Atelier Sophie and Nights of Azure coming to PC in February

I just wanted Rorona, but this is fine too
gematsu.com/2016/12/atelier-sophie-nights-azure-coming-pc-via-steam-february-7

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/809123969165049857
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just walk around, listen to people say "This fishing village is known for its fishing" and mash confirm to win every fight. Sometimes you might heal. You mix potions but who cares it's just fluff.

the atelier games are more hardcore than most pc rpgs

What makes you think I want anything else?

Bump

Was Nights of Azure actually good? I remember hearing that it was really mediocre at best.

NOT ON MY BOARD

Less games for the PS4.

Pika Pee

I bet you think dark souls was made by americans you fucking retard. Or that it's not full of references to manga and anime.

I see Atelier Sophie seems to have some ties to NISA. The limited edition is being sold on their online store. Did they mess with the game or anything? I don't want to touch the game if NISA has tainted it.

It was good. My main problem with it is that it didn't start to get reasonably challenging until the last few bosses. The core mechanics are good, the boss fights are even designed very well, it just felt like everything was undertuned for most of the early and mid game.

The only thing NISA did for these games is put together and sell the limited edition. They had no involvement with the translation of the game itself.

I'd prefer a non-steam version, but this is still welcome news. Wasn't going to get a ps4 until ace combat in any case. Hopefully it sells well enough that the sequel comes over, too.

SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OUT

What are you gonna do?

Animeme is fine but anything that can be defined as moe should be permabanned immediately.

Nah

Anyways, more money to them more vagina bones and roronas to us PC releases are fine

Vita is so full of nice games that will never be released on PC

Dont play with my kokoro like that OP

Best character.

I completed sophie on vita, what you want to know is that the game is boring like shit. There's also only two endings, but the game is open ended. Be sure to craft philosopher stone before fighting final boss, especially when compared to other ateliers its easy as fuck to craft everything.

And they come in packs

Hom was better when it was just a single developed loli, instead of a myriad of personality-less toddlers.

This will be interesting. If this goes well then we will see more PC releases. Then PC will truly reign supreme.

She never had one and the little bitchis are actually usefull in game

The only thing reign supreme is the kind of player that have every platform, poorfag

I'm not poor. Just monetarily efficient.

you are going to die anyways, use your shitty money to enjoy everything on every platform, retarded juden

How older is the totori rorona supposed to be?

Maybe they'll release the Arland trilogy later. Hope springs eternal user.

30, right? Pretty sure she's 30.

Will Atelier make steam great again?

Make haste not waste, my friend.

1440p HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL LESBIANS

In Totori, Rorona is 22 and Totori is 13.

Yawn.
Wake me up when it's about cute boys doing cute things.

キタ━━━━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━━━ッ!!

Do let me know then.

IMPREGNATE RORONA

Gonna be my first Atelier game. How cute and p/u/re is this one gonna be?

They are so cute. Would tenderly love.

NUDE MODS

Why would you do that? Can't you enjoy the teasing?

Why is she a loli?

The teasing will be even more enjoyable while they're in the nude.

Yay, I don't have to buy a PS4 anymore. It's just coincidental that I made a rig so I can get into /agdg/. I just joined Steam last month just to get Onechanbara, some Senran Kaguras, and some random other doujin weebshit. Other than those you have just visual novels.

I actually put Sophie down and didn't touch it for several months, only recently went back. There's just no motivation to actually do anything.

Compared when I first played Rorona and completed it in 3 days.

meme's over, son. Firis was confirmed for PC a few weeks ago.

why would you do this?

Baldr Sky when?

Astrid is a cake.

I'd frost her alright

But will KT do good PC ports for them? or will they fuck them up like how they fuck up every PC game that isn't Nobunaga's Ambition and Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Attack on Titan port was alright
If they manage to give us a port like that I'm good

Like I said elsewhere;

This is a good thing. These games deserve every sale they can get. Steam can help get them more exposure. Although I doubt we're going to see big numbers.

In Gust we trust.

"If we don't make a new Atelier every year we die." - Gust.

Chances of a Japanese dev doing a GOG release are sub zero.

Too bad they'll never make a Ciel/Ar Nosurge or Ar Tonelico port.

Falcom games get gog releases, and tons of doujin games that get localized have DRM free releases on playism, but yeah bigger ones like KT will never happen

Yeah I,m almost done with sophie and it was pretty laid back on the time management part of the game. Combat is interesting but usually end up "stack def buffs while going offensive on all chars until enemy is dead or superskill that makes enemies dead"
The alchemy puzzles really are something else tho, very visual but keeps a good dose of planning and thinking. Trait transfer is retarded tho, I wish it was like in Ayesha.

Imo its a good entry title, easier than Ayesha to get into.

Reported for shitposting and derailing.

95% of the game is dialogs and clicking stuff on the ground, you just can't fuck it up

I already said what I wanted to say on twatter.
Just weirded out by: twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/809123969165049857

It IS known for its fishing though.

Huh, maybe this won't be total ass.

Just fucking kill me.

Maybe there is a god.

Penis thumb look

You did 2 bad things: import the proprietary format, and ordered the wrong version

vita multiplats generally run like shit

Holy shit, fucking based

I meant ps3 Land without Night, 日本語.