Mario Tennis RPG

Mario Tennis GBC and Mario Tennis: Power Tour, made by the Golden Sun creators.
They're really fun, why i never seen them discussed on Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_in_Die_Nacht_des_Grauens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

grow up manchild

This.

Join the Wario master race.

Is the animation in that good or is it just the smug that looks decent?

Shit I forgot how Mario Tennis for the n64 was good

It`s good if you are into traps, fag

It's dogshit, only good to shitpost using 3.3mb .gif files instead of .webms

I liked it.

Then why are there girls?

I really like them along with the Mario Golf games. Hot Shots Tennis was really close to it, but it's a blend of sim and arcade.

Are you into futa?

If youre into tweening you sick fuck

I always preferred the Mario Golf games over tennis

I unironically liked this game. It was weaker than V2, but it had Mario characters at least.

I've been playing through the golf gameboy one recently and I still think sports RPGs are criminally underdone. Something about having a RPG overworld and doing something other than combat is appealing to me.

Is there any series apart from mario (& sonic at olympics i guess) that makes spinoff sport games that aren't racing? I think it's a good way to do sport games without liscenses. Why can't there be a Final Fantasy Football? Does Persona 4: The Dancing count as this? Persona 4: The Table Tennis when?

Kunio-kun/River City Ransom series has assloads of sport spin offs. This isn't even all of them

It's garbage

Hear my autism.
Wario and these Mario Tennis RPG games actually expands the Mario world. The Royal Academy of Tennis was founded by the King of the Mushroom Kingdom. However, it was shown in Mario Tennis Power Tour that the academy was on a city far away from the Mushroom Kingdom. In the intro of Mario Tennis RPG, there are some rivals that resemble Dr. Crygor, so the academy is possibly located in Diamond City, from WarioWare, and since the City is on an island, it doesn't have any problem with the other Wario Land (and World) games for being located in other island around the Mushroom Kingdom.
As an extra, the city from Donkey Kong 94 (and possibly Mario vs Donkey Kong) is also Diamond City, because the final boss fight is located in the borders of the Mushroom Kingdom due to Donkey Kong using mushrooms.

truly the deepest lore

I wish i had more Mario lore to post.

Shyguys wear garbage bags as swimsuits.

Holy shit i spent hours in Power Tour back in the day. I want a sequel.

Why is Wario talking to a devil? I thought his grave revealed him to be a Christian. Did he convert to Christianity later in life, like fellow Jew Bob Dylan?

Read this.
mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_in_Die_Nacht_des_Grauens

Probably because only a few people actually played them, most people went with the console games instead

I played the shit out of the RPG mode for Mario Tennis and I've been severely disappointed by the series ever since, because they didn't bring it back for any of the console or 3DS versions.

Anyone have the Nipponese ISO of SSX on Tour? Apparently Peach's panties are different

i lived with my grandmother for a while and there were always people coming and going. at some point a ton of my games were stolen. some people! theres no reason i cant emulate now though. at this point the more upsetting aspect is that i dont remember everything that was taken.