There are people on Holla Forums that vote with their wallet to support Ubishit even knowing they send viral marketers...

There are people on Holla Forums that vote with their wallet to support Ubishit even knowing they send viral marketers here

Fucking explain this shit.

holy fucking shit

checked

if you were'nt fresh off the boat you would know about the "STEEP" marketers slipping up last fucking week.
So what got you banned from 4chan?

dude, we are lucky if theres more than 3000 people on Holla Forums right now

That'd require people to care about Ubishit to begin with
Either provide proof or fuck off and kill yourself.

Yeah back to your 'asscreed' masters.

Video games are for children

So you're full of shit, gotcha. Reported.

Oh nice, playing the "well im called out, better brute force my guns and hope i 'win' this thing" route, impressive.

Ubisoft viral marketer here, I was about to continue shilling our latest products but your post has made me reconsider my actions.

Thank you for showing me the light with your vague, unsubstantiated complaining.

No proof, no reason to take you seriously.

Check these digits.

Do you really think Ubi shills bother with a community of ~2300?
You might want to get that paranoia checked user.

With all the runoff from Holla Forums, warrantless paranoia is something to be expected here.

OP please kill urself my man

Haven't you heard? A 2000-strong group of basement dwellers, the majority of which pirate their games, are THE driving force behind PC gaming. Who the fuck cares about marketing to the hundreds of thousands-millions on Reddit, Neogaf or the Gamespot forums?

This meme is dumb

STEAL MY SOUL RUSSEL

Buy games that are actually good or worth a shit, doesnt get any easier than that.

How do I become a shill? Getting paid for shitposting on Holla Forums sounds like a dream job to me.

Wait, if no one in their right mind would actually shill on Holla Forums because nobody here buys, or even plays games, why the fuck do people sage video game threads screaming "SHILL" all the time?

And if i think about it, considering Holla Forums has literally no part in the evolution and various development of the video game industry as they have no part in it since they don't buy or play games, why the hell do we even have threads complaining about the industry?
What's the point?
People that work in the video game industry don't read our post and even if they did, they wouldn't give a single shit since this is the target audience of no one.

…why does Holla Forums exist?

What the fuck is wrong with her brother, he could have had this on the regular.

Lets go boys

What?

Don't mind me just rolling for this

The only one who saw viral marketers is you. Plus, you have yet to explain how you think mediocre ubisoft is notably bad in the current industry, ubishit autist.

Uplay given them extra points.

Fake gamer girl

Gimme the power, Russel

To be fair, it's not like it takes all that much money to shill online. You can pay 10 faggots minimum wage and with the use of proxies they can market everywhere with little effort.

Where does one even pirate Steep, I don't see any legit releases

What's wrong with Ubisoft?

Take me away, Russel

OH SHIT

And I mean this sincerely, what have they done exactly that hurt you all so much?

Lurkers always outnumber active users, nice shitpost though.

Well I hope I don't get the trailer trash child rapist

I'm going for it, though do note that only Christ Jesus can transform these sinful, despicable failures and criminals into a virtuous woman capable of respect, honor, and love.

Do you ever wonder why people hate christians so much?

You are why.

Can I ask a question? Is an user never allowed to support a company no matter what?

For example Rainbow Six Siege, I haven't played it but I see threads for that game all the time. Since threads are so constant i'm going to assume the game is good, and since it's a multiplayer game i'm going to assume anons bought the game in order to play it. Now are those anons wrong for buying the game because it's from Ubisoft even though it's a good game.

How is Ubisoft supposed to make better games if they aren't told threw money when they do something right?

or Ubisoft is a company so they should never be given money ever even if they make a good game.

this. I support them because of the message of their games, namely the Creed series but I dislike Far Cry 2 and 3 quite a bit.

Why?

Eh, several reasons. The way they treated the natives in 2 and 3 as subhuman rubbed me the wrong way. The fact that they invented a culture instead of just using Samoan culture. The fact that the protag in both games is "WHITE GUY ON CRAZY ADVENTURE IN MINORITY LAND!"

The gameplay was dirivitive, there was no skill climb, nor difficulty curve. The aesthetics were the only part worth it not to mention all side quests were fetch quests and weren't randomly generated but rather continued to just pop up.

This board is fucking trash compared to what was before but still decent compared to the alternatives.
Go firgure

Here's your (You), faggot.

You're part of the problem.

Kill yourself.

AHH YEZZIR

Re-roll
Also: found the yandere

Roman Reigns is awesome, I don't know why they made the Usos heel they're better faces.

Rollan'

I agree, i mean he's fucking tall!

What did I miss?
Did some people confess they were shilling or were they caught in the act?

sage for off-topic

Get off 8ch, Vince

Rolling

No, the OP is all shit that did not happen since he doesn't have any proof (if you're on 8ch and can't archive/take screenshots at this point, kill yourself) and when someone points it out they're a newfag-cuckchanner-redditor, just to conceal the fact that they have a fat load of nothing.

TL;DR OP failed to take us on his ruse cruise and jumped ship.

Penis

This.

rollin

Alexandra petit larceny. Bueno I love me some firecrotch, on the other hand the fuck is with that tat on her face? Tear tat or anchor? I have to find out whether she needs to be calmed by sweet gentle whispers or a donkeypunch. Either way, hello Alexandra.