New dlc for AoE2

Apparently they are adding a new dlc to AoE2. After the KANGS dlc, we get an asian one

4 New Civilizations
Burmese – Assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia through a legion of Battle Elephants that can demolish the most powerful of defenses. The Burmese unique unit is the Arambai, a ranged cavalry unit with a deadly but low accuracy attack.
Khmer – Construct the largest religious monument in the world and amass an immortal army of devastating siege weapons. The Khmer unique unit is the Ballista Elephant, a mounted scorpion that can be upgraded to fire two bolts simultaneously.
Malay – Conquer Southeast Asia with the vast island empire of Malay and upgrade your docks to harbours which can shoot arrows. The Malay unique unit is the Karambit Warrior, an extremely cheap infantry unit that can quickly overwhelm its foes.
Vietnamese – Lead your people to independence and wage guerilla warfare with an extremely powerful arsenal of ranged units. The Vietnamese unique unit is the Rattan Archer, a heavily-armored ranged unit that is effectively impervious to enemy archer attacks.

How much more can they milk the HD version ?

I'd rather just have AoE1 with the improvements from the AoK engine like formations.

Does their wonder kill all their workers and monks once it's finished?

I find that pretty ok actually, you rarely ever see anything from southeast action.

Doesn't seem so bad if it's like 2 or 3 dollars.

Is it a full campaign?

I'm wary of it since a similarly themed DLC for Age of Mythology shit the bed.

On one hand, these apes in suits openly scoff at fans of video games saying they don't need our money because the mobile crowd and interactive story crowd are more lucrative. Yet, on the other hand, they keep making "HD remasters" of actual video games (a thing that is extinct in this modern age, so they say). So which is it? Do they want our money or not? Either way, I have my original AoE2 disc still.

I didn't get the African Kingdoms update or whatever, but my game did get patched recently, and I noticed that I can now play as the Malians, it's just that when I create their unique unit the game ends in defeat and it says 'access to banned units' or something similar. Has this always been like this?

I love niggers now. What the fuck?

Good, you've finally become enlightened

What would you prefer them do, OP? Drop the franchise altogether?

I've been sticking to classic AoE2, but this might actually get me to crack open the wallet.

Hi, sage. I'm user.

Jesus that sounds fucking insane, I wonder if it will be as broken as late-game portuguese with their feitoria/organ cannon spam.

i thought you were dad

Oh god what will we do

That sounds like a bug, if I remember correctly, after the launch for the we wuz dlc the devs started a civilization rotation for people who didn't buy any dlc packs, you could try some of the civs for free and after some days other civs would be available for you to try, but only in single player.

In short, you should be able to play with any of the civs on rotations (noted by a small star pinned at their names during selection), but the game recently was patched and stuff started acting up (for me, it was the AI, it has been doing some weird shit), so as I said it may be a bug.

the same thing we do every night pinkie

i think this is the point where they really ran out of ideas
last expansion was alright, it had decent civs and new units
but out of these 4 civs, i can only recognize vietnam. who the fuck cares about burma and khmer? i'd honestly rather just pay for an expansion that gives me a ton of campaigns rather than new units. campaigns were the main reason why i got the forgotten, vlad campaign there was great

Bing Bong Ding

WE CASTLE AGE NAO

DAS RITE

Do anyone know if desyncing is fixed after the new patch?

I guess they can't be arsed to introduce civilizations people actually give a fuck about.

and what civs would you like to see then?

Italians factions, different Slavic people, the Spanish, etc., but I guess they aren't as important as insignificant niggers.

Aren't they already in?

Oh wait I guess you mean old states like Genoan, Venitian and not "Italians".

Yes, but not specific states, same as with the Slavs. But niggers get Ethiopians and Berbers because cuckolds gonna cuck.

You must be an idiot.

i've heard of burma, but no idea where it is and what it's done historically
no idea about the others
call me an idiot, but i'm definitely not the only one, and that would hurt sales

hence why it would be better to just give us new campaigns with the same civs
example being a bulgarian/serbian campaign with slavs
or whatever else with the spanish
etc.

