hitting the nail on the head there.

Life's fine, good-ish I suppose. Looking forward to Christmas. Probably gonna get FFXV in addition to some free weights and who-knows-what else. What'cha getting for Christmas?

Wanna talk about it? You got friends pressuring you to go to a party or something? cause that shit sucks.

but I don't wanna wake up early. I'm compromising between my love for my hobby and staying up late. My only real problem is what i eat and the amounts as it is anyway. I'm not so much trying to build muscle.

RIP

Totally done with school or just break?

How much money you saved?

Why not?

And what subject do you teach?

Already got my xmas gifts. Got a NES, some games, and a crapload of jap junk food. Its been pretty great.

tryna wrassle fam

Yeah, at least, I think it would be hilarious.
So yeah, given how /a/ wants to keep Holla Forums out, I don't think they'd take lightly to a request like that.

No, I mostly stick to system images, as well as a few series specific ones, one of which my friend needs to get off his ass and help me edit and trim since he's better at writing.

Yeah, I suppose repetition teaches a way to get an answer, but not how or why it makes sense. You stuck having to teach common core shit, or teaching students who have undergone common core, at this point?

What convinced you that teaching would be a good idea?

Just for a break. Transferring to a high university next semester. Made me watch a fucking sexual harassment video before I could even sign up for classes. You know the drill, it's never always the guys fault even if the bitch changes her mind, we have rape culture, blah blah blah.

I have a little over 2000 saved up I believe. I gotta check on that actually.

Nah, trying to avoid the calories as I havent been out as much lately. Besides, whenever I drink and study I can never remember what I studied.

Just finishing stardew, feels too close mechanic-wise.

So what? Like 40 or something?

Nah, I dont pressure easily, if anything it makes me react negatively and overcompensate in the other direction. I made the plans with my bud as we havent seen each other in a few weeks, which is irregular and I said no last time. Just dreading it, because the longer I stay in my house the more I hate interacting with the world or others, even if I like them.

Stop spamming your butthurt threads niggersu.

What?

meant for

Hope you don't bang any 3dpd there or else its jail for you.

Well shit how about some super monkey ball?

I got you fam

I don't like pretendan

go do it

think we're the same age

reminder

Because it wouldn't feel right. I'm not so desperate to have sex that I have to bang my ex students. I teach German, which is a foreign language where I live.

I don't know, I've always been good with languages so it was a logical thing to do. It's better than being stuck at the office I think.

I explain why it makes sense. I meant repetition in the sense that you keep track of the new information you were presented. You can't expect everything to just enter your brain and stay there, you have to invest some effort to deposit the info in your long term memory and no one can do it for you. For example, when they're learning about a new verb tense, I ask them when is it used and what are its characteristics every period. You have to know that stuff initially, later you will automatize its use.

reminder he dodges the question of him fagging up the thread every single time like a nigger

Or at least expulsion. I didn't have to deal with this bullshit in community college.

Aren't teaching gigs really shit pay compared to like being a live translator? I know my german teacher in HS was always saying he could make a lot more doing that and only taught because family shit.

Do you have to take a required privilege checking class and shit like that now too?

shitsu needs to be sent to the gas chambers

Early Christmas is always pretty nice.
What games you get?

wew lad.
University was a mistake.

ah so that's what it is. I've been there done that; sucks at first, but I was able to get almost halfway comfortable being out and about since I was with my buddy *but that was over 6 months ago and I haven't hardly texted him, let alone seen him since. Friends come and go.**; I'm sure once you shake off some of the hermity-ness you'll kinda get less uncomfortable *

Thing you got the wrong thread buddy, the leather club thread is two rows down on the catalog.

That doesnt sound relaxing at all.

How old are you?

got dubs and ruined my spoiler. Ah man it's gonna be a shitty day tomorrow i can feel it.

I hate winter. We don't even get the fun of snow here.

Well, I haven't been to CC in a year or so, but last time I was there, they were setting up safe spaces and training employees how to deal with triggered students. I thought the forms we used to have to fill out about content in classes was supposed to absolve the school of any blame if that happened.

Yes, it is shit pay. However, my country is full of nepotism and corruption and translator jobs are inaccessible to me. You have to be in certain circles to get those gigs. I never wanted to mingle with insufferable progressive chicks in college who were connected so that's why I can't get better jobs.

How about Legend of Legaia?

Uh fuck lets see. Zelda 1 and 2, Mario/duckhunt, Mario 2, Punch out, Hogan's alley, ummm 2 or 3 more I'm forgetting.

I've been buying other stuff on my own this past year and just let my folks buy me the classic big name stuff cause it'd be cheaper and easier to find.

