11pm EST for the Nintendo Direct

Well at least I won't have to worry about work

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/616407/9e3e59f2b5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same. Battery life will be the main factor for me. There are at least 2 games I want to play on it, Xenoblade and Splatoon (I missed the WiiU, and good grief), plus Zelda seems alright

We'll see, I've had a few hundred hours on monster hunter without the circle pad pro needing new bateries, and the 3ds is okay aslong as you don't have a flashcart constantly drawing power even when not in use.

pic related

Yeah, you sound like VR fag.

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

who is this semen demon

the name is in the filename user

She's really weak and stupid, don't bother.

Snowy Susie

Also Switch related.
Myiamoto made a big deal over the fact that teh current development team for the switch has more "younger people" than usual for nintendo standards. Aparently that means younger as in "not the traditional dinossaurs that call the shots there". Maybe now there will finally be an online account that's independant from your console, and usernames and IDs instead of codes.

everytime

I hope it works as a toaster.
It looks like a toaster.
I enjoy toaast.

But I thought the code system was great

Well, good to know that Nintendo still can't market to save its life.

But we are in december

Boy, I can't wait to see more 15 fps zelda!

user, the framerate appears stable on the switcheroo version

see the jimmy fallon demo

It ran a lot smoother on the tonight show when they showed it off recently. Optimization before release is a thing that exists.

I dont think he implied any of those things.

If the Zelda game was a launch title I would legitimately buy this tablet at launch. I've tried hard to control the inner nintendrone but he wants za Zerdo.

Inserting a code was fun, as you could chuck it up on a forum for Pokemon trades or Monster Hunter parties, but the fact it was tied to your console and was hard to remove, requiring hombrew or phone calls to move it to a new console, it was a bit painful.

Also, the 1 console per account was really painful. The idea was to stop a single account buying everything and everyone using it, but still annoying. Should of had 2 or 3 licenses per purchase for a whole family.

I know that feel.
On the plus side, you now have a few months to wait for a cheap second-hand one to come onto Ebay, save $50 due to some idiot who only wanted to play the new Mario.

Rumors about a late launch are inconsistent, so I still hold hope it will be a launch title.
In fact, it reminds me of a scene on A Song of Ice and Fire (don't know it it was like this on the tv series) when Tyrion becomes the king's hand, suspects of a spy on the inner council, and to expose it, he feeds each of the councilmen with a different fake secret. When the fake rumor comes up, he knew who was the rat.

Say, having different rumors about Zelda's launch date aren't so strange now, are they.

If can help it I'm gonna buy a good bunch of stock in Nintendo this time before its released. It was at $15 per share before I think they announce the NVIDIA integration then it jumped to 37 before hovering around $30 last I checked.

I thought it was a launch title

Was that a cheap attempt to frame me as a simpathiser of a leaker, right after I talked about how nintendo could be exposing it's rats?
Laura, as others, got some things right. Which just shows that nintendo has some employees that wouldn't mind searching for a job that doesn't requires keeping secrets.

Post youtubepoop.

It could happen.

3PM on Friday the 13th here for me. The fact the console comes out two months later if the March 17th rumours are true is worrying, but then a short-and-sweet marketing blitz that doesn't get lost in the holiday period noise makes sense too, since they can easily rile people up to fever pitch like they've done with the NES mini.

it's official buttmunch, the shareholder's meeting papers explained that

"Launch window" title. It comes out in the summer.

if she was the console, i'd buy it even knowing that nintendo is literally the japanese EA

First pic looks almost good as Nezumi works.
exhentai.org/g/616407/9e3e59f2b5/

ITTY BITTY CONTROLLER

ITTY BITTY BABBY

Please stop cheapening the evil of EA.

more?

Eh, probably won't have a job then anyway

no.

they are the same kind of shit company. its just like Kamiya getting away with being the japanese phil fish because he's japanese and you guys are all fucking weeaboos.

i got nothing against japan, we all know most of the good games out there are japanese, but i won't let their shitty business practices and shit personalities pass through just because they're japanese, when they fuck up, they fuck up, and they deserve to get shit on.

