Keeping politics out of video games ISN'T AN OPTION ANYMORE!

archive.fo/k3cM4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/shill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs thread?

Blah, blah, blah. Fucking nothing to remotely consider, OP.

Just a bunch of pathetic walls of text to mask shit arguments and anally aborted excuses of "ideologies" and "narratives" that should just be identified and slammed into disgrace. Like always.

Dismiss.

Nice try shill!

Holla Forums pls go

Nope, you ain't winning this time, shills.

who the fuck gives a shit about these retards

if you have a problem go confront them on twitter instead of retreating back to your hugbox pussy

Hahah kill all faggots.

Literally, what the fuck is shilly about me?

There's nothing to debate with these pathetic, crybaby drooling e-cultists. There never fucking was.

I'd like to remind the "moderates" on Holla Forums that it's all interconnected, Holla Forums and Trump are literally your best hope for saving video games. Commiefornia has a stranglehold on our media, businesses, and culture, and we can only break it if we destroy the liberal political machine that empowers them by defunding sanctuary cities, deporting illegals, taking away their H1B wage slaves, and instituting national voter ID reforms. If you want to blame the messenger and bury your head in the sand because you're too mentally weak to think about your place in the world for a minute, have fun watching SJW entryists dismantle everything you love from the inside out for the rest of your life. You're just as bad as the fags that stayed on cuckchan after GamerGate, shallow placable idiots with no foresight or principles.

I fucking hate when game journos misrepresent the argument. These dishonest fools just don't get it.

Stop pushing politics into video games or we'll do to you what we did to them.

Hillary lost, a multi-media company that had it's fingers in every pie was killed off, etc etc. You really want to fuck with us after all that? We aren't your army, and we'd sooner kill your influence off then let you interfere with our video games.

You don't want to pick this fight, AGAIN.

1) your thread is shit
2) en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/shill
3) you are shit

Man, leftypol sure hates any form of political discussion around video games. Probably cause they always lose.

When the fuck was it ever, you dipshits? When SJWs were pushing it uncontested?

Much to my chagrin, he is right. We can't afford to remain politically dormant as long as crazy fucks like Sarkeesian and the author of this piece exist who wish to con people out of money, change legislation to meet their own ends, and alter public perception in a number of ways.

I hate politics. I fucking hate politics. I don't fucking care what you believe in, I just want to play video games. I believe that people should have the freedom to choose their own way of life, so long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. How fucking radical. That being said, we have to be careful going forward, because video games are going to be subjected to even more pressure from all manner of self interested organizations that span a spectrum of different ideologies.

Fuck leftists, fuck the alt right; fuck nationalism, fuck feminism, fuck any kind of supremacy. Fuck religion, fuck corporatocracy, fuck this false dichotomy between red and blue. Fuck American politics.

In order to keep politics out of our games, we must become politically aware so we can dispel the logical fallacies and ideological, emotionally charged rhetoric that is used to autistically screech over this or that perceived transgression. Sad to say, but it's true. This isn't even a new idea, though. People in the late 80's to mid 90's had to struggle against Jack Thompson types and conservative, traditional values.
and on and on and on.

People bitch about neutral parties who can't choose a side. Yeah, well, I'd rather be a neutral party who can pick apart the idiocy of both sides than blindly subscribe to the bullshit of either side and engage in mental gymnastics to keep my rationalizations in top condition.

Anyway, this faggot goes on to cry about le ebil gamurgate. Same old tired tripe being rolled out for the umpteenth time.

Time and again they've done nothing but prove they're completely undeserving of any kind of civil discussion and should just be smashed down until they shut the fuck up voluntarily or go into a triggering induced stroke and do the world a favor.

I don't give a fuck if it sounds like I'm trying to shill "hurr just ignore them", which I'm not. I'm saying not to fucking waste your time with debate. Identify the worthless shit that any normalfag can recognize as pathetic, retarded delusion, spread their obnoxious faggotry and encourage everyone else to join in the mockery just like with ponyfags until one of the above outcomes, preferably the second, happens.

This, tbh. The best answer to an ignorant incapable of arguing, yet still trying to, is to mock them. And is there anything Holla Forums does better than mocking stupid people?

Or you know, we can just keep being us because they can't handle people who mock them or people with a sense of humor.

As soon as we let poltards into our fray, we lose, because these poltards like the one who started this thread (actual pol guys stay in their board and spread info instead of trying to recruit) don't have a sense of humor and are the same as the left

It's not complicated.

Yep. Nobody gave a shit when it was just a few pinko hipsters jerking each other off making "art games" in their little sandbox. Nobody remembers any of that crap because they used to keep to themselves. But then Soros flipped the identity politics swtich, and suddenly
- Journos tried to turn everything into a political discussion, desperate to start a controversy over a stray bouncing tit or skimpy outfit to impress their fellow marxists
- The media started ramming the shitty political art games down our throats
- "Moderates" went with the flow and hamfistedly pandered to SJWs for approval
- SJW entryism into traditional devs slowly corrupted previously apolitical franchises
- They used social media to target anyone that went against the narrative
That's what everyone was so pissed about, not that some morons made a non-game about dyke teenagers.

