Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQYRM6jAvnI
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1540783
exhentai.org/g/662154/d5c164c9b6/
exhentai.org/g/662160/f4abe60743/
youtube.com/watch?v=oz5DhMCeIJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=v6IQyiVoHfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These threads are never funny, funny enough.

LOL

LET'S ORDER LINGUINI

Little Old Lenny?

wew

ha

checked

Every time I think I can't something more degenerate, you guys find something new. Homosexual twink diaper furries. Jesus god.

That's nothing new. Welcome to the internet.

It's new to me. Animal gore and weird furry shit are things I'll never get used to. Speaking of Animal gore…

KKK

Where are the funnies and jokes?

there is no jokes for us now

I lol'd

meh

how long can you keep that much chocolate and not shovel it down your throat?

I'll show you some real animal gore.

I will admit to being scared for a minute.

Dude, that's fucked up as hell. Wtf is wrong with you?

what is the videogame under the pile of papers?

DELETE THIS

You fucking monster.

Spoiler that shit, Christ.

nice bait. The dog was merely pretending

I swear to god man kill all chinks fucking heartless bastards

The entire stack of shit is one big reference to Silent Hill 4

That's why 21 Sacraments reminded me of something.

OVER THE LINE

You call that gore?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reported, fucking degenerate piece of shit.

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

I just realized the white spots I left in and it tickled my tism.

they can just make more guns

What cunt faggot?

Reported.

Never talk to me or my Boss' Patriot ever again.

The Boss died for israel. you stupid goy

It's not just Americans.

ya blew it

so the mask is there because the normal model is fucking ugly

How so?

the boss was a globalist, she was literally fighting for (((america))) all that time.

4U

Remember her speech about going into space and seeing no boundaries on countries? That we should all just put an end to warfare because it's all just ideology?

but m-muh milf

Your point?

Yeah, damn shame how she's a Jewish puppet in retrospect. At least 2 still holds up.

anyone else unable to post swfs?

To be fair, even Big Boss eventually admits that their ideologies were different.

/k/ calm down.

clever dog.

Mine used to do something similar when my mom came over because he knew he'd get hecka sympathy + lots of food and pats

This is what you sound like.

JAJ

That's a pretty cute video. It reminds me of this one heart-touching webm of this cat getting rescued.

seems legit, the filename matches up and everything.

Really glad they could save that cat.

The Boss was a big pussy who was written by Kojima to be the ultimate metaphor for "perfect workaholic, shitty home life."

(checked)

I would've used a net, but a mop works just as well.

Step it up, faggots. If you go on Tumblr and search for comics you'll find fucktons of obscure cancer to gawk over.

Final image to complete the set.

She is really cute. Shame for the scat bullshit.

real talk. Did you just post a video of a dog trying to rub one out?

He might have had an itchy butt.

at least it isn't that one fucking melodramatic set about the kitten girl who dies, or the pink ones about degeneracy

Wow, that one was pretty funny.

Jesus christ fucking sell them at a gun show you retards. There's no way that's less profitable then melting them down and making them into a BRAND NEW DODGE DART
Fuck, do they not know how much some people would pay for a gun that's killed someone?

His recent videos have only gotten more intense.
These are real
youtube.com/watch?v=vQYRM6jAvnI

Holy fuck that meme about Stefan turning into a Nazi is true.

Please do not say things like that. It's hurtful to us.

Wait a second why is /q/ shooting Holla Forums?

just imagine being that cat

saved

pic didn't go through

i did but the board was delete everything

plus when they were buttmad at Holla Forums it was mostly shills anyway

What?

I see nothing wrong here.

Human rights are wrong by concept.
Ask yourself, where do rights come from? They come from the citizens who demand priviliges from the state. "Human right" is a forced concept, because it means to supervise rights given by governments. This means that the human rights institutions are higher in power, which makes them globalist.

by now you should know why globalism is a shit concept

and then you have human rights being pushed in the most retarded situations, for instance

I wonder who paid them to do it.

