Watch Dogs 2

Has anyone here actually bought Watch Dogs 2? I've heard that it's fairly decent despite the awful trailers I've seen. Some podcasts I listen to have had people say that the tone of the game is similar to Saints Row 1 (not as serious as modern GTA games but not full on retard like Saints Row 3) and that the characters are better than it seems once you learn more about them.

I'm tempted to try it but there's no crack for it yet and probably wont be for some time. I don't feel like paying fucking 60€ for it, especially since it's a Ubisoft game. If not for that I might seriously consider it.
I might grab it when it's cracked or if there's a big discount somewhere down the line without a crack having been released.

I'm bored out of my mind, just trying to find something to pass the time and I do generally enjoy GTA style games.

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/for-honor-always-online-despite-promising-otherwise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only now noticed dyed hair of that faggot on your picture.

My dad liked Watch Dogs 1 and bought Watch Dogs 2. From what he talks about and from what I've seen him play, it looks even worse than the first game to me.
But he says he likes it better than WD1, even though 90% of what he has to say about the game is what it does wrong.

You know, i kinda want to tell you that your dad is a cuck, but my dad plays fallout 4 with mods and i have literally no power to say it.

It's not dyed
it's the light dipshit

No, weeb ideology was planted by time-traveling sjws to stop white people from breeding.

Image is always accurate, but it doesn't fit here.

I hope it burns you.

Is your dad a nigger? Why he appreciates playing a game about a nigger who tries to overthrow donald trump-esque bad guy by "hacking" and shooting people?

Can you stop being such a shitposting faggot holy shit.
Fucking kys.

Chia Pet: Cuck Edition

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest he was one of too many fucked by Watch Dogs, broken promises and wanted to see the concept given a second chance.

Unfortunately not knowing it's obnoxiously propaganda as fuck.

My dad is in his 60s.
It's my older brothers from his first family. They buy into every hyped AAA release, and my Dad just wants to share their experience to be closer to them.
But he has limits. My brothers were all over bethesda shit like Fallout 4 and Skyrim. My dad tried them and hated them both.
He surprises me sometimes with what games he likes. Usually he loves the typical cinematic action AAA titles, but sometimes he plays a good game and likes it.
He played MGSV to death, but won't touch any of the older MGS. He played a lot of Risk of Rain after I installed it on his PS4.
He loved Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning.

It's not. It's a shitty game, don't buy it.
WD2 might look like a Saints Row but it's not written as a satire of the pozzed city.
See my other posts ( >>11448040 and >>11456526) in a previous thread

Sounds like he likes games with a lot of content to unlock and grind for it. Maybe its good at least he's not into mmos, or else you would completely lose him.

Maybe closer to San Andreas instead. Because you playing as a chimp with gun.

Couldn't be bothered to google for a Watch Dogs 2 image.

I'll probably skip it, I don't want to pay that much for a game I'm not certain I'll enjoy especially with Ubisoft being attached.

I'm just a desperate man with too many video games but still nothing to play.

Nah.

IS THIS A PARODY OF WHAT I THINK IT IS?! NO. FUCK NO.

Max Headroom Current Year edition

Why would anyone do this?

If they did they should leave.

That's right, it's jim sterling's "wife".

Only normalfags think its decent

What the Hell is this?

The more I see the worse it gets.

Kill them. Kill them all

Holy fuck. This shit is too ridiculous for words.

Are you fucking kidding me.

I guess I'd hate straight people if they produce more gay people like this.

no, that's jim sterling in drag.

They could just say NO U.

I have a question… Has anyone made a moonman simulator like pic related?

Honestly I can't tell the difference.

You're giving Holla Forums too much credit, i mean we have dota, cs:go and overwatch threads. Yes, lots of retards bought the game i guarantee you
Captcha: TS bguy

it's a case of "people who never were going to care about the game otherwise saw people on the internet say it looks like shit and expected something worse than what they got because they have no standards".

i think they're the same person

That's not one of the satire ones.

Maybe he used to have a wife but he keeps her mummified in an attic Norman Bates style

he never had a wife, it was him in drag all along.

Another intredasting record is the fist pumping one, 17 hours

This is bigger "the characters could've solved everything in a fraction of a second but they didn't because us writers said so" than that garbage teenage mutant ninja turtles movie

I hope that euthanasia is legal in your country

I have seen a lot of webms about that fat fuck, but never know what happen to him her.
Did she dies or something? Rape?

You were on the right track lad

Now I realize, I didn't know the true meaning of hatred before watching those weebums.

Oh my sides.

Without a fucking doubt. Same smug mug and faggotry. All that's missing is some more estrogen. Seriously this game, how could this be so fucking retarded? Its like reddit and tumblr's unwanted bastard child.

Just because it's painfully unfinished?

ubisoft

Jewbisoft.

techraptor.net/content/for-honor-always-online-despite-promising-otherwise

My dad thinks Half-Life 2 and Portal are the best games of all time, and always bullies me for playing games like Quake, Bayonetta, and Fallout 1.

Bully him back by making him a cuck

This, cuck your dad and fuck your mom

You're both being fucking ridiculous. This shit can be talked out with members of family unlike with retards on the internet.

NO it's terrible

After seeing all the shit in this game, I wouldn't be surprised if this was supposed to be a parody of the current year.

I don't have a reaction for this but you're not the smartest of the bunch user