So what's the best m&b vanilla-esque mod?

so what's the best m&b vanilla-esque mod?
floris is dead on latest versions
native expansion has an un-fun amount of bandits early on

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6098/?
twitter.com/mount_and_blade
mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Flintlock_Pistol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Razjah youre a fag

PoP ironically. The factions and gameplay are almost carbon copied from vanilla, while the mod specific features can't destroy your world. For example the minor factions just roam around and they'll never capture a castle and wreck the world two weeks later.

I think Floris turned to Silvertag or something like that. Don't know how that is though, never played it myself

I've never played any Mountain Blade. Which game should I start with?

warband is the only real one

Start with Warbands. End with Warbands

and make sure to eventually download gekokujo for best sieges

Warband it is. Any recommended mods for first time players (things like graphics and interface improvements, not significant gameplay mods and TCs)?

Diplomacy mod

Floris. The OP's either inept at basic google or just sick of it.

the only reason why i'm not playing floris is because the last official version isn't compatible with the latest version of mount and blade

Anything particularity wrong with Evolved or any other ports?

i've got it installed and haven't played it for more than a year, so i'm guessing there's something i didn't like and forgot about

particularly even, bloody phone

Fair enough I guess but last I checked most changes from vanilla were optional.

Put a clock near your desk while playing, otherwise you will end up going to bed at 5am
This shit makes time pass so fast you could use the game for interstellar travel stasis

Isn't there an updated weeb and blade?

Shit's been abandoned for months now and the latest official version is a beta preview alpha patch for 3.1 or some such.

Are there any actually decent fantasy mods for this game? Bonus points if it's got necromancers and skellies

Phantasy Calradia is a ridiculous clusterfuck with necromancers and skeletons.

This looks retarded. I might have to try it out

Anybody try the Rise of the Undead mod? It looks like it might be what I'm looking for
nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6098/?

What's a good mod that lets me play a white conqueror trampling subhumans under my feet?

Sands of Faith

Played it already. Looking for something featuring a more bestial breed than the mudshits.

Warwolf is a slav mod featuring the whole world. Can conquer blacks and native Americans.

While on topic, has there been any news about that chink DLC coming over to the West?

oh wait i tested it and i remember now
i think evolved needed WSE, but or some reason it treated my warband as if i'm running the demo, and it failed to register it online, even though i have the game bought from steam
so i have a lot of error messages ingame

i do NOT recommend phantasy calradia
you're the only necromancer in the game, the only other skeletons in the game are natural ones from the skelly kingdom
instead, play chronicles of might and magic, which is literally homm3 with mound and blade gameplay. and the great thing is that everyone there has the same abilities. you can easily get tons of liches that raise the enemy corpses to fight for you

WE

Thanks for the suggestion, looks pretty good

Time to raise my skelly army

>'great lord' wants me to give up my rightful fief that i took by myself
>get some agents ninjas to open those gates
also this blares in the background
i love Gekokujo

Oops forgot embed

Suprised nobody mentioned Floris Evolved. Basicly an updated version of Floris with extra features (bodysliding is my personal favorite).

Try scrolling up

It's because when you traverse the map, real life speeds up and not the game

Nova Aetas lets you enslave Aztec tribesmen, end the Timurid dynasty prematurely, and kill Ottoman Turks.

Has been a while since I played, is there a good kebab removal mod?

just imagine that sarranids are turks
otherwise

Thanks m8

bannerlord fucking when?

I really wish Warsworld Conquest was better. I don't know what would fix it either, beyond turning back on conscription. Having that off makes actually getting anywhere in the game virtually impossible.

Also started playing Napoleonic Conquest yesterday and I have autism now, but the good kind.

Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth is great if you like slaying slants.

i've got over 50000 gold and a rhodok spear-themed 100 man army
how do i turn that into a kingdom?
for the record this is floris evolved

How many troops are in the average castle or city in your game? A recently captured location is your best bet.

i was mainly targetting the sarranids since they hate me the most
they're from 170-200 per castle, no clue for cities

Is this true? Silverstag had some of the best scripting game-play changes like quatermasters and such. It's a shame it's dead now.