That's a little off the mark: certain "rights" are simply an extension of natural law, such the right to property. Nobody can move your hand (using only their mind) but you, so you own the property called your body by matter of fact, without involving any government or other party. The US is unique in that its founding document makes this assertion more or less explicit: "we hold these truths to be self evident."

Today, the term "rights" has been conflated with "license," which is the government granting one individual the legal power to infringe upon the rights of another individual, for example: "I have a right to buy a gay wedding cake, and I don't care about the bakers' 1st amendment right to freedom of association."

Stefan's argument is that, since the term "rights" was so easily turned into "my right to infringe upon others' innate rights," the term "rights" is a useless term and should be promptly retired from use.

I believe you're confusing "ability" with "right"
In life, you're absolutely entitled to fuck all. Everything can be taken, and will be taken if you let it be so. The only right you have, is to struggle.

Except when others do, or make you believe they do.

Also, I'm not really talking about Stefan in this regard, just about "rights" in general.

It is my opinion that human rights come from the idea of 'fair', or what one expects to be allowed. Now, you can make the argument that it is only because we are taught that we have these rights, that we think them, but I am not so sure.
Take the most assholish of criminals, and deny him the right to speak against his shit circumstances. He'll be mad. Take the most theiving of takers, and steal his stuff. He'll be mad.

Basically, for me, I think 'rights' come from that "do unto others" load. That's why I think they're not a, as you put it, "privilege" that the government gives us out of the kindness of their hearts. It isn't a "privilege" to have something not taken away from you. You don't thank the thief for not robbing you.

At least they tried.

TAKE ♂ IT ♂ BOY ♂

Rights basically come from a weakness of denying nature's law. The weak cannot compete and therefore try to invent a scenario where nature's law doesn't apply. It doesn't always work, but most of the times it does, allowing r selected people to prosper more than K selected ones.

This, a lot.

Liberals confused the term 'rights'. Which is a major problem, considering it is wrecking the other, proper rights standing.

Well, let me put it this way:
If you tried to rob me, I'd shoot you.
If you tried to tell me what I can and can't say, I'd shoot you.
If you tried to tell me I can't do what I want, I'd shoot you.

Rigths are just an extension of this line of thinking onto society as a whole. Or, rather, rights are this threat placed against the government by its citizenry.

Laws and "rights" are agreements the society at large agrees not to contest with violence. Modern western people have been conditioned into believing the laws get their power from the agreement and not the violence.

A fair enough point.
Let's put it as "an ideal government", then.

At bear minimum, though, the government does not breach those rights by reason of that they know the people will react violently. That is to say, revolutions exist.

Bear in mind, an agreement can be backed by violence and still be an agreement.

When they started bending the tree I expected it to end with the cat getting catapulted.

There is an important distinction to be made here. I am using the term "own" to mean "have the sole ability to operate." No other human is capable of directing or obtaining thought directly in another's mind.

I believe you are using the term "own" to mean "make it perform/bend to another's whims."

The important distinction here is one that can be made by the scenario of torture. If a man tortures a prisoner and successfully extracts desired information out of them, you would say that he "own" the prisoner/their mind, whereas I am not willing to make that statement, because of the possibility of the other scenario. The scenario wherein, despite brutal, unending, inhumane torture, the prisoner never divulges their information. And the prisoner is capable of doing this, due to the biological, physical, and rational fact that that prisoner is the sole operator of their mind, that they are the only one that "owns" their mind.

My legs are OK

All agreements are backed by violence, even if it's by refraining from using it. If someone doesn't contest a notion with violence, they are backing it with their own capacity for violence. This is how "civilized" (pseudo-)democratic society works. Only reason people have any political power is because the modicum is potentially backed by the majority and can't yet be taken away.

Does anybody know of any source greenscreen maps?
If somebody shows me one I may be able to add the E.Y.E.'s maintenance animation to that video.

God fucking damn I hate cats.