Double fuck you, user. Nintendo isn't anywhere NEAR EA, and also yiff in hell, furfag.

Wipe these memes of the face of the Earth.

kill yourselves nintoddlers, nintendo is just as bad as EA but its OK because its japanese.

they censor every game to shit and release garbage consoles with gimmicks and no games that only appeal to casuals, shitting our hobby one generation at the time.

You haven't really met new movement of Furry Satanists yet, don't you? You are going to have a fun time meeting those who say "yiff in hell" positively.

I don't think Satan will be pleased shitty drawings like those.

Also if you think about it, they aren't just like zoophiles, they want to fuck tortured and half dead animals.

Shit nigga just stick to switch dog

Ebin

Why do fags like you never type in proper case?

spotted the nintoddler weeaboo

shaking my smh head

People start forgetting that nintendo weeaboos are the main reason why Holla Forums still exists. Its raised in nintendo, molded in it. Everyone who is against nintendo is a shill. Nintendo can do nothing wrong.

Switch is going to become huge success, overthrow PS4 market, Xbone market, PC market, just watch how the Holla Forums will burn to hate everything that isn't nintendo as soon as they buy switch. It will change imageboards to the point when even Holla Forums will say that nintendo is redpilled.

Nintendo is going to make gaming great again. Also Luigi is the best nintendo character ever made.

Yeah, wii sports sure was great.

Hahah. this is a joke, yes?

Does Reggie know you're taking time out from removing all the swords from videogames to post on imageboards? Those "epic" memes aren't going to insert themselves.

Shallow Sonygaf bait but
I wish NoJ would lead some independent probes into western markets and start figuring out how wrong of a picture NoA has presented them

Stay salty.

Also, that air time looks like they are straight catering to California hispter faggots. Makes sense.

Face it N-fags, your Mario overlords where the ones who started all this "exclusives" bullshit back in 80s and 90s. You are to young to remember why Bethesda or Activision didn't want to create for them. Now when, your precious Niny is harvesting their own failoures, you are saying them: do this shit again! We will buy your crap! Always!

Oh man, look at all these great games for the Gaystation.

HEH

Dear god I cannot wait to watch the latest advertisement from Nintendo®, a glorious company from "based Japan" that has never done anything that could be described as jewish or anti-consumer practices.

I remember when Console Wars were banned from Holla Forums. Oh wait! They are!

I just wish they stayed (officially at least) as far away as possible from the western market. But at the same time released their games with an english option (doesn't even need to have english voice acting).
What they need is to guarantee sales to it's western fans, without caring about researching what the western "consumerbase" (that is, that vocal comunity that loves to censor games but doesn't spend money with games anyway) wants.

I missed when they played with Power.

They don't care what western fans want anyway. They don't care about Metroid and F-Zero in Japan and that's why we don't get any.

Nintendo of America being an absolute cancer is their own fault and they'll keep being that way until someone at the head office gets a clue and purges them completely.

I guess that demo lowered sales after all.

Eh, I have been dropping these charts once in awhile and its pretty sad that none of it settles with any faggots on Holla Forums. Really shows the brain capacity and age gap.

He's a mobile shitter.

kek user

Science is a bitch, go back to Holla Forums.

KEK KEK KEK KEK

thanks

A whole stable 30fps.

the video is 30fps retard, it's a television show if I am not mistaken

Well they cant do worse than the wiiu but I dont really have any hope for the new monster hunter machine

These commercials always infuriated me as a child. SHOW THE DAMN GAME FOR MORE THAN .5 SECONDS AT A TIME.

Some autist had a 60fps stream of the show (it actually airs in 60fps HD) and did a frame by frame dissection showing that the game was only playing at half the framerate of the show. There would be movement during the show but the game would stay on the same frame.

I don't even care if that is bait, that's not Wario.

Based

I DONT BELIEVE IT

they should just sell the dog onahole addon already

Are you guys going to buy that console?

You know there's people who bought fo4 and nms on release

If the controller has a gyro I'll buy it for Splatoon.

So you probably know those to: Thank you captain obvious! You won the internetz! Be cool somewhere else.