Yeah its one of those things where you know you'll enjoy it or it'll at least be okay once you go out but the mind still isnt okay with it. Still want to sleep instead though.
True that.

25 seems a bit old to think you know everything. Tell him to get his head out of his ass.

H-hi

I think those are optional, but they are there. That's probably all the sociology classes.

I'm starting to think that it is. I get it, college is supposed to liberal shit, but jesus christ. Feel like dropping out, especially since I'm going to have to pay for this shit.

My CC didn't give enough of a fuck to care about that kind of shit.

Nah, last time I played that was as a kid and I had a massive flu. Whenever I try anymore I start to feel sick and disgusted. It's weird.

What country? And why not travel or move? If you aren't in an English speaking country being able to speak 3 languages would give you a big leg up in that kind of job abroad.

Make sure you wear a Trump hat around campus at least.

Damn that really sucks, Legaia is my favorite JRPG. Same thing happened with me and Pokemon Snap.

Megaman Legends?

Might as well give a heads up here, despite there already being a thread up: Both discs of Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere have been fan-translated now.

Mine didn't used to, but apparently started to do so during my year absence while I was waiting on the final class I needed. Came back to safe spaces, pushing for STEM to become "STEAM" (because art is totally just as important), people doing SJW topics as class presentations, "not all muslims," etc. My dad says he's pretty proud I haven't turned out like those other students.

we were talking about free will and how that he doesn't believe in it which means they shouldn't punish crimes as bad as they do because norway/sweden has gotten turn rates in theirs and that's because we all are what we are and can't really change that

Thats such an obvious false flag, thats hilarious.

Romania. I'm simply not interested in travel, it's tiresome and tedious. Getting a job abroad wouldn't be easy anywhere, there are plenty of foreign language teachers around. I'm content with my job prospects, I'm well aware that i'm not in a line of work that will make me rich or well off. I'll try to save up for a car so I can start dating without feeling like a loser. Funny thing is, when I work, I almost never think about women because I simply don't have the time.

I get what you mean, albeit with Mountain Dew rather than vidya. Trying a sip of that shit these days just brings up some decades old memory of having to drink that shit all day with colonoscopy prep mixed in. Never wanted to drink anything like that since. Though, I suppose I have had a game ruined for me by my experiences in playing it in a certain climate, albeit not illness related.

don't you have some kids to molest and some vans to dodge

Damn maybe somebody higher up got blue-pilled. I had a social psychology class in which a white SJW goth chick gave a presentation on how the media fat shames and sexualizes women, and how it's all the patriarchies fault. Teacher gave her a slightly lower grade because the presentation was supposed to be on scientific evidence, not an opinion piece.

Not unless I want to get stabbed and mysteriously fail all my classes even if I do the work.

those caravans look right comfy though, the older ones, morden ones are just chav-tastic

I think im just gonna play the winter pokemon game.

At least its not boring.
Sounds like a crutch to live with past decisions.

Yup. Or how some parents force their kids to smoke several cartons of cigarettes so they hate them and even the smell of a cigarette makes them sick. You dodged a bullet with mountain dew anyway, its a shit drink.

Though I guess if you are happy.

How bad did Romania get with its rapefugees?

Wait you in commiefornia right?

gettin bulled is bad

nice grabs there. Never could get into NES games. Save for classic Castlevania I think. Can't really think of any other NES games I was actually able to enjoy. Then again, that was before me anyway.

Exactly. My job helped me break out of my shell a pretty good bit. But I still wouldn't want to hang out with coworkers either since they're all mega-druggie degenerates except my boss, who's a chad.
Just take up a trade now user, save yourself the hell of working a job flipping burgers for $8/hr if you do drop out.

y-you too.

It definitely is. Though in my case I dropped out because of crippling social anxiety and an absolute lack of motivation so I skipped classes and hid in the bathroom beating myself up for being a piece of shit. Stayed there until I could collect myself, then I just hid in a corner and played on my laptop/3DS. Hopefully you'll handle university better than I did.

oy vey its the evil anti4am natzeez trying to shoah me and my shit flatchested waifu rememba the 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 gorillion bazillion avatarfags who died in the shoah

Yes sir. The land of the mexicans and niggers.

Which one is that? Gen 3?

Or 5?

NES was my first taste of video games. As a kid I kinda disliked it, never could beat them and got a SNES just a year or two later. But the past few years I've really fallen in love with it.

meant for

Studying is really fucking my brain right now.

that's probably spot on there

*shoves you into the dirt and steals your lunch money*

German in Romania.

