How the fuck do I play this game on Expert?

How the fuck do I play this game on Expert?

I mastered how to play as Greece on normal, but it's extremely hard on expert. It's even more hard if you don't start in goverment, but are in the opposition. I really want to win an election as the far right party of Greece. How do I do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16066661/PowerampRevolution__Geopolitical_Simulator_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't. kys fam smh

But it's kinda fun and it's rare to see such a game outside of the monopoly of Paradox.

I like how you can't just fix the budget in a single turn, because too severe changes are punished with much reduced popularity.

also we have the same ID colour

l-lewd

this is funny actually, because this is a game I have been obsessed with recently

I have been playing this a lot. It cured my gamer fatigue.

Does it have Trump

gay

they might have to release a free update to add in the missing candidates like jill stein, jeb bush and other trash

Fuck I want to play a game where I play as Jeb in the Primaries but deciding to go full 1488 at the debates

what game is this?

Oh. Sorry, my bad.

It's Power & Revolution Geopolitical Simulator 4.

You going to give a pirate link?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16066661/PowerampRevolution__Geopolitical_Simulator_4

I recommended some people the skidrowreload one last thread, but this one was uploaded recently and I hope has the latest patch.

I didn't notice any bugs except one myself, but some people say it's a bit buggy.

Oh yes user how good of you, much better than shit like extratorrent.cc
Pirate Bay and Kickass Torrents totally aren't compromised **Thanks anyways&&

You can find the same torrent with five seconds on google. Stop being a faggot. user was a bro and helped you which you clearly don't deserve and you're just being a little bitch.

I'm not trying to be mean and I'll go look now it's just I'm letting him know about compromised sites

I never had a problem with it.

not yet, you mean

Tell me about this game, op.
Is it a game where i can choose whatever country and have my way with it?
Can I play absolute underdogs?
Can I engage in diplomatic autism to my heart's content?

Just, tell me about it.
It looks interesting but the let's plays in youtube are a bit irritating and only seem to want to be rebels in places like?north korra and cuba

you are the worst kind of nigger, kill yourself in the slowest way possible

I can tell you that trying to instate Judaic rule over America is actually much harder than I would have thought.

You can play as everyone, similar to other Grand Strategy Games.

You can either pick the leader of a country, democratic opposition, opposition who already won the election (because elections are tedious), independence movements and terrorist organizations.

You have access to lots of different kinds of taxes. (careful, only change income tax by 0.2%, you will lose an exponential amount of popularity the more extreme reforms you propose). All laws get to be voted on by parliament in democracies.

You can subsidize, exonerate, make trade deals with the 4 different sectors of your economy, which are the common 3 + energy. The latter also enables you to directly build fossil energy stations, wind parks, etc.

You can build pipelines with different countries. High-speed trains in your own country and across borders too.

The warfare system kinda sucks, but you can just leave it in command of the generals, who do a pretty good job.

The secret service is pretty extensive. As democratic opposition you have a private detective too.
You can support/ undermine terrorism, frame other nations of misdeeds. Diplomacy is quite realistic, so don't expect the world to take it lightly if you go full dictatorship or annex other countries. Especially in the first world.

I recommend to play it on beginner if you first learn it. The game is much more authentic than much more gamey systems like democracy 3 or superpower 2. Gradual change is important.

If you play it on expert, it's pretty realistic. Expect to be insanely unpopular if you cut healthcare spending in Greece. It's really hard.

Aounds like fun!
Are the politics realistic(ish)?
Believable at least?

Will I be able to sell guac bowls?