CosmoWright Transition Pics

I uh, these were released on Dec 10th, I don't know if I already missed a thread about it, but jesus christ. This is heartbreaking, angering, disgusting, all of the potential degenerate and sad adjectives you could throw. Holy shit.

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPnUzS42PX2CFa6ANEa_603Vguy0L_-mSHYF3SbIP1fKjYtesaU-6PjMYLhQRhkWQ?key=cDZDWV9YdGxRd3IzUkRvNjh0d25TZ1FoNk1nd293

It's kind of shocking to see it all in hindsight, because I saw those moments that he got that silly girly haircut, started painting his nails, got dumped by his girlfriend, LOST TO JOHN NUMBERS. His girlfriend looked like an SJW Thot too, maybe that had an influence on him. Normality is lost.

And this is the saddest pic of them all.

Who?

how about you kill yourself OP

The former best speedrunner, co-founder of speedrunslive.com, etc. If you don't know who he is, that's more disgusting than his transition into femininity.

kys op and take that monster with you

Didn't he drink that solynt shit? It's all soja and soja fucks up your hormone balance.

Those used to be hands that belonged to a talented young man, now look at them

At least he got a diagnosis from a doctor instead of buying secondhand meds from the net this time.

As if getting pills to become a bigger fag is hard in America.

One of his pathetic patreon stretch goals was to eat a bad bar of soylent, and he did it, disgust.

NARCISSA

Well he sure has the teeth to bite something that disgusting.

Is this shit comfy at least?
DON'T JUDGE ME

that makes it worse really because it means he was manipulated by people who are paid very handsomely to do this shit.

You think doctors care about giving kids adderall, or trannies hormone mimicors? Come on now. Doctors don't even care about prescribing anti-depressants willy nilly, and they're the biggest profit churners of all.

My mom is on Quetiapine, a ridiculous anti-depressant, it made $1.3 billion world wide in a single year, more than most tobacco companies churn out annually. I wonder how much estrogen, anti-androgens and related tranny steroids make yearly.

You better kill yourself if you're attracted to this

I'm not attracted to NARCISSA
I wonder if those gloves are nice to wear
faggot

nice video games, faggot

finderless gloves are never for comfort and only dexterity. exposing your digits is the exact opposite of comfy.

oh cool a thread about some eceleb that has nothing to do with video games

If Cliffy B became a tranny, there'd be threads about that.

Literally who?

Good fucking god, please stop talking about him. It still pisses me off that this stupid tranny shit becoming trendy made such a fun autist throw his whole life away. Nobody, not even the most hardcore of liberals will care about this shit a decade from now and he'll be forced to realize what he's done to himself. He's already flailing around and crying because he failed to execute a proper victimbux strategy.

The new chris chan

I think he is just dumping pics from his phone en masse without checking, because this was in there.

This was exposed some time ago.
Cosmo lives off donations, views on streams/youtube, and by keeping himself relevant and getting his face out there.
He knows Holla Forums (especially /vg/ speedrunning general, wich is the main place where he gets namedropped over and over) loves to bring him up again and again so periodically he (and his followers) make these threads so he stays relevant and white knights give him money on patreon.

It's him and his followers that make these threads.
It's the same reason why he'll bring up /vg/ and halfchan on his twitter again and again.
He'll do anything to stay relevant and reap possible white knight dosh thristing for his boypussy.

These threads should actually straight up be banned but Mark is dumb as shit and hasn't catched on to the scam yet even tho a shit ton of people pointed this out already.

I follow him, sure, but I don't support him, and this isn't supporting him. You're giving the traffic here far too much credit, and the intelligence of the people entering the thread is being insulted by you claiming this is somehow helping him.

I think he likes his gap by the way, something about degeneracy.

I should be surprised you two didn't get the reference, but then this site and this board specifically went to shit more than a year and a half ago. That meant I don't care about e-cancer, that he doesn't matter and you two should kill yourselves for being such faggots.

Fine then faggot. Where else can I circlebully this fucking failure known now as 'Narcissa'?

>>>/cow/

Tranny priorities.

Cosmo seemed like someone I would like to have been friends with, but then Narcissa killed him. I guess he had a lot more problems than a casual viewer like me would realize.

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS WHAT VIDEO GAMES DO TO AMERICANS
ONLY IN AMERICA WOULD PLAYING VIDEO GAMES MAKE YOU WANT TO BECOME A HIDEOUS MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX
YES AMERICANS ARE THIS STUPID

This board always had rules against e-celeb stuff so it would probably best to take it to the dedicated Narcissa lolcow thread

>>>/cow/209725

It's still just a biased creation imo. Cosmo is just so tied to gaming culture because of co-founding Speedrunslive that it seems relevant to me. Like I said, if anybody else in the gaming community became a tranny, there'd be a thread about it, this is just an update of sorts.

And anyone with half a brain should've told those OPs to kill themselves too. If you see niggers chimping out around you is it an excuse to follow suit?

So we should just ignore everything happening around us like in 1984? People used to discuss autism on this particular Holla Forums, I don't know what it's become.

I have no problem with this thread myself but I understand that e-celeb shit brings in a lot of cancer and low effort threads/discussions. The board already has problems on it's own, most I would think don't want the board filled with whatever shit the game grumps, two best friends, pewdiepie or twitch whores are doing every time they do it unless it's something truly significant. It will just clutter up everything already. basically, it would open up the flood gates, rules against heavy e-celeb threads contain this flood gate.

Fair enough.

It should be noted that obviously it doesn't seem banning e-celeb threads are hard fast rules. The threads don't get immediately deleted or often even Bumplocked, for one thing. I guess it's mainly there just to discourage a barrage of it in the catalog, I know Cosmo threads in particular are made here somewhat frequent

That said, if Cosmo ever were to kill himself, you know it will be a thread here

And most anons would react same as now. He's nothing special. The only fag that's tangentially related to Holla Forums that can sometimes warrant a thread about him is Chris Chan. Not because I'm playing favourites, but because he has transcended mere mortality and became a living legend, essentially a maymay. And even then not everything he does is lulzy enough to warrant attention, it's just the ratio is abnormally high.