I don't know man, haven't really thought about Asia. I don't think those jobs pay particularly well. I guess Japan would be acceptable but I doubt I'd ever do it. There aren't many rapefugees where I am, fuck them.

wew got my replies mixed up.
was meant for

brb committing sudoku

Honestly, when I used to go there, no one gave much of a fuck about that sort of shit. Now they sure as hell do. I had some old guy as my teacher for the last class I took, and (from the way he spoke on it) he seemed to find it more than a bit dumb that the school was wasting time and money, at least on the safe spaces shit. Plus, they had the professors all start wearing rainbow fag badges as a way of standing with the "persecuted" or something.

That doesn't help much in describing shit, considering Platinum has a colder vibe that Diamond and Pearl, and BW and B2W2 have actual seasons.

I posted that then went back and realized you already answered the question, my bad fam.

Describe your worst experience with gypsies please.

Oh nevermind then. If you lived in a red/purple state it'd be kinda fun to do but yeah you'd just get killed by a nigger then charged with a hate crime for it postmortem.

If you teach there then yeah those jobs pay shit wages. But like getting hired to do translation work is different and pays decently. Though I guess you'd have to know Japanese or Chinese now that I think about it.

kraut pikier eh?

be a traveling sausage man

took 20 minutes fo a nigga to pos a webm den u go n act a fool monica heyllll naw

lol calm down nycka

i hat pikey fam

The memes are getting out of hand

Your coworkers sound shit.
I've been considering it, even though im in college. Trades give out a lot of money and are in demand. Are you going for one?

Cant remember the number. I know some remember the year and date so its winter when you're playing. The one Im thinking of specifically is the one with the girl with the tuque. If not that then pokemon black or white.

Hit it out from under him.

It's one of them. A few have it now I think, and then theres the offshoots made by fans. But im thinking of the one with the tuque girl or black or white.

I suppose if there's one thing I might find of value in it going mobile, it might be that it leads to a slough of new artwork, official and fanmade. Still wish it didn't have to be like this though.

I have to wonder, with vidya translations for places like Canada or Yurop, do they just base the French/Italian/German/Spanish/etc scripts on the English script for it, or try to translate directly from Japanese into those other languages instead?

Wait you actually a chinaman? Whats it like there?

Tuque?

What fucking channel are you watching?

Viceland

They don't know that by spreading our shit they are just helping us.

The fuck is a tuque?

I'd hope the Nip version. If not I feel horrible for those countries. Having a translated translated game through two filters like that would be awful.

i'ma go smoke but dis wind seriously comin from ey witch way

you wouldn't love me so much as you do if I wasn't such a fool

I'm about as articulate as a brick almost as dense as one too

BE THAT AS IT MAY……
igotnothintbhmonica

Well one's an attention-whoring ADD fueled degenerate slut and the other is a berniebro life philosophy type dude. So yeah. They aren't AS bad as it sounds though, but I'd still rather be curled up in my room or doing something by myself in a back room or something.

I SHOULD be looking into one, but I don't know if it's just right for me, y'know? I'm already in $11k to Uncle Sam thanks to student loans, and I lost whatever scholarships I had. I busted my balls I could probably find a grant or two, MAYBE. I may apply at some government position like a post office or something later down the line to see if I can get some loan forgiveness or something, pretty sure that's a thing for US govt. jobs.

nothing new
the sun has set now tho

Never heard of it.

Tell me about it. If memory serves, even in PAL, if you know both English and French, XSEED and 8-4's (XSEED actually got them to do quality work) English script for Wild Arms 5 is still the go to language to set it to even if you know French better since whoever did the French script pulled a Viccy and dumped now dated political shit into it and generally fucked around with the tone characters had. Also some sort of "Go Go Goldark" thing from what I hear, which sounds like some attempt at memeing.

Wew nah. You born there? Move there? Hows the food? Hows the commies?

happens to the best of us, expect me though

I just know that article has to be kvetching as opposed to anything newsworthy.

native, have never been abroad yet
rather enjoyable food
i'm literally a commie

Winter cap. Not the type with the fluffy ears, but the one that wraps around your head and covers your ears.

See pic

Arent you british? Don't you guys have to be articulate by default?

Sounds like a rough position to be in. Especially with student loans. Why not try for an online course like cisco? You could research on your own, and take the tests to get the certifications, then find a job in IT or networking?

Get out.

mgs2 is best tho

Seems like a raw deal being a commie when you're on the bottom rung of the equation.

I don't remember any girl wearing that tbh

spyduh kun got da shoah

ya think so fam?

legaia is like zelda ryt? I may hafta peep it, been meanin to get a ps1 emu goin but I h8 find bioses fo dat shieeeeet

That's not covering her ears though. In fact, I don't know of any Pokemon game thus far where the female protag's headgear comes down over their ears.