Khmer is Cambodia, Malay is Malaysia.

I think the last two expansions were great, but this one sounds fucking awful.

Like I've heard of even half these nigger ""civilizations"" from the African expansion.

Now

POO IN THE LOO
Fuck off, these "empires" were nothing but shitholes. Glad I got rid of this game a long time ago.

Lotsa jelly white bois in dis thread

well then dont install it. shit. its just extra content.
even if its not glittering gold have you never had fun playing custom maps or something just for the sake of doing something new with something old?

You're a faggot

Nah, this shit is just pathetic.

The point is that they're wasting time shitting out their retarded propaganda instead of doing something good with the game.

There's a reason no one makes games about Ethiopia or Vietnam (outside the Vietnam war) and the like. It's because no one gives a shit.

Great stories.

Yeah

Tell us some great stories about shitting on the street in the year 2016.

That's a faulty comparsion. You want specific subgroups of italy, wheras the last expansion had different african cultures.

That's fucking retarded
I love european history but adding two times the same faction to tell another story is dumb, and would just add more units that already exist

Pray tell, if these people are so inept and cave like, why was it whites who were in the caves far longer?

Why was it whites that were the nation to enslave them? Hmmm?

More over, why are they in the game then? I'm sure you're a PhD in History as opposed to the game developers.

Because otherwise they wouldn't do any work.
MMMMMMMM.

Incorrect. It was because of different levels of morality and sophistication.

Not an argument.

For who, us? Fucking idiot, there are black people even today who hold jobs and work responsibly just like the rest of us.

Citation needed.

so?
they should have been prepared

I have to prove to you that there are black people who have regular jobs in the united states of America? Have you ever stepped outside a fucking day in your life?

You're being willfully ignorant/retarded.

This faggot has been shitting up Holla Forums too

You got me.

Going to have to agree with these anons, giving these people money is a mistake.

>>>/gaschamber/

Yeah. No black people here.
Slavery was just 500 years of job training down the fucking drain. What a waste.

This place has become a parody of itself. Modern india and subsaharan africa are rightfully laughed at as shitholes, but that doesn't mean everything but europe, the medditrarian, and the fertile crescent is

Fuck I wouldn't be surprised if you retards think the fertile crescent and Mesopotamians are by this point.

I just feel like this site needs to grow and seek the truth.

India will be a super power by 2020 anyway

This whole medium needs to grow up, fam.

How would anyone see it as such? If my Scottish ancestors had been enslaved to that degree, what Scott would see that as job training? It would be my ancestors who did it anyway, not me. I would have every reason to think the people who enslaved the Scotts were massive cunts who don't care about human rights.

You're clearly shitposting. I want Holla Forums off of Holla Forums so we can actually talk about fucking videogames.

Agreed. Holla Forums is cancerous.

Well see, they gave a black guy a job in the white house, the job, and he fucked everything up.

Koko learned to communicate with humans in a couple of years, and she's a gorilla.

We're talking irrelevance. Yeah, they weren't nigger tier, but they did fuckall noteworthy in all their history, hence why no one gives a flying fuck. You get games featuring Europe, China, Japan, etc. because there was exciting events going on, inventions being made, epic wars fought. Why waste time on boring shit when there's more exciting shit going on elsewhere to explore?

We have a poo in the loo among us.

You sheep fuckers should have been kept quarantined behind the wall.

Since imcuntfy started deleting anything not related to Trump from Holla Forums and permabanning dissenting opinions I doubt most people here even know what the fertile crescent is.

Actually I am whatever I want to be.
Race, being a way to seperate the people and distance them from the elite is yet another phantom to swing at. Once you accept this you will see we as a human race have been staring at the cave wall.

Now give me a moment, I'm making a comic for the thread.

What's 'eye teasing'?

And you should be back on Holla Forums, where you belong. This is the videogames board. We talk about videogames here. Kindly fuck off.

i think its when an ice fairy is telling a joke

I assume raping them with your eyes or something. Either that or pissing in their face.