Oh fuck, seeing this thread is really making me want to start another playthrough, but I know it will take up all my time and I already have other games to play.

Bannerlord fucking when

What if the reason Bannerlord is taking so long is because all of the devs were replaced in the coup?

alright, so i used my endless fortune to buy mercenaries
i took the castle on the border of the khergits and sarranids
then, since i was a ruler, i could have up to 250 troops in my army
and somehow i kept getting lucky and found multiple groups of deserters with around 30 troops but over 100 prisoners
so i quickly stockpiled my castle's garrison, and still had spare troops to make my army unbeatable
then i took ahmeraad, again for myself. made a weavery in it
and then i took another castle, at this point i'm giving everything i take to my vassals
the sultan came to take said castle back, but with 150 troops i defended against his 250, now the sultan is my prisoner
so money is steadily flowing back, and after all the mercenary purchases i've still got 15000 in my treasury

red wars :^)

I'm trying to make a sub mod for Nova Aetas that adds a pseudo-North Africa environment, but it's my first time working with such things. I'm using Thorgrim's map editor. I don't know what I'm doing at all, where is the map file for a standard MB:W module located?

Oh fuck, I just realized Thorgrim is for Mount and Blade. God damn I'm retarded.

i quickly gave up on trying to make a mod for this reason alone
i think the only good way to make a map is just doing it manually with something like blender
at least butterlord will have it's own official map editor

WUZ

I remember playing a Crusader mod that was pretty good. Playing as Sir Benjamin Garrison, stomping on shitloads of sandniggers. The fucking crusaders were OP as shit though, anytime you fought with an ally, they would just bring Swadia-tier cavstacks and the Muzzie factions tended to go archer and infantry heavy, even though they had decent cav, so they got rolled over every time. I don't remember the name of it though, the production quality was good, and I believe I got it off Nexus because someone on Holla Forums said it was good, but it was over a year ago.

I hope it has a boardgame editor, too. Or at least support for modding each kingdom's unique game. It'd be sweet to take a break from raiding, go to a village, take a seat, and play a game of gwent

Play 1257AD.

continuing from yesterday, i wanted to strengthen my kingdom, but the sandniggers don't know what peace means
by sheer force of momentum, i started taking their castles and destroying their armies. their troops are all lightly armoured and mounted, while mine are all heavily armoured and have polearms, so we just slice through them and their horses like butter
their cities were relatively easy to take
the issue now is that rhodoks and khergits are occasionally attacking me. i'm at war with everyone except the vaegirs, but the ones close to me try to take my border towns/castles. i've stopped them so far, but both the khergits and the rhodoks are way better geared than the sarranids
so deus vulting has temporarily been halted until i can force my neighbors to offer peace

Despite the fact that it adds almost nothing significant that the original game does not have I love Gekokujo for two reasons:

1. NO SHIELDS HOWIE
2. Sanic combat if you turn the combat speed up. I actually keep the combat speed below the maximum because it becomes too easy when you move too fast for the AI to block your attacks.

Also nerfed arrows a wide variety of weapons but if you are the kind that does not love native combat I do not suggest playing it because all it really does is improve on that.

the main feature of gekokujo is the sieges
those maps are pure bliss if you have archers
this is literally the first time i've had to tell my troops to hold fire

If you uh… say so. The sieges are an improvement over vanilla at least in 3.1. However all I do in those is sit back with my yari and mow down peasants and skewer them with a yari when the melee starts. The field combat is still more exciting.

I meant mow then down with my yumi.

