What games do you play while driving Holla Forums?

What games do you play while driving Holla Forums?

I am almost done with Bravely Default.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7jA12bNP
pastebin.com/6TZ8nnAu
gbatemp.net/threads/released-bravely-default-second-uncensored.391715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I play going fast while driving sharp turns. Drifting in real life is a hell of a lot more fun than in video games.

I play a lot of Tetr-
wait a minute…
this is a mobile shit thread, isn't it?

That is really dangerous.

So here's a question, how the fuck are you still driving?

*while his mom is driving

what are you, gay?

Wait
In the car, or like
WHILE driving?

I am 34 and married, I do my own driving.

While driving, nigga. Just play a JRPG or something that does not need your 100% attention, just 60 or 70%.

Cry more faggots, I enjoyed it.

I usually play racing games while I drive.

was going to say the same

There's one.

It's called Death by farcical accidents.

Well whatever. If you don't die before you finish, the sequel is actually much better. Get the decensoring patch.

I think OP really just wanted a bravely default thread but need an excuse to derail it from the requisite censorship discussion.

Fucking what OP?
You play games while operating a motor vehicle?
Tell me you're not an english speaker and you meant something different. What the fuck man?
This is why quentin hates 3DS players.

Quentin hates everybody because he's a kike.

I think Quentin has social anxiety and he's afraid to interact with people, so he lashes out at them instead. It's easier for him to stomach that something is wrong with other people rather than looking at himself as the problem.

I mean the actual Kids and the Hall character of Quentin is a kike actor pretending to be a WASP.

I hate this new age of mobile gamers too.

You can't be doing that user. That's dangerous.

Is there an undub of this or something? I think it was the second one which had an entire ending removed or replaced. The series got fucked hard by NoA meddling.

I have BD pirated but never played it in hopes that an undub would materialize.

Oh I see. I was talking about the autistic tripfag who used to post on halfchan years ago.

None, I watch the fucking road you fucking faggot.

Nevermind, I found one.

For anyone who is interested there IS a version of Bravely Default with uncensored models here: pastebin.com/7jA12bNP
And Bravely Second: pastebin.com/6TZ8nnAu

I think it's just uncensored the models though. Bravely Second was altered more IIRC.

Probably means driving as an euphemism for his rides in mom's minivan

So… Why isn't Bravely Default called Final Fantasy, anyway?

Does square just think we're stupid?

You play while you drive? What the fuck are you doing?

Enjoy gas prices, constant payments and maintenance costs, faggot. Also, try not to die.

I know that both I and the retards I hate are shit and the world would lose absolutely nothing good from our deaths.

What does that make me?

The music's overall worse and the plot feels a lot cheaper.

BD was a traditional FF plot with some twists here and there.
Plot wise BS felt really disjointed and the writing just felt a lot worse, nearly all the party chats were about food and the protag can't shut the fuck up about gravy.

Gameplay wise both are enjoyable but the nerf to grinding makes leveling jobs a hassle in BS.

Also Magnolia a shit

that's one yandere moth.

Maybe, but if so, he made the mistake of making the rest of his post more interesting than what he actually wanted an excuse to discuss.

All you had to do to grind in BS was to chain battles, which was easy as shit as soon as you have a multi-hitting attack (like that new Black magic that automatically does it), and even easier if you were lucky with +1 BP at the beginning of the battle, but at worst, you got the points for 8 battles while doing 4 of them, with the same output as BD and jobs requiring less job points.

Now you're spewing shit.

because they're differentiating and creating a new brand.

final fantasy

kidding i don't drive anymore cause I'm stick in poverty
also lol @ the hivemind all posting the smae post

Hot yet snuggable, but I personally prefer my bugs as bros.

Can you really not put down the Nintendo for 30 minutes?

Quentin is a bit of an introvert, but I don't think he has some kind of social anxiety. His interest is just too transcendental for the plebs to comprehend. He's an aspiring writer, philosopher, film school student, and an art theorist who is currently a fan of the works of Christopher Marlowe, Shakespeare, Dostoievsky, Gogol, Pushkin, Tommaso Massacio, Robert Bresson, and the most of all, Andrei Tarkovsky.

if you haven't read the sequel you should.

it goes from yandere to straight up vanilla…with a side of yandere.

sounds like a fucking plebe with all that shit taste

i just dont like how the artist makes the hands, i kinda have a hand feitish, so perfect feminine soft hands are essential in my monstergirls

Sounds like a hipster who trying too hard to impress strangers.

So I presume you live some place where road turns are mostly a foreign concept ?

Go play second one.
Also stop doing anything that requires hands when driving, go listen to music or audiobooks.

Problem with people like you is the fact this game is actually good.

Most likely because to show off it is spin off.
Anything else is speculation.

I love his slow realization of it being mobile thread. While he fails to realize BD is 3DS game.

I always thought that was a meme.

is this the reason why there's a fucking crash every day on the road that's supposed to take 15 minutes to get me to work? because faggots like you don't understand operating 2 tons of metal is serious business?

Sounds like /int/ with a boring schtick.

A yandere fairy would just be scary.

Get off our roads you gigantic faggot

OP how the fuck have you not died in a car crash to make this thread?

Also

There's a decensoring patch?

Yep.
gbatemp.net/threads/released-bravely-default-second-uncensored.391715/
It doesn't fix the side quest endings in BS, but that's actually a good thing, as now you only have to play through them once per job to get the full ending rather than replay them twice per job.

I never played BD, but I might do the first one since I found a copy with decensored models:

The first one has English and Japanese available.

He is a meme, just like cwc.

You are cancer

How do 3DS patches that aren't official updates work?

Sage and check your dubs, gentlemen

You you have to apply them yourself to a dumped game. Prepatched ones are available on 3dsiso and 3ds chaos

sage

OP getting called on constantly for shit driving is amusing, there's lewd moths and handheld isn't "mobile", faggot.

good riddance. too many shitty threads on Holla Forums these days anyhow

OP confirmed for upholding the nintenyearold meme. Jesus fuck, how badly can you fuck up a thread?

You might as well play beer pong if you're going to not pay attention to the fucking road.

How would you go about playing this? Is it something you would emulate or would you use it with a homebrewed/jailbroken 3DS?

Use a CFW 3ds
I guess you could use Citra but I don't know how far along that is

Fucking chuck on a USB of Music or Podcasts if you're bored
You going to either get yourself killed or you're going to get fined