False.

Well, I don't actually play AoE, but I imagine all the realvent cultures are already in the game, so that just leaves the "They built some cool shit but never really got the chance to make a lasting impact on global history, but might have been if stuff played out a little differently" cultures left to include

Also, the Khmer DID kinda have a big impact. Not as much as Europeans, of course, but they were an extremely influeential regional power that did indirectly lead to a pretty big amount of further events to be able to occur over time.

Also, like, they built angkor wat. It's one of the most well known human structures to have ever been built ever for good reason. It's a pretty big architectural achievement, like, on Par with the pyramids or that one really crazy city the aztecs had on the lake that even the Spainish were really impressed by.

So good ol' male gaze?

well i want to but i dont have much to add.

is the roman empire remembered to this day for building a couple of forts?

roads and suspended slip n slides that birds could shit in. even more impressive

Difference being the designated ones tend to follow up with some real gangrape.

Holla Forums, just fuck off to .pl and stay there. Your retarded false equivalence isn't fooling anyone.

By the time the spics were busy building their little murder capital the University of Oxford had already been around for two centuries. Also, the Spanish conquered the stupid savages with minimal effort. Their "culture" is shit.

How's your comic going?

Had to make one on pizzagate as well, almost done

You're a hard worker so you can't be black or spic.

this gif is really fucking with my head.

How odd, the fanbase of a game about knights, trebuchets and medieval european castles isn't very fond of KANGS or less known asian empires.
Truly shocking. It must be a racism issue, right fellow diversity enthusiasts ?

Yes. Yes it is. Carathage was always part of the game. As was egypt. As were many other african empires.

Art and education in one.

Fuck off Holla Forums, go back to your containment board. You're three times more obnoxious than Holla Forums ever was.

Implying you aren't a 4cuck refugee set on a quest to bait on every board around here.

Daily reminder the fags behind this re-release will NEVER EVER remaster AoE1 on AoE2's engine

I love how these Holla Forums comics are sonichu-tier cringefests

Uhhh, what?

Because niggers are inept and cavelike. They were enslaved because they are lesser beings. What kind of logic are you looking for here?

Back to Tumblr you little nigger skank.

Ok guys, give me your best historical scenario for an AoE2 DLC.

Aliens

Sengoku Jidai.

Yakub and the flying pyramids.

Hannibal got rekt by Scipio
Jesus wasn't a nigger, just a jew
Ira is just a meme

It'd be a campaign mode that would allow you to change history and go full alternate history much akin to Battle For Middle Earth 2's Conquest mode.

This, just port the necron faction over from dawn of war and call it the negrons.

How embarassing. Does your handler know you post on a right-wing extremist video game forum?

for you

Protip, the same central americans you think were retards built a bigger pyramid then the egyptians and did so early enough that by the time the aztecs came around, it was already in ruins and buried under so much soil they didn't even know it was there., pic related

More nordics, more slavs. Don't just bundle them as *slavs* & *vikings*.

You know what amuses me? People still give Holla Forums and Holla Forums bullshit replies.

It is either that or one of the sides is false flagging the other.

Pretty sad.

That's just your inner weeb. Japan has been fuck all important throughout it's existence except for a brief period recently.

WE

And another thread goes to shit thanks to pol
vs leftypol
noice

It was just Holla Forums, I don't see Holla Forums shitting up this board.

Mark should ban TruthSeeker for unpaid advertising of TruthSeeker website about conspiracy theories.

Said the WE WUZ JEZUS N SHITZ

I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Stop being black, just for one day.

This is one of my favorite intros. The switching from a chess board to the battlefield shows exactly what an RTS should be at it's core, strategy.

More like Holla Forums ruins a thread complaining that people have different opinions.

Holla Forums is also pretending to be Holla Forums on other boards such as these to give Holla Forums some flak.

so are we ever going to have fullchan aoe2 games again?

Enjoy your siege weapon spam.

The arrogance of these troglodytes always gets me.