Solid and Shade, only for Mount and Blade though.

progress report:
kebab has nearly been removed. i signed their peace treaty since i don't have enough forces to take their last city, it has like 500 troops because they have nowhere else to go. i'll eventually take it when my vassals are stronger
swadians signed peace after not invading my territories at all.
khergits signed peace after i stomped every one of their sieges and destroyed their cavalry on the field.
only the rhodoks were left. after i destroyed multiple of their 100+ armies i finally managed to build a siege tower to take teramma castle
after it i was about to take caraf castle, but as i was waiting near it for my vassals to come, rhodoks offered me peace and i forced them to give me the castle for it. they signed since i was gonna take it one way or another
so now i'm still at war with nords and vaegirs, but they're never gonna bother coming all the way here
i'll wait for a week or two for my vassals to gear up and for the economy to fix itself, and then i'll take the last sarranid city, finishing the vile kebabs off

Am I playing gookwarband wrong? This games begining always shits all over me 4/5th of the time so playing new mods is always a pain since I don't know where to start, especially if they fuck with tournaments or have a fuck huge map to make tavern missions impossible.

nigga just buy guns and use infantry as meatshields

kebabs are officially dead
now what do i do about the inevitable rhodok invasion? i have no counters against them. my best guess would be to get nords to fight them, but they're pretty far away from me right now

Well, that's shit. Oh well. I bet there's another sort of sub mod I could make with the other tools.

You should probably show the whole map so we can tell what the situation is even like

Rhodoks have only taken shariz, haven't lost anything
Swadia lost dhirim to vaegirs
Vaegis have nearly destroyed the nords
Khergits haven't won/lost anything

i tried guys i really did

Try to make an army composition you haven't tried before
Otherwise get working on making your own mod

user i'm not a neet for being a productive person

For fucks sake, I wish there was a mod that would only allow feasts during peace-time.

I think the ideas behind feasts is that they AI is trying to gather all the lords together for maximum stronk. It's useful in some situations, but unfortunately, the AI doesn't know what situations those are.

well the rhodoks declared war
i managed to take shariz and a castle before they could do anything
sarranid archers are surprisingly decent
now the issue is the remaining rhodok army.
they've got at least 400 troops on the field, from what i've seen
and archers alone aren't gonna be enough to stop then
AND THERE'S FUCKING DESERT BANDITS EVERYWHERE

sarranid archers seem to destroy rhodoks
they finally asked me for peace
economy is going well, i've even got 4 dyeworks now
so far i've made the sarranids great again
next step is probably gonna be the rhodoks so i can get better pikes or the khergits so i can get better trade routes

Makes you git gud at blocking to, too bad if two are side by side then I have trouble if they attack differently how do I deal with this?

get better armor :^)

A: armour
B: shield
C: manouver

he's talking about gekokujo so no shields
generally you want to make sure the enemies are standing in front of each other so that only one can attack

You wanna know how to git gud at Gekokujo? I will tell you how to git gud. Turn off all damage reduction and turn the combat speed to fast. Turn the blocking to manual and all AI to the highest difficulty. Go to the nearest arena while there is not a tournament going on and join the melee. Keep fighting in the melee until you can repeatedly beat all the opponents. Buy yourself some better equipment with the money you have made and find a lord who controls a city. Join his army and have fun. Once you have gained the rank of officer or its equivalent you will probably have enough skills and a powerful enough character to start your own party and do well.

you're playing it wrong

Muskets are for dishonorabu gaijin. Melee cavalry is the most civilized role one can play in warfare.

I am serious though with how lucrative raiding is and the amount of lords that are available for capturing cavalry is profitable. I also play with a mod that nerfs muskets.

Well, ain't you a speshul little snowflake cherry blossom?

what specs

Mechanics aside, look at the activity itself. Hunting a deer IRL doesn't stop being fun after the first time, and that's the mentality MH fans have. We're okay with hunting monsters more than once because it's still hunting monsters.

They seem to be getting closer and closer to a sweet spot where you'd get what you need before you get bored with each new iteration, though. High hopes for MHXX.

what the fuck are you niggers talking about?

Is it a new golden age?

Get some of the other DS srpg/TBT games.

Front Mission
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars
Advance Wars: Dual Strike/Days of Ruin

beats shitposting

Uninstall.exe

What's an aqua

Like Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

Simply epic

sex
jk

Get some of the other DS srpg/TBT games.