I can force you to not move if I tie you up. Your mind might be yours but not your body .

/k/ is two blocks down

Fucking retarded shitskins, they tried but better if they did not

god's work tbh user

just open up hammer and make a cube

Buddy.

I have issues with that statement. Nationality and nations are built on the notion of unity. One of the things necessary for this to have happened is that there is a general agreement that the government holds monopoly over violence.

Rights themselves are there to enforce certain norms on people. For rights to be legitimate, institutions need to be able to enforce them. The easiest way to do so is to nationalize them. A perfect example of a country that does this is the USA. You are an American citizen and are bound by the amendments in the American constitution.

Economy is also a factor for the appearance of rights since it forbids abuse from an economical standpoint. Labor hours 100 years ago was a lot more. With factors like technological improvements and demand for social reforms, newer rights wefe enforced.

There's even more points to be made about rights.

A civil discussion about philosophy and politics? On an anonymous imageboard? On Holla Forums of all places? What sorcery is this?

apparently the halfchanners didn't wake up yet

That's racist.

Stopped reading right there.

If it makes you feel any better, I felt the same way. I just thought it would be better for my soul if I went on with my day. When I had a playstation 3, I owned a physical copy of WWE Allstars. Every time I played, it would do some long ass install bullshit before hand. Every single time.

Maybe they don't like cats and were pretending to help.

Maybe that's what the trillions of institutions helping niggers in africa do, since they know the niggers will just go back to flinging shit at each other and then starve some more

He was complaining about how rights changed from protecting the citizen from the government thus limiting it to citizens using the government as a weapon thus expanding it. How in the past it was the right to private property, now it's the (((right))) to universal healthcare.

It's a sociological term. There's a reason for the existence of police and military. Before that, the ruling monarch would have limited control. Crusades are a perfect example of what happens when violence is upheld as a necessity for everyone. With the appearance of nationalism, that changed as institutions would do the work for you.

Get the fuck out of here.

that was obviously just a troll silly willy

ok, only open this if you want to see true animal gore, i'll really have to warn you because this is hardcore stuff

how many floors was that?
My friend's cat jumped out from the 8th floor and it survived. The fucker is still kicking.

Same fucking shit happened here, except it was bunch of shitskins taking people hostage on a train.

Holy shit, I thought about dumping it in one of these threads and forgot.

its head smacked the edge of the fuckin table before it hit the ground
neko-chan's ded

come on son

I expected the one with WW2 1911 and Mausers getting pressed. This shit is too softcore for even 9gag.

Fact: cats can actually survive falls that high.

It's an edit, all be it a good one.

shit like this is why we can't have nice things.

Oh boy, bors is a real bad goy (but he's pretty triggered)
I love libtoons, it's pure salt. Check out jen sorensen with adblock and noscript enabled

The first comic isn't wrong, fuck Israel.

I don't think choosing mudslimes over Jews outside the lefty echo-chamber.

Muds and jews are the same. Need to get rid of both
And that's the brain on leftism, muh muslims are the trendy new victims right now. Before it was fags, and next it'll probably be tranny crippled midgets

You guys are like mental cuckolds

You read these comics about mentally ill transgender shit and broken SJW logic, the comics aren't funny, they're not even funny in an ironic way, they're not even funny in a "that's so stupid" way, it's just pure unfiltered cancer that you're streaming into your brain all day long and you're enjoying it.

Jews are a race. Muslim is not a race.

You have to go back

that one didnt live obviously, but how the fuck did cats earn the hability to survive falls that high?
Think about it, a trillion years ago cats probably rained from the skies regularly

Same shitty retarded beliefs, same desire to kill anyone who isn't like them.

Speaking of political butthurt, posting the link to facepunch's election watch thread again
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1540783
It's a pretty good mix of "america has failed" and "muh HRT."

There is no point other than reading this cancer.

One spreads with genes; the other spreads with memes and genes.

Take your meds

so hardcoarse

big relajdid :DDD

They both need to go. Hoping they can be memed into killing each other

Says you.