In current year, resisting SJW fascism is fascism.

Good job you dumb fucking goy.

Exactly. They cannot be reasoned with, they are beyond salvation. Just keep making fun of them and triggering them into making fools of themselves. Demoralize them and turn the normalfags against them.

pic related

The SJWs aren't some fringe occurrence that popped up out of nowhere. There is a real world political power structure and ideology that created them. If you refuse to understand and fight that power structure, you deserve to get fucked over by it for all eternity.

People play video game to escape real life. If you put political agendas, people most likely stop playing video games.

We are seeing right now, pre sales are down, normal ones down. Video games with cleary and agenda dont sell.

And video game is not the media, i dont think that someone will put money to salvage a video game company, like they do in the media.

What can Holla Forums and Holla Forums agree on in games?
We don't want forced diversity.
We like fanservice and get pissed when it gets censored.
We like themes that could be interpreted as subtly nationalist or racist. For example, everyone loves knights purging the shit out of elves, orcs, and goblins.
Liberals in general annoy the shit out of us.
We hate liberal interpretations of benign themes. When we play a game starring a bunch of cute anime girls, we don't want to hear about how they are secretly empowered heroes to the feminist cause, we just wanted to see cute girls.

When you think about it, that isn't really so far off from what the normalfags like either. The SJWs are right, believe it or not. "Gamers" really are a latently right-leaning base, even if fucking Holla Forums of all people can't see it yet or admit it to themselves. The truth is, none of you really want to keep politics out of video games. You and everyone else would probably enjoy the shit out of a right leaning game that mocked the liberal zeitgeist. See how well even crap like Hunniepop does for going against the liberal neopuritans.

As soon as devs with balls realize the business opportunity waiting to be seized, you'll all either realize that this "neutral" PRfag attitude was wrong, or reveal yourselves as the closet liberals you really are.

I refuse to fight for YOU, that's the your issue here. You demand everything, give nothing, you call for the end of any entertainment you don't like, you act exactly like they do, you demonize moderates for not buying your bullshit like that do, and you want to recruit everyone for your personal army and eliminate the concept of moderates like that do.

As it is, you and they have the least power in this world, both of you just talk big.

This is exhibited when a bunch of fags who like video games can wreck you not only through average to above average intellect, but also through mockery and laughter.

You're full of shit, full of never met promises, full of propaganda and are no better then they are.

When they finally get ousted, if you step up to try to take their place and I know you will, you'll get smacked down like the bitch that you are, just like them. You are literally no different then them, the political pendulum just isn't swinging your way right now.

If you come here and try to fuck with our video games, you try to insert politics here, you're committing suicide.

So fuck off with this shit before we make you.

i reported this thread but absolutely nothing is being done about it

Holla Forums,

when will you learn? Ethics cuckoldry is basically like being a virgin in a brothel. Admirable, but mistaken.

Come to the kek side. Everything is political, embrace it.

oh nevermind, Lime actually bumplocked this shit cancer thread. Kudos to you for doing your job lime.

Go back to your containment board.

lmao
GamerGate has accomplished precisely nothing in over a year. Your threads consist of nothing but circlejerking over Gilda and talking about Trump. Anyone of value has long since realized that there are bigger fish to fry in the world and moved on. Rather than confront your real enemies, you attack the people trying to open your eyes so you can keep stewing in your warm, comfortable pot of shit. You don't deserve Holla Forums's help, you deserve to be tormented by the SJeW for all eternity, but Holla Forums is going to help you anyway, purely as an unintentional side effect of dismantling the rest of the liberal machine.

Let's be real, they're probably nonwhites that get triggered by the evil nahtzees.

I love the middle fag's faggy posture. The mud next to him at least tries to look like he has a dick.

Aye

There are three things that can be done to combat SJWs in Vidya

The first has had resounding success. GG won its fight, stands as an active network watching for future games media fuckups and helped fuel other fronts on the culture war - just remember how hard most of this stuff was to bring up elsewhere three to four years ago. Newfags act like this is where GG became cucked and lost all its use, but then fail to see that most or all its supporters beyond plebbit went to the Trump train because GG was about vidya. As people told wikileaks, first they fight for vidya, then they save the world.

The second is the best option for people who want diversity of political ideas. You will need to actually make a good game, mind, not one that just thinks it is good because of its themes and expressed worldviews.

The third, need I explain why it is retarded? Holla Forums and Holla Forums are brothers in arms, but a big part of that comes from understanding what the other board wants. The Holla Forums of 2014 wanted to combat terrible ideas. Holla Forums did and still does want to play vidya without the bullshit fucking it up. To any Holla Forumslacks reading, you gotta understand that much of your support came not because of what you stood for but from what you opposed. The SJWs are going to lose their power in the coming years, though, because of all the mistakes they made.

If you don't want to suffer the same fate, don't make their fundamental mistakes. Let games be games.