Front Mission
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars
Advance Wars: Dual Strike/Days of Ruin

You know, I really don't understand Prophesy of Pendor's appeal. It doesn't do anything new, it just makes it slightly harder to get to a certain point. Why is PoP so popular? Also, why is A Clash of Kings or those other Gay-me of Thrones mods so damn popular too?

clash of kings has original questlines that are pretty fun
huge map and lots of factions too
some armours are pretty cool
performance is shit though

A lot of that's just wasted on the setting though. Why couldn't they have done something original or done it with Native? There's a severe lack of mods with actual quests that aren't Fed-Ex jobs.

why should they? the gayme of thrones setting works fine

Clash of Kings is trash. The mod is not a sandbox, everything is on rails and will always happen the same way because muh headcanon.

Pendor adds a lot more different units beyond simply bandits/manhunters and faction units, along with giving bandits that are still threatening even when you have a fairly large army. The issue I have with it is that the guy that made it went overboard by deciding that difficulty meant having an army of units that can one-shot you instantly and that his special OC donut steal elves should be the compulsory if you don't want to be stuck on your way to end-game.

The setting is just boring and dull like most Mount and Blade mods. I want to fight enemies who aren't just Arabs, Medieval Europe Soup and Mongols.

m8, aside from the zulu, i can't think of any outside of that spectrum

There's an infinite number of factions that can be made that don't fit in those three categories. You aren't necessarily limited to making an analogue to something in Human history, or something that fits into a specific epoch.

such as?

It's nigh infinite. It could be something abstract, like floating cubes that shoot flaming skulls at you, or it could be the opposite, like wild animals who claw you to death. There are so many possibilities yet everyone sticks to the easiest ones to pull off.

user, if i wanted any of that, i obviously wouldn't be playing mount and blade

I live in a world where I bought both XV and XIII on launch day and loved them both.

Stay jaded OP.

Those are just examples of the versatility of the system. Chronicles of Might and Magic is really really good at displaying how many truly distinct troops the game can pull off.

except that they're all humanoid (minus dragons and horses)
you're asking for cubes
as in no arms, no legs

No, I'm not asking for cubes, that's just something that could be pulled off. There's endless settings that they could do, and they decide to just go with Medieval Europe but everything has a different name and the geography is different. There's only a handful of mods that really stand out in their setting.

but even in chronicles, the humanoids are still within your range
undead/humans are medieval europe
elves are asians/mongols
everything else is arabs

How could they possibly fit into any of the three categories I listed? How are legions of skeletons and zombies akin to a generic mix and match of European cultures?

here's some mongols and europeans for you

Skeletons are just really fragile melee troops whose primary advantage is numbers.

Zombies are the same, and depending on what depiction you settle on, can be slow, fast and easy/difficult to kill, but are still basically one big meat shield relying on zerg rush to score a victory.

That being said, I sure hope Bannerlord will allow modders to introduce robust magic systems and racial traits, as well as more distinctive AI for the various races/factions, because most mods for Warband have been simple reskins of the base game and little else.

so the rhodoks declared war for the third time in a row. nobody else but them has dared to pester me so far
this time i was busy gathering troops when they started the war, so i had one of my new vassals to be the marshal
of course he fucked up and didn't even bother to start a campaign against the rhodoks, so i had to replace him
i quickly went and defended our sieged castles, took 2 of the enemy castles, and even took veluca. for the most part i just stood outside the castle walls and let my archers do their thing, and after whittling down the enemy to 50% i send everyone in to finish them off
and to top it all off, the rhodoks then came to take veluca back with 500 troops, while garrisoned+my army we only had 250. but as usual, the rhodoks still don't have any archers, so i just sent my infantry to stand on the ladders and block them, while my archers shot them. we won with minimum casualties
they haven't declared peace yet, but with their army destroyed multiple times, and me still having enough forces to keep taking castles, it's just a matter of time
i even spent a few hours making pic related to depict my victory in depth

I thought Sarranid archers were supposed to be shit

there we go, i took another castle, met graveth on the way to jelkala and told him to accept my peace treaty
meanwhile, some sarranids rebelled so the sarranid faction is back, although with 1 castle they're not gonna do much
some enemy lords joined me so now i've also got two castles up north

it was the first thing that came to mind, besides i can always change it
dubs decide kingdom name

You must link those enclaves to your empire, crush those filthy horsefuckers

United Anal Emirates.

i'd rather deal with the rhodoks first.
they're the only ones who keep declaring war on me
+ i need their pikemen to deal with horses, sarranids hardly have anything useful

Niggerland

United Kingdom

F-Fire and sword is fun too…

Best recruitment system of the lot too. Wish Bannerlord gave me the option of using it.