TWINKIE HOUSE!

Faggot. He did nothing wrong

no thanks
I just want Nintendo to feel some consequences for their actions from the last couple of generations

Sure you did, everyone knows that you are a nintoddler if you don't own any Nintendo console :^)

This is the weirdest complaint I've read on an imageboard yet.

I should have just stuck to Reddit.

smh

That's why, he is a faggot.

Of course fellow user! I can't wait to buy the Nintendo Switch for me and for my friends! It's innovative experience will truly revolutionize the way we look at video games! I can't wait to show it off to Holla Forums and be a part of the future of gaming!

The switch is either gonna be underpowered garbage or chew through its battery in 1.5 hours, I'm banking on underpowered garbage because of how mad people were at the 3DS and Wii U pad battery life.

However, it will still sell like hotcakes because they'll market it as "the power of a console, but portable" and it'll have all the big games like the main Mario platformer, Zelda, Splatoon, and Smash. They might be reduced in graphical quality compared to their previous iterations, but normalfags won't care.

Going portable is the only decision Nintendo could have made to remain relevant, because their portables have been historically successful and consoles are becoming obsolete in all forms. There's literally no reason to buy an xbone or PS4 when you could spend the money on a PC instead, their exclusives are trash and normalfags are slowly waking up and getting sick of jew bullshit. And modern consoles are literally just PCs with oppressive DRM and locked down OS's installed.

Soon we'll have a world where the options for gaming are "real" games on PC, portables, and budget smart TV boxes/mobile apps. Consoles are dying and nintendo finally had some fucking foresight and put themselves in a position to succeed.

Only thing I'm hype about is Smash 4 for the Switch new content

yes, you should have. Now that you're here though, Norman, consider visiting this highly prestigious board.
>>>/suicide/

Doesn't excuse you watching shitty tv shows on cuckmedy central

It's not happening, you dumb shit

Oh, I'm sorry for watching shitty shows, for your taste user. Is there any Holla Forums aproved shows I should watch? If I watch wrong shows and reference them in Holla Forums, you are going to send me to reddit?

What mems are banned on Holla Forums? What can I use or not use, so I don't trigger your arses.

I laid it on so fucking thick, I wouldn't even say it was bait anymore, yet you still fell for it.
Who the fuck are you people?

oy vey I've been had!

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/a/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Just for you user to trigger you more.

Wouldn't put it past them to do Sm4sh Ultimate, that adds 4 new characters at best. At least 2 o the characters would be fairly wanted in the Melee community Not Ridley, never fucking Ridley because Ridley is shit., and would be their incentive to buy the new game and console for their tournaments.
Might even make changes to gameplay to make it more like Melee, in yet another attempt to get them to buy the new games.
There's a mod for Sm4sh 3DS that reverts a lot of things to Melee standards, so it's not impossible in a remake.

While your standards for comedy are clearly low, perhaps just talk about video games and make video game jokes instead of tv ones.
This way, you can be sure more people will get them, and if they call you out, you can claim "At least my post is video games!!11one!"

t. Helpful Reddi- user.

If your 'argument' is a meme then it's not worth responding to.

I honestly don't think English was the first language for the majority of Holla Forums. Their reading comprehension is fucking abysmal!

Furries fuck off

I came here to call him an idiot. That's autism for you.

There was a $10 high capacity battery for the Wii U that was first party. I bought it with my system, never had less than 8 hours on a charge.

So how many of you faggots play wii sports? Fucking mongoloids

The guy on your picture looks different, where is he from?

Mexico

I wonder if they can reach Kojima levels of ruseromancy

why

I think that might be 'shopped

Yeah nobody would put nudity on a place like that, just look at the painting on the top right besides the bus and the nigger on top of it

What it looked like to me was the retards that were lets playing at the game awards were playing at 60fps and capturing at 30

I agree. It's pure retard that there is so much bitching about halfchan, yet we adopt their shitty OC yiff material as the Switch's mascot.

It's 11pm EST now. There's only an old stream on their site. Where's the link?

Oh fuck me I'm a retard.