I've only ever see Holla Forums posters ruin threads. It is in their nature to destroy beauty…art…love…

But let us continue the game discussion.
If you had to make Age of Empires 4 how would you go about it considering there are already so many WW games.

Stop saying this shit nigger. Pol is mostly retarded, especially the 8ch one. Just because pol users act full on poe's law doesn't mean it's not pol

All Holla Forumss are cancer. Either it's degenerate and not christlike enough so it shouldn't exist, or it's racist, sexist, and classist so it shouldn't exist. I just hate everybody now.

fuck off already and kill yourself

Check leftypol for thread about how to spam other boards pretending while pretending to be Holla Forums. You'll be surprised.

Oh for fucks sake. Stop posting good anime with dumb ass talk like that.

You are seeking to destroy history for your own agenda you dumb ass.

But Holla Forums never says that. We simply want what is best for everyone. Freedom. Choice. Unity.

But again, you are blinded by Holla Forums
Take my hand and I can show you the true way.

Now for me, I wouldn't do AoE 4. I would actually aim for around 1700s - early 1900, sure, but the focus being on the Mexican Civil War, The war in the Afrikanz, The rise of the soviet union as opposed to Holla Forums vs porky see the war from sides not usually explored.

read

And commies don't do that all. All art is regulated by the state or shows how fucking shitty life, you killed all the rich and beautiful and all that's left when your country collapses from the inside statues of the glorious leader.

spotted the Holla Forumstard

Yes, like I said you are trying to change history for your own shitty agenda.

Yeah only people from Holla Forums say "dumb ass talk".

We shall not, we shall not be moved.
We. Shall. Not. We shall not be moved.

Where? when?

And? Is that not better? Have you met other people? Have you seen what they do? Have you seen the vermin humanity is?

Isn't anime too degenerate for Holla Forums anyway? Why don't you go push your fundy nonsense elsewhere?

You're no better, in fact you're worse but just barely. You all have your own brands of degeneracy, and being white or anti-Muslims is degeneracy for the left.

Everyone ITT is a fucking gay nigger newfaggot from outer space.
Dont respond to namefags, how fucking hard is it?

Holla Forums uses a lot of anime reaction picture, I suppose not.

siiiick

RTS things still happen in the world

Your 'comics' mate. No sources, no nothing. The out of Africa theory is also debunked from here to fucking Zimbabwe

Just fuck each other already instead

I just want to talk about Age of empires 4. If anything, I'm the victim here.

Isn't that always the case?

Holla Forums generally has a lot of people who practice severe cognitive dissonance when it comes to gook cartoons.

The new Khmer civ supposedly doesn't need buildings to age up or to construct other buildings.

I have a feeling that this will backfire badly.

Also, from what I could see, the new War Elephant sprite is just a reworked version from the AoE I unit.

I realize that, and yet they still push to remove all forms of degeneracy from media.

This makes perfect sense. It's like feminism.

Remove all imageboards then, it's full of degenerates. Where the fuck is the logic in that?

Yet not all anime is purely degenerate either.

It's what your god demands.

I suppose keeping only the less degenerate shows would make sense to the christlike.

You know that after AoE3 that shit will never happen. And why make something new while you can bank on something old.

Go fellate a gun

Huh?

The Empire were the good guys all along.

Holla Forums in a nutshell.

wat
is this some reference to that pizza thing? How does that affect anime?

It's a fucking falseflag you tards, noone uses shillary clit on Holla Forums. Now that that namefag got banned maybe we can get back on topic huh?

That namefag is the leftycuck who makes these autistic memes

Why does shit still come out for this game?

Because its fun

Not an argument

Enough cucks bought the WE WUZ DLC to justify more shit being made.

You don't play videogames for fun?

epic

Why can't I enjoy this game? I remember playing a demo years ago and thought it was the shit, bought the game and I think it's such a drag to play, it's incredibly slow to play and just boring. I really wanted to like this game.

You're setting gamespeed to fast, right? Because that's how the game is meant to be played. If you are and you still think it's slow to play, then that just shows how shit you are at the game.

Mexico vs Isreal. No holds barred.