Every time I start a new character in gekokujo whatever lord I join charges headlong into a fucking cloud of enemy parties that can snipe a gnat's dick from a mile away. He gets captured and I have to sit around like a jackass until he gets free.

This shit genuinely never fails, every army I've ever started out in in this mod gets minced right out the gate. Is the AI scripted to be a typical suicidal zipperhead or some shit?

They're pretty good and cheap to boot, too bad it's located at the tail end of Japan. I also like these Independent Fortresses in Gekokujo, hope that the feature would continue in Bannerlord probably not, but hey a guy can dream

I would also like to add that Naginatas (no, nagamakis don't count) are king in this mod, and Ikko Naginata monks are better than the samurais that you hire in towns / castles (protip: Ikko Ikki fortresses are scattered around the Miyoshi, Tokugawa, and Asakura dommains)

10/10 OC
Would remove more mountain niggers

Butt

The Kingdom Come Down

No, that's just how your average jap operates.

play warband vanilla you fucking faglord there aren't really any graphic/interface improvement mods, and every single mod that is being suggested to you vastly changes the game

10/10. Moar.

Small Dick Imperium

Southern Kingdom of Kebabistan

Eurabian Caliphate

what, i like the setting

KANGZ

Kingdom of Africa

wew, we've got a winner

AW SHET
WE WUZ KANGZ
BIX NOOD

WE

speaking of which, anyone got any custom icon for my kingdom banners?
dubs decide
rerolling allowed

kek wills it

Black Booty.

fuck, you just ruined my kingdom, i didn't want no nigger booty
but getting the same dubs must be a message from kek, so i guess i don't have a choice

Post pics of black booty flag.

do it fargoth

also GET

sarranids are the best civ

Come on, fam

it's more or less there, i'll put it in the game in a moment, assuming that i can figure out how

i'm sure kangdomanon can do it

here

Obviously you should still give black booty a shot so you can show us what it looks like. Double dubs are still dubs

Do you want to get hit?

kek wills it

Yes

Now for images of it in battle assuming you have some units with your flag on their armour

Did blacks even invent armor?

i even crushed the newly reborn sarranids while filming

As far as I know they only used bone/wood/fur armour. They carried a hide shield, but in a fight they relied on skill and/or numbers.

the moors had half decent shields at best
zulus were more or less butt-nekid, aside from the shitty hide shield that probably couldn't even stop their own spears when stabbing

Some also used a gambeson-like armour, although the example I'm thinking of is from around the 1900s.

You gekokujo weebs, what version is the best?
A submod? Vanilla Geki?

So much material wasted for something that is not only useless in combat but could even be used against him. It certainly sounds fun to trip on your own damn cape and then get dragged across the floor with it.

It must be ceremonial or something, right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
twitter.com/mount_and_blade

post banans

who gives a shit?

I have a feeling they just share anything with Mount and Blade in the post.

tbh warrior women were nearly as beefy as swadian knights in vanilla

Fucking awful are you fresh out of cuckchan?
nice mod though

Yeah, they also post shit from anti SJW types.
I just saw how cancerous this was and felt like sharing the load
Heres some nice stuff she shares

Not really related to the thread m8

if i put sound then it gets bigger
then i need to compress it even more
do you want to look at a bunch of pixels?
but yeah, i don't get that much fun from the higher difficulties. i can probably change it back, for most battles i don't really do shit anyways, i was only in this one to show off the shields and shit

if you want to complain about SJWs and mount and blade you gotta start with women being warriors, and good warriors to begin with

Aaand I was right, not that I care, just saying.