The last pic is disturbing. Liberals consider reason and logical talk not as excuses to discuss taboo talk…

Marxism is a disease of the human culture

That's the joke.

Even deformed and/or retarded children have a right to live and be preserved, user.

A lot of guns have history. Gun fans don't like seeing historical guns break for the same reason vidya fans would be upset if someone broke that Nintendo Playstation prototype, or the Gulf War Gameboy.
Does anyone have that pic of the guy who found an old German luger that was taken as war spoils, and scratched the green paint off?

LEL

Don't ban thieves, ban lockpicks!

From the dust of our forefathers we shall build the murder/k/ube.

This is a Russian TV show right

no

Fuck I was listening to the MASH theme, fits perfectly.

where is that from?
I've seen it time and time again but never bothered to ask

It's a mystery.

Geiger counter 1 and 2

exhentai.org/g/662154/d5c164c9b6/
exhentai.org/g/662160/f4abe60743/

Number two is what I want though.

Ooooh nooooo…

no

HERE'S
WOODY

noooooo

no

Full story pls, or is it really rellay sad?

See i can read a lot of rape doujins and all that, but that shit gets too real by the end

I think you already know the answer to that

These are the worst fucking people.

Boy, these people really live in a bubble.

Why is the german going to rape the qt refugee?

Бляат that's fucking awful
Nosehipster is assuming that
is insulting him because of all of the bullshit rhetoric that the Left flings everywhere.

still fapped anyway…

If that is marxism, then I'm not a marxist.
Which would be weird.

Please tell me she is the mother and the mc actually manage to impregnate her in the story.

contemporary milfshit is anti-loli normalfag signaling so no surprise there

i love the massive hypocrisy of claiming everyone is trying to shut them up when their progressive bullshit is literally everywhere, while unironically and simultaneously claiming that fascist views are not deserving of any inspection or consideration. Everyone who doesn't agree with my liberal views should be silenced via buzzwords and namecalling because what we think and do is right and what everyone else thinks is wrong and we're just trying to silence wrong people for the greater good.

LOL
I can't believe there are people out there who think video games matter.

L
O
L

She's the MC

I agree recycling is the best option but why waste energy destroying and reforging the steel when it's already a working steel product?

First off, isn't that supposed to be an older person? Why would he care about his bullshit liberal causes or video games?

What a twist

Jesus fuck, I couldn't even finish that video. Brainwashed libshits need to be hanging from a fucking tree. Everyone could have been civil about this, COULD HAVE, but that time is clearly over and the libshits have burned every bridge they can.

This reminds me of that one screencap where a brony painted his WWII gun with onne of those horses. I don't have it in my archive, but does anyone know what I am talking about?

I am looking forward to the comfy feely greentext/screencap threads when it is finally Chistmas

I'm old and care about vidya and retarded ideals, getting older doesn't change who you are.

Some horsefucker painted over a real 98K that was used in WW2 with pony shit. The story at least had a happy ending with someone from /k/ buying the rifle from him and scrapping all the shit off and re-finishing the rifle.

They should be allowed to talk.
They shouldn't be allowed to have a disproportionate weight on the videogame industry.

Must suck spinning your tires in place, going nowhere.

DELETE THIS

Yeah, that was it. He found out the location with the EXIF data, am I right?

Tell that to my teenage self who was a massive beta faggot who was unironically a communist. Now I'm a jaded literal Nazi that at least as balls.

Getting older makes you crankier, more tired, and dumber.

When I turned 25, I could feel my brain shutting down.

I'm not sure of the exact details, I just know someone posted those two events into one image. Someone might have it saved.

When I was younger I changed my ideals several times, now I have found what works for me. Myself and others challenge them regularly and they have yet to fail under scrutiny. I'm open to changing them if they do fail but they haven't in over 20 years.
in case anyone cares, social libertarian

Thanks.