This is just fucking embarrassing; the board is a borderline daycare at this point.

thanks for the laugh, user.

I'm a retard too where is it?

dude

dude

DUDE

Remember that for a good while they were giving away copies of Ground Zeroes to people who bought Phantom Pain, so that will have inflated those numbers by way of excess keys being given to friends.

No thanks.

US 0
EU 1

what are you fucking retarded?

if you don't shut up i'll use a pocket weapon of mass destruction that also doubles up as a way to feed yourself soup without drinking from the plate

That's the 1% of the time. The more text heavy games are indeed identical aside from mom/mum.

You are posting on a thread full of dumb ninteniggers who are existed about burning through $400 for a shitty tablet with a 720p screen with a plastic scratchable cover after their previous tablet-lookalike bullshit didn't have any games and got killed off right after they all bought it

And they think it will succeed despite the entire tablet market going to shit

What did you expect?

Yeah, Kojima wouldn't have been allowed to go.

I'll waste my time and money on Steam. I'll only let pc jew me out at this point and I'd much rather spend so much money for my semester taxes. I also have a phone but all I do is read books and shitpost on it these days.

Yeah, it's not like they could edit out any bits that look bad before putting it on TV. Everyone knows TV is 100% real.

Europoor here this guy is right

It will be just like the Wii all over again.

Can you imagine what would happen if you made a thread on halfchan Holla Forums opening with this image?
They would probably lose their goddamn mind and the thread would fucking explode.
It won't get much of a reaction here as 8ch Holla Forums is PC centric and even people on PC here don't really play video games anymore.
But on /nintendo central/?
Holy fuck they'd be triggered as shit.

I did. And I got banned. The funny thing is that it's not even my OC. It was only brought to my attention when the OP posted it and Hot Pockets kept deleting it instead of letting it slide. And they say halfchan's Holla Forums isn't NintendoGAF.

Oh yeah, i forgot that now moderation there is pretty batshit insane.
And yeah, almost always really severe when it comes to anything bashing nintendo, especially.
This has been consistent for the past 3 moderation teams, it seems like if you want to be a Holla Forums mod you MUST be a rabid nintendo fan, it's the law at this point.

Are you sure that's what you meant to say? Your infographic is implying it'll be Xbone all over again (but even Wii U didn't flop as bad as that).

The only way I'll even pay attention to the thing is if it actually gets jap support and it's region free

It is a meme to downplay Neogaf's shittiness.

Past experience tells me no but I haven't been there for a long time.

It's not the first time I encounter blatant Nintendo bias in halfchan's moderation. Then again, it's probably just as likely that Nintenyearolds on halfchan are more thin-skinned than other fanboys and more willing to report any wrongthink.

My prediction is that the Switch will do well in its launch year, since its coming out with a new Zelda, but once the honeymoon period ends, it will suffer the same periods of software droughts between major first-party releases that plagued every Nintendo console since the N64, with third-party support amounting to nothing more than shovelware, before Nintendo eventually gives on the thing and move on to their next gimmicky console.

I was under the assumption the Xbox One was now selling better than the Wii U.

Shouldnt you factor in handhelds into that graph?

consolefags truly need to be purged
i mean really even on the second part he acknowledges the only thing wrong with PC is hurting his feelings, and on the first pic it's an obvious sonygger. Have a cap some newfag will save and use to fit in in 3 months.
Even back then it was the same but at least they got bullied

Probably, if not immediately than within the first few years. Realistically even though Nintendo is fucking up a bit, they're still the only company this generation who has made games that I actually want to play. They just need to reorganize NoA to stop being so fucking stupid.

Comparatively the only thing that has my eye on the PS4 is Dragon Quest XI, and that could end up on on PC or the Switch itself for all I know.

Mostly on the money, but a few really stupid points are also made that would be best left out.
The 3DS didn't sell as well as the DS did because it wasn't a notable upgrade and the 3DS, while lacking serious competition from the Vita, had to compete with the largest mobile platform of all: smartphones.
The DS hit the market before that was a threat, and appealed to both core and casual audiences. The 3DS can still attract the core and some of the casual audience, but much of those people are just as happy to play the app store's flavor of the week.
Shutting down fan projects really isn't an issue either. Legally, they have to pay attention to certain sorts of products, and if they don't "protect their IP," it becomes very difficult to adequately defend proper infringement in court. Nintendo largely doesn't give a shit, but media attention makes it hard to ignore.