Good job.

seeing as we're at it, dubs decide lord/lady titles

Balls Mahoney

fuck

so did anyone ever try this?
was it in any way fun?

continuing the saga of KANG Doctard:
i declared war on the horsefuckers to try and connect those northern castles i had to my empire
i managed to take halmar and two more castles pretty fast, although with a lot of losses since they have a lot of archers
but once we met on the field, if the khergits were more than 1 vassal, they destroyed us. it's one thing when cavalry just charges at you, but when they have bows too, we just don't have anything to do to stop them
so we declared peace. ultimately i still come off better in the war so i'm not complaining
vaegirs declared war since somebody from them joined me while he still had land, so now they're pissed. i'm not treating them as a threat though so i haven't started a campaign yet. will do only if they become a problem

Do we know if Bannerlord is shipping with the ability to enlist in an army yet ? I'm hoping I won't have to wait for a Freelancer mod for that, getting into an army and shitposting on Holla Forums while waiting for a battle is my autistic guilty pleasure.

It's ringing a distant bell, but I'm not 100% sure. I think they mentioned it when they were showing off the battlefield tactician thingy

Thanks. I don't see why it wouldn't be in the game, seems like a relatively simple thing to implement once the framework for a troop tree is in place.

Is that a fucking bird cooking pasta

Yes

cool beans

It's a Japanese bird.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I PLAY A SHITTY MOD IT ALWAYS FUCKS ONE CRUCIAL THING UP TO MAKE THE ENTIRE MOD OBSOLETE
Vanilla will always be best

HOL UP

I mean't to say blocked

The what now?

epic

FUCKING ARENA FIGHTERS STOP TEAMING UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I the only one who plays as a trap?

It is especially fun when you get two archers trying to pick you off from a distance and the only melee enemy close to them decides to target you instead.

All the cool factions and cool items/gear
Solid world-building

Also, CUSTOM KNIGHT ORDERS

Or when you start a fight and 4 of them decide they don't like you and they walk togheter from an edge of the arena to the other where you are and they don't hit each other as they attack you

It's just a generic medieval low-fantasy world that doesn't set itself apart from the rest.

but it's fun

This.

It doesn't really add anything though, it's just native but slightly harder and with a new map.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Polished warband would be something like Floris or Silverstag. Pendor is just lazy.

but muh custom knight orders

Those armors need to be disabled in every other model except the pretty girl one.

pick one

And I thought having it on the shields was already ridiculous.

Buttfuccland:^)

I play with Diplomacy and a few tweaks of my own when I want to play vanilla-esque. I just bumped up the relationship impact of every action, so like instead of gaining +1 relationship for something, you get +5. Then I make it so that like every 5 or 1 points of renown is +1 to party capacity. Also buff the shit out of food so I can feed an army of hundreds off a load of bread for weeks.

loaf of bread*

I've never heard of Silverstag, but Floris has guns, doesn't it? That automatically makes it 0/10 bottom of the barrel shit.

no?

No, that's Perisno.

IT'S ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON

Both are very generic user, to the point where you might get them mixed up not just because of the name. The only thing Pendor has going for it is armies with 600 gorrilion troops.

Should I wait for bannerlord or just get warband?

WE'RE NOTHING BUT POOR FARMING FOLK

game's more than worth the price, but you can just pirate it to save some shekels

Gotcha

Silverstag is pretty neat if you ignore the existance of the recruitment system

So does vanilla WB :^)
mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Flintlock_Pistol

And with that I tell (You) to try and pull your head out of your ass because it's obstructing your vision.

It's still in the game. :^)

I want to play again but not on any of my current saves. I've played a bunch of vanilla redone mods, even a crusader mod, I don't know what to try next.

MA LOORD

EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE, EVEN YOUR LIFE

What do you guys think about the new multiplayer update for M&B that added invasion mode?

I think it's almost harvesting season.