Dawn at least wears a beanie kind of like the image, and Platinum makes a point early on to note that the weather's taken a surprising cold turn.

sure it is
more than enough self-restraint shall be exercised and no religious ecstasy will be felt as a martyr

Never thought about that before. Is that free? I was studying to be a pharmacy tech before, but fuck me I can't remember all those damned drug names and shit. Personal motivation is still an issue that plagues me.

Are you talking about Dawn from Gen 4?

Nah not at all. Its a turn based JRPG with an interesting basic attack system and pokemon style magic, set in a really comfy world with great atmosphere and music.

Well, I figure it's not a joke article like these ones here .

If he is, those are fucking hairclips, not part of the damn hat. Hell, with hair like that, I don't think she'd even need a hat that keeps her ears warm.

No, you might be thinking Alundra, or maybe Wild Arms series (which has Zelda style dungeon and town exploration).

PSPs have built in PS1 capabilities, and most PS1 games will run fine on a CFW one in eboot format. Just a thought.

Theyre mostly popular in colder regions.

Its cause shes a hipster and is wearing it wrong. I just grabbed a pic from google. If you want a traditional look for it just look at your average longshoreman. They often wear tuques as well, on account of the weather being so cold near the sea. A good example is the hat trevor wears when he pretends to be a longshoreman to steal the nuke in mgsv.

Never know. Make yourself enough of a martyr and maybe they'll make a big ass statue of you like they did Guan Yu.

The test itself costs money, and the courses themselves are a lot of money unless you get them as a part of a real college course. If you just pirate some of the books and take the certification exams though, it'd just be like 130 dollars an exam. And each exam is for a different certification.

Yeah,her.

yea it was alunda i was thinkin of. oooo yea psp emu is pretty easy. wild arms combat is like zelda too or is it turn-based?

Aight, I gotta get on to bed. Been nice visiting with you all again.

Sleep tight everybody
Catch you guys on the flipside

o-oh…

that's not a common practice
he is more commonly worshipped in a niche by gangsters

Night fam

Ohhh, I can't remember much of gen 4 honestly.

As mentioned above, those are hairclips, not part of the hat. Still find it silly that while she understandably wears longer and heavier clothes for the colder environment in Platinum, she's still dressed in a way that's going to be pretty drafty.

Turn-based, but the series has a neat mechanic called Force that helps differentiate it some, in that Force generates during combat and can be used for a number of different character specific actions. Plus, in WA2 and 3, it outright replaces MP, so you don't have to worry about restoring much aside from health (though Force there becomes a risk vs reward thing; Originals have a threshold of Force required to use but don't consume force, while Force Abilities have both a Force requirement and consume it).

Also, it's not even really emulation to play PS1 games on a PSP, as it has native PS1 capabilities. It just requires that they be in eboot rather than iso form.

and wild arms has that crazy ancient robot in most or all of da games that's a super secret elite boss or sum shit ryt?

Nite. Gluck with work.

Why would he be worshipped by gangsters?

Its based on one of the colder regions of japan. Its pretty comfy.

Doesnt surprise me tbh. Even now in the middle of winter I see women walking around with skirts. Though considering shes crossing entire swathes of land between cities i guess its not really the same as slutty girls huddling around inbetween buses.

be nice rissu

Never!

Hey, I have a question for you. Why are old chinese tourist some of the stupidest motherfuckers?

One of the hotpockets has it out for me. I ran out of plank pictures anyway.

Force of habit. I don't like double posting.

Wild Arms has a number of recurring elements, including golems, yes (one called Asgard in particular). They're not robots exactly, but can and should count as mech anyhow. I remember seeing some discussion in various threads in the past that the series is surprisingly /m/, between the golem themes, biomechanicals, artificial lifeforms, and a dash of toku with Knightblazer.

Oh, don't get be wrong, it would be fine if it was somewhere like Kanto to wear that in winter. But Sinnoh has that trek up the snowy slopes of Mt Coronet, as well as that mouth path to Snowpoint where you sink into the snow clean up the character's waist. That's not going to be fun getting up a skirt.

Ah okay. Makes sense, considering how romanticized the three kingdoms period has been. Especially around Liu Bei and his two brothers.

Frankly, I think they just wanted something cute looking to help sell it, even if it didnt really make sense considering some of the areas you travel to. Id have preferred it if she had pants and a hikers backpack rather than a purse tbh.

I used to not ever double post but since the bump locks happen I just do it now. Not like we are on the front page anymore.

Pretty dump the mods still bother banning people after the thread locks.