I have that one

I though that was a shop for sure, thanks for the laugh user.

lol like wtf? the dog doesn't even kicked LMAO

I wonder if it would be better if those who are wrong were not allowed to speak or if it would open the greater problem of who should decide who is right.

Historically silencing people has never worked before even getting into the "who is right" debate.

If that's true, I can only imagine how disappointed that father and mother must be right now.

A monster was born that day.

I'm just glad someone got it.

LOL
O
L

HAHA VIDEO GAMES

Hillary supporters already rioting over just being proven wrong, criminalizing being wrong would end up making them into the Visigoths of the modern age.
More importantly, it opens up the can of worms that is "Who watches the watchmen?"

They really should overturn NY Times vs. Sullivan though, we need to hold media professionals to the truth now that they're publishing 24-7.

Have you tried SFM's workshop?

forgive me for the spoonfeed request but there has been WAY too giant a tectonic shift of salt fields since the election for me to keep up. Are you referring to something specific or in general?

That's only if you stop working.

ZUZ

every fucking time

I just don't see Jason Alexander in that role.

Problem, goyim?

Wasn't this done already?

Its funny, I was on FurAffinity for like 8 years and at some point I just got disgusted with the fandom and just phased out of it. Too many sycophants, shallow and vapid people, and degenerates. It was always the same even if you went to anotger group or site

I went to Holla Forums around the election time and even now browse it more than Holla Forums, theres so much happening and speculation and events to read. Anyways, theyve pushed me even further from degenracy. So thats good I guess

Isnt he a goose? Or is he a duck?

Xhe can be anything he wants to be you shitlord

He's a Queer Duck™

A silly goose, perhaps?

No, this is good! Jews all turning gay would be good for their extinction

That last image, did they think it meant "Draw this again (on acid)"?

Isn't the whole point of the ugly duckling story that the protagonist was never a duck to begin with?

Meaning that this is saying that queers aren't humans?

Cockroaches don't die that easy Holla Forums

Not only is this real, but HBO animated it in the late 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=oz5DhMCeIJ8 is part one of the entire thing, but it was recorded on a camcorder

youtube.com/watch?v=v6IQyiVoHfM here's an excerpt from the composer

You are right, television is poisoning kids, just like videogames, someone needs to do something!

Interpretation is always a valid reason to keep this on the air but god damn, I wouldn't show this to anyone's kid in current year.

Why? Why are those people sexually attracted to animals? I know it's hard to explain a fetish but if you know how to, please do.

Wew lad, that's a lot.

Believe it or not, I already realised how disgusting faggotry was as a young child so I probably would've hated it if I had to read it. Too bad that I grew up in a "tolerant" society where being a faggot is supposed to be the new norm.

Sounds like you're just easily influence

Your brain isn't fully matured until 22. You have severe health problems, or outright depression. Probably both, given that you're here.

*A man's brain. Women's stop maturing around 17 or 18 and do not myelinate as fully as men, which is of the biological reasons they are not sapient.

Fuck that, reasoning like that is why cunts are allowed to get away with as much shit as they do.

It's not a matter of intelligence, they physically are incapable of reason. This isn't an excuse, it's just the truth.

This attitude is actually what KEPT them in check for the majority of history. When you hold them to blame as equals, you are giving into the illusion that they can rationally think.

that shitty animation

Hey man, I've read your post.

STOP RIGHT NOW

THAT BRAVE WOMYN OF COLOR, STANDING UP TO THE OPRESSIVE, BRUTAL, EVIL WHITE MEN.

This looks more like a story of a dude who spent many years without realising that people call him ugly for wearing bad clothes and having rather shitty haircut and in general without paying proper attention to his own outlook.

*whoosh*

No, it's an ugly woman, who thought it would be easier to be a dude.

Fuck you :(

post the latest chapter and see how many /fit/bros get pissed off.

do you got more from that purple qt?

Well, just a simple change of style could help her just enough. Turning into a trans person for that is overboard. And drugs aswell, I doubt that snails are
or
or whatever.