The discussion should focus on declining sales, censorship (an obvious lack of touch with tgaming audiences), region locking, weak hardware, and lacking third party support in any reasonable capacity. It's not getting quality titles, just B-list garbage and various table scraps.

Isn't Pokemon Stars(?) also suppose to be on the Switch too?

The DS dominated the market because it was good.
I remember when it came out beside the PSP people shit on it endlessly.
Then the PSP had shit battery life and no games and the DS had great batt life and an assortment of games that ACTUALLY USED THE GIMICK WELL.

Meanwhile 3DS is a fucking +$100 DS with a fucking lower res screen and a gimick THAT PEOPLE TURN OFF WHEN PLAYING.

Very much so with Christmas and birthday gift cards to lower the cost

Doyouhaveanyfactstobackthatup.webm

They always do though, in almost any new industry you have an history of consumer abuse that leads to a melt down and that group running to the next fad.

You all suck.

There's a separate graph for it from the same source.

I would assume the OP took that into account when he made the image and it pretty much applies to the Switch as well. I doubt many people will actually use the portability feature of the Switch that much. Most people would probably just carry a regular tablet instead.

What is the next fad after vidya?

An hit console that will keep Nintendo afloat for years to come with a shitty vidya catalog?

It's the little things

Pretty much. Don't forget the outdated last gen-tier hardware.

Watch out dude, Mark and the Nintendomods are gonna get ya!

Crying that Trump won and faking hate crimes.

It would be funny if I get b& from halfchan and cripplechan at the same time for such an otherwise innocuous image.

I will keep you up dated.

Yeah, but not at launch. I learned my lesson with the Wii U and its no-games for a good year or two after release.

Didn't that game come with the console?

Has the Switch been hacked yet?

So console wars are allowed here now. What exactly seperates us from halfchan anymore?

And who's at fault?

How to spot the Nintendrone
No one is console dickswinging, most people are just comparing it with the consoles that are out now for comparison reasons.
You just want to stop any discussion of Switch that isn't glowing praise.

You remind me of liberals, you use the same old tactics for years but think everyone else is too stupid to catch on.

Exactly.

People getting ahead of themselves and going "only Nintendrones will disagree" before anyone actually comes in to offer a different point of view. And then immediately grouping together to jerk each other off over it isn't much better.

Some of you honestly act like you're fighting some grand uphill battle, a good portion of people here are either neutral or negative on Nintendo.

I want to see them show some good vidya we haven't seen yet, and some of the Switch's OS. If they want to convince me to buy a switch they should have a Nintendoland 2 and some other games built in. The 3DS had Streetpass, SwapNote, Face Raiders and those AR cards to fuck around with. All the Wii U had was Nintendoland and Game & Wario as separate games you had to buy.

Either that or I'm paying to get my gamepad fixed.

isn't that why imageboards are a thing?

Hopefully the Switch having Gamecube Virtual Console rumor/leak is real.
Right now I have absolutely zero interest in buying the Switch, but GCVC will make me strongly consider it.

People who left half-chan now left for the wrong reasons. I left half-chan because I noticed that threads innocently talking GamerGate were deleted and people were celebrating it. I didn't even participate in GamerGate threads. Console wars threads have always been Cancer. Recently, some faggot decided to make a thread whining about how people aren't constantly shiting on Nintendo saying that Nintendo is worse than EA. He later admitted to be from half-chan. Right now the rabid anti-Nintendo fanboys are like Bethesdrones in Reddit constantly complaining about Obsidian fanboys. Nintendogaf is basically like those shitty comic edits that Holla Forums makes because they have no meme magic potential. They can only steal or force memes.

Were they the ones who made that Hillary Pepe they spammed on halfchan's Holla Forums?

this is what's wrong with gaming now.
retardation