Away with you, vile beggar

Is there a way to make it so i don't always command friendly troops while in a siege? You'd think i wouldn't be the one in charge since i just started the game, i'm a mercenary and i have lower renown than any lord but no, when we attack something i'm the one ordering the troops

Its very well polished, uses quality assets and brings a lot of content to the table

eh I didnt even use a single knifeear last playthrough, CKOs leveled the bullshit field entirely

Don't be a faggot, user.

i blame my parents.
I have 3 brothers, and they're all on the same boat. Never have i seen people so well ruin the lives of others in that they're raised to utterly despise any sort of work or learning, lack any sense of reason and fall to complete degeneracy. To this day i think my parents were bad parents on purpose.
I tried user, at some point i held a job for 3 months until i figured out i would rather fucking die and i just swallowed my pride and became a neet.

So it's just graphical shit then? Cause it really doesn't add anything new, at least from what I've seen.

CUSTOM
KNIGHT
ORDERS

Somehow I dont think you have been looking much.

have you even played the mod ye twat

Is there a way I can make my phone automatically replace every T with a D, every P with a B, and every C with a G?

Got you covered in 3.8

Depends on the phone, doesn't it?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY STUPID GUNS NOW, TAKEDA

Plenty of mods have elaborate troop trees and player faction exclusive troops.
Minor factions aren't worth anything because they're over-glorified bandits unless they can take castles and towns. I know of one other mod that has Mercenary parties, though there are likely more. In that they just follow whoever hired them around.
Making troops stronger can be done in fucking Morghs.
Custom player troops are nothing new.
Again, graphical shit. It really is just native with a new map and some generic bullshit added on. The game still plays exactly the same, there's nothing that really sets it apart from native, and it's probably the most overrated mod for the entire game.

I wish guns weren't shit in Shogun 2.

They're OP AS FUCK in Fall of the Samurai.

Well they're kinda suppose to be.

I'm curious, what mods do you think are good?

green colored mail just looks like shit tho m8, they should have gone with a green tabard or some shit

You can stop baiting now.

I always knew this map was a joke, but I never put much thought into it. I only just realised it's Europe flipped on its side. God damn it I am a fucking retard.

The ones I enjoy are Nova Aetas, Gekokujo, Chronicles of Might and Magic, and L'Aigle.

It really isn't good. I like that they added a couple new quests, like the bounty mission you can get from the castle(broke my game because I got more "points" than required and it wouldn't save anymore, so I just gave up and never came back) but everything else is just boring and dull. The setting is extremely generic, there isn't anything new added to the actual game, and you're pretty much fucked if you try to play anything other than a mercenary leader, at least for the early-mid game.

You must be seeing something I'm not. It's not the fact that it's overrated, it's the fact that it's mediocre in gameplay and somehow very, very popular.

What the fuck do circles have to do with under-achieving developers?

The Seleucid Umpire

nice thread bump

I want to cum inside a snek priestess

Warband needs a good western mod
But it seems only the indians and maybe some chinese/asian enclaves would fight with melee combat
Unless it goes back to the 1700's/early 1800's, with fast gunner attack to eliminate the first wave and the finishing battle with swords/stoneware

NU

this image is begging for LOSS

Does a single game do something more badass than a mount and blade prison breakout in the middle of enemy territory during a war?

why has nobody made a m&b mod for it yet?

impal this

There's a great one for M&B. Avoid anything by Gabrilduro.

GG Silverstag, GG

TWICE IN A ROW
Come on now, this is getting ridiculous, Bariyee isn't that hard in vanilla

psssh…nothin personnel kid

Get yourself a voice command program. it actually makes with fire and sword a hole different game.

Waiting out till just the right moment and yelling Fire! watch as half the enemy force collapsed in a single voly.

Voice Commands work great in all M&B games mods.

That shit still exists?
Last I've seem of that were some really small mods and PS2 SOCOM

Considering downloading the gook mod, anything I should know in advance?

it has no shields
get guns
fuck takeda

That part was obvious from the threads but I mean shit like versions or useful shit to do when starting out (like getting high looting skill in PoP in character creation)

get a point or two in riding for sure, mounts are insanely powerful here, the faster the mount the better
otherwise there's nothing worth mentioning considering that the skills are the same as vanilla
if you're mounted, put points in power draw/horse archery
if you're not mounted, get a gun

You want useful shit at start? Go join one of the ikko-ikki generals as a monk soldier.
They fight like crazy, you end up with some great gear and your leader will probably end up beaten so no need to desert. Or alternatively you can keep rejoining for a massive relationship boost.

