Y E S Y E S

WELL DONE SLYTHERIN
WELL DONE SLYTHERIN

HOWEVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1FjAPlld7tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get lost

Yeah Harry Potter is a flat uninteresting anti-hero character that earns nothing and instead gets everything handed to him….
This type of writing earned JK Rowling and her handlers millions of dollars and movie deals…. This universe is populated with retards.

You even watch them or do you like the sound of your own voice?

I do love the sound of my own voice!
Here listen
vocaroo.com/i/s1FjAPlld7tU

you sound like a hapa faggot
are you by any chance a emma watson fanboy too?

DUDE EVERYONE IS THE SAME PERSON LMAO

This is why we have antisemitism.

This is why women like Harry Potter so much, isn't it?

Harry Potter is an idealized son for childless women, who imagine a perfect offspring as their own extension. There is something tremendously primitive and organic about a story where the parents die as soon as the child is born, as if procreation was literally the meaning of life and all that matters is the immortal survival of the flesh.

The sole difference between Harry Potter and Mary Sue is that the former is a canon character. As for the rest, they are both reader inserts with no dignity of their own, but being vehicles for 'fun'.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MOTHERFUCKERS

how much gay sex do you think dumbledore had in the headmaster's office while all the kids were in class?

HARRY! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?

Isn't the author a childless spinster?

Probably especially if this guy is right.
I find it funny how even his girlfriend was handed to him on a silver-platter the character just had stuff happen to him for 7 books with 0 growth.

A lot considering Dumbledore being gay is cannon. Just ask jk rowling

Conveniently stated this years after the last book was release, after the fags became trendy and considered virtuous by retarded leftists.

Ruined the series for me. Dumbledore no longer seems like the freindly grandfather figure and just a pervert

Yeah the relationship between Harry and Dumbledore starts to become disturbing once you know this fact.

I bet he preyed on hufflepuffs. I wouldnt be suprised if the sorting hat was simply gauging each childs receptivness to sexual abuse in order to determine the house. Hufflepuff is for straight betta fags who would get molested and think its their fault lol

#Metoo
the way he stalked Potter and kept an eye on him I bet he raped him and wiped his memory.

I'm just surprised such a poorly constructed MC character and book series got so big.

HARRYDIJAPUGGAGARBAFARBALAR

BAZINGA

Welcome to Who's Wand is it Anyways, where everything's made up and the points don't matter

smh

You can tell it was written by a woman and her fanbase are idiots.

Reminder that Harry Potter is tied to the MI5, Rowling's parents were military. Its the perfect globalist/Commie propaganda because its submerged in all of the fun and magic.

Well it's as dumb as Wakanda. You don't celebrate the values of diversity by showing that your magical kingdom stays great by hiding away from outsiders.

Hiding from outsiders is just code for white genocide.

I A M G A Y

(((FUCK MY BOIPUCCI)))

mmmmmmmf