NO;NOW

sounds fun monica iz goin on da bcklog, any particular titles to avoid ?

It's probably because I shit talked him some weeks ago. These hotpockets tend to be power hungry like that.

maybe don't break the rules :^)

Oh wait, if you meant Ragu O'Ragla, yeah, he's pretty much always the ultimate optional boss.

I guess, but it would have been nice if just for the area, they changed the sprite slightly. I remember back when I played Tales of Eternia. The party reaches some snowy town where shit is completely frozen over, before being told they need to climb a nearby mountain. The party actually bothers to go to a clothing store and pick out more suitable outfits for the area, as what they normally wear, Reid especially, isn't going to be much help against that sort of cold (to be fair, Inferia is warm and sunny while Celestia is cooler and overcast, due to the latent craymels each has).

RULES RULES RULES
i h8 rules tbh monica
MODS IS SLEEP POST YURTS

hotpocket please leave

NEEEEVEEEEER.

I have a big feeling thats why the mods go out of their way to call me out like they do.

yea yea das da 1

no you're just really annoying

Yeah I like when they take note of things like that as well in games. Helps to keep the immersion. Even GTA has you change clothes when you're in the winter section or near the docks where it'd be colder. It's a nice touch to show how much the devs cared.

You should be fine. I dont think enough native chinese come here to warrant the argument.

Depends on who you ask. Some are adamant that the series died after WA3 or ACF, and XF is admittedly a tactical RPG spin off. From my own thought playing through the main series, I got a good bit of enjoyment out of them all, even WA4, despite it being the weakest of them (I went in with really low expectations and had gotten it cheap though). Really though, I'd recommend playing in release order; while they're all stand alone in plot, the later games tend to have more refined mechanics, and to have call backs to earlier games as a bonus for series fans. Just don't mind the early low poly 3D in WA1's combat (WA1 released here even before FFVII was out), or WA2's translation lacking polish (which might actually explain how it gets away with some stuff remaining intact).

Here's these if it helps.

Happened to me again earlier today. Had to remove an embed in it, but once it did, it went through just fine. I think Codemonkey still needs to work at it.

That's a loli porn crop isn't it?

I've been sick yesterday, and I still feel like crap. I really need to get better before my date on Sat.

Don't think so.

What kinda sick user?

Strep and really bad sore throat.

Damn hope you can get better then. Go to the doc today if you can and get pumped full of shit.

cuz firstly you need to bypass recaptcha to enter 8ch which is blocked in china since it's a google thing then this place is not as half noted as halfchan which is still rather obscure for general chink normalfags

deserve the argument?

The clothes shop actually functions as the first time the developers (not sure if it was Wolfteam or Namco Tales Studio at that point) really dabbled in the idea of alternate costumes, and in addition to the winter clothes, they rendered sprites for a number of different outfits, including cameo ones. It wouldn't be until two games later, in Symphonia, that actual alternate costumes you could acquire and wear whenever debuted, and they been in most games ever since (though they're now mostly DLC shit).

No, it's from an image of the Alola protags happily eating pineapple pizza and the other protagonists puking as the watch.

Why exactly is Holla Forums and 4chan censored? Is there a particular reason?
It can mean that too but I was saying it with the intention of implying that there arent enough native chinese or at least chinese speakers for the argument to come up. One of the issues with english phrases being able to mean several different things at once, oftentimes leads to miscommunication.

Pretty cool. Im guessing thats where ff7 got the idea of dressing cloud as a woman to sneak him into the rich guys place. It sucks that everyone feels the need to make alternate costumes dlc nowadays. I hope pokemon eventually embraces alternate costumes in games at some point. wouldnt even be that hard considering how little interaction the trainer often gets.

tenically neither of them are censored, no, even boards like Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /gif/ are not
it's just you can't post on halfchan or entering 8ch w/o finishing recaptcha which is aforementioned blocked

Why is captcha blocked then?

RITSU NOTICE ME

it's not

Does Holla Forums have a thread on this issue, or do I need to go to Codymonkey's own board to see what's up?

Trying again since I got that other post to go through.

If you meant in regards to Vesperia, that was LONG after Final Fantasy VII, being a 360 and PS3 game. If you meant Eternia, that was a late PS1 game and the last Tales entry prior to Destiny 2 on the PS2 (Eternia actually holds up pretty damn well); FFVII was also release prior to it. Still, Vesperia gets some credit for being ballsy enough to let the player have the option of putting a preteen boy in drag with the intent that the guard will lave his post to try to get some, all because the third girl in the group, Rita, is too much of a bitchy fourteen year old to reduce herself to attempted seduction of men.

ty non-kun