And go for nagamakis asap.

Bump

For… a sideways Europe?

1. No shields but armor is more effective against missiles.

2. Melee combat is faster.

3. Get yourself a tetsubo.

4. Get skilled at horse archery.

5. Check the wiki for faction specifics before you choose a faction. My personal suggestions are Hojo, Date, or Takeda.

6. Turn the combat speed to fast, the damage to full, and the samurai party space size to double for a fun time.

Nigger does that mod not have battle continuation?

Pick up a 2-hander and start overheading those fucks, run DON'T STRAFE right when you see and archer, he will miss pretty much all his shots and watch out when the "opponents reamaining" counter reaches 15 because the spawn rate gets crazy.

*an archer
*remaining

crap

If you have companions, mine get butchered for some inane reason in the battles, shoved them in an elite group and placed them far away
But some maps are glitched (plus AI is dummy) and the attacks pass through some walls and kill them
I noticed it was one of those maps later on (you can also attack from behind the map) and i decided to shotgun the ladders, and when only the elite janisaries, which are not elite nor janisaries, are left, i retreated, so i can start over doing the same until no more are left
Lost a ton of morale but my party is 5 guys anyway, i use my vassal's armies to do the dirty work
And boy is the money on Silverstag crazy, i whined a lot about the prohibitive recruitment system but cities hand out 300k a week, it's mad money. Shame there's no way to have a small super squad when unaffiliated, other than Varangians and saved soldiers

SAY THAT TO MY FACE, KNAVE, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

OI YOU THERE, STOP

yeah

Thine asshole shall become aqauinted with a rusty halberd, sodomite.

kek

So sayeth the mighty pink knight in all of his dildo helmed glory.

I want horse fucking gaijins off my Nipponese Poetry Theatre now!

Normal arenas are simply rebundant thanks to its ridiculously small payment for taking out that many enemies in one go

Alright niggaz how do you play? Here's how i do:

If you have the proficiency for a nodachi might as well use a tetsubo and really wreck shit, plus captives. A nagamaki has an amazing speed/reach ratio while not suffering from infighting as much as true polearms. Also good on a horse.

For fucks sake user.

Get on my level, pleb.
Sometimes I go with:
and fuck some peasants up in full swing

I know it's very, very impractical but its nice to OHKO a sergeant with a point blank axe throw

Nigga almost all polearms are good at horse since you can damn well swing it, the Tetsubo is abit too slow for my taste (not as bad as mongol cleavers) and i simply don't like nagamaki since imo it doesn't look appealing. Also i already have officers to catch captives for me

Well fuck me, then why is there no horse archer cavalry in Japan?

Samurai were mounted horse archers for centuries, and Yabusame or such are still considered a highly regarded traditional martial art.

Especially the (p) ones, but their damage is still limited if an enemy charges your ass with a katana and you can't recover or keep hitting props/blocking fags behind him.

It's interesting to mention that nagamaki were associated with bodyguards and elite troops in general. See, a naginata or a spear is much cheaper and easier to make then a proper sword.

Because their constitution allows for limited tanks and AVFs? :^)

So it's just graphical shit then? Cause it really doesn't add anything new, at least from what I've seen.

Just turn the map 90 degrees in 1257 AD.

Anyway, i had an amphibious assault launched on me

I am looking forward to Bannerlord.

Presumably sometime.

So which is the best version of gekokujo: the 3.1 beta thing, the older, stable release, or that submod that adds more stuff?

the submod that adds more shit for the 3.1 thing

right, thanks.

i just hope radicals in Turkey dont kill the Taleworlds team, they are the only kebab i care for.

mount and blade is literally the only reason turkey hasn't been nuked yet

Pull circles around people and shoot them until no more arrows, then cut them, if horse is taken out, then go for a mile-long 1v1 duels against the remaining fellas
One can comfortably take out 40 with this alone

I usually stand slightly infront or behind of the infantry line

autism man really reminds me of crismus bonus