I had to read it thrice to get it really was a girl.
I still don't get how does lacking a sense of… fashion? or flair? or just plain hygiene leads to transexuality. And probably never will.

edgy, yet true.

This is true.
My mum sulks like a petulant child when someone doesn't do something that she wants them to do.
Also, illness apparently doesn't exist to her either unless it's her that's suffering from it.
Females. Not even once.

meine Seiten

So edgy it's in the Bible.

Still, be nice to your momma. They are at way for a reason.

How are liberals still butthurt over GamerGate?
I find it really funny.

Jeesh, user, just do your fucking chores.

please tell me she ends up being raped for having shit taste in vidya.

Checked, user really should do his chores.

I wouldn't even mind if that were the case. It's shit like driving her around when she's perfectly capable of doing it herself.
The issue is that she's a lazy fuck.

THEY ARE CALLED CHICKEN TENDERS YOU FAT FUCKS!

so they're self aware?

Why does Mario hate trannies so much?

You don't have to declare the whole world you were a mistake.

She's getting older, user. The older she gets, the more she will need you to do trivial things for her.

the on with shit taste is you, user.

wait, that's a woman / ftm tranny / special snowflake 13th gender born with a cunt?

I though it was an average ugly nerd who decided to become a tumblr during puberty…

One too many bad experiences with Birdo.

Also remember to call your dad and check up on him.

kill yourself, faggot.

My dad has been dead for 19 years. I never even got to meet him

I'll admit, I chuckled at 1, 2, and 5.

if she likes her mediocre western vidya, let her be, you nigger.

Skalie School(ie)

Where the fuck am I?

He means the idea of such a thing as "human rights" is wrong, and that is correct. Humans aren't born with any innate rights. You only have what rights you can take for yourself by force or what those with power bestow on you. You are no more entitled to any rights than any other animal, just because you are a human.

So the Jew argument that we need to treat foreign races like our own because of muh human rights is a pretty bad argument.

6 gorillion hours in GIMP

Stef is getting awesome. He used to be such a retarded lolbertardian, and over the course of just one year the events redpilled him completely.

Though when I check his channel, that video titled "How Jews Destroy Societies" has been renamed to not name the Jew

there is no justice in this world

Well no shit, the people in the video are all turkroaches. They enjoy animal cruelty.

But the reason why Israel sucks is for different reasons than it being an apartheid state. There is nothing wrong with that part, shitskins are fucking awful and ruin everything.
The reason Israel sucks is that it manipulates and controls western nations.

I'd argue it's both. Because the Jews say
they enact fucking Lebensraum. Because the Jews say
they control Western nations for the benefit of Israel.

I'm still angry how the USS Liberty gets covered up. Kikes have the nerve to talk about muh six gorillion and interview survivors but then it's radio silence when USS Liberty is brought up.
And people say welfare leechers need to get fucked when Israel acts like one to America. Takes away our cash & gives nothing in return

What did you do?

Forgive of what I ask user, how does one get past the sad panda?

Look at their faces.

Find the peace within yourself, achieve enlightenment and then you will realize you don't need to get past the panda at all
Otherwise if you really need to fap just google it, faggot

It's really fucking easy.
Make an account on the forums and wait a week.

I want to  hug that kid

Why would a tiny loli german try to rape a fourteen year old ape?

Hol up i got just the thing

I saw this in a waiting room the other day on an old magazine, thought you guys might like it.

I couldn't find the one where he restores it, but here's the original.

oh god why was that first one in the reply list jesus christ i didn't think I clicked on anything while I scrolled

You've revealed your tastes to all of us user
There's only one way out now

That reminds me of a quest line from BL2 where one of the loaders desperately wants to become a human.

high quality

But in that questline they admit that the loader is mentally ill

Someone should make burch apologize for it then

I know.
It's an unintentionally sad quest line, really. I imagine Burch thought it was funny, but it isn't. You can also tell that Burch is heavily projecting onto the robot with a few lines.

holy mother of kek

LMAO