SONY IS FINISHED

SONY IS FINISHED
THIS IS THE TRUE POWER OF THE NINTENDO SWITCH

techraptor.net/content/nintendo-switch-third-party-games-starting-to-get-revealed

We've already had a thread about this also

high third wave refugee

Excuse me, I just needed to shitpost in the first thread I saw.

Hi, reddit

Their writing is shit. You just like them because they suck your dick. No free passes.

Fucking nigger they are on our side

you have to go back leftypol commie

Ugly girl

Where can I preorder?

Please go back to reddit, newfags

Didn't someone in another thread say that the developers of the game were French California SJWs and that the only reason this was made is so they could pretend to give a shit about autism?

Wherever there's a shit thread, I must shitpost.

Can somebody explain to me why there's so much spam and shitposting in this video game thread? Is it a common practice on Holla Forums to shitpost video game threads?

Yeah, sounds about right.

Huh. At least they're experimenting, though I dont know if they'll be interesting enough.

Who cares? Do you really believe random anons on the Internet that much?

Because that's all the last threads about this "game" were/

shit moderation and influx of third waves that think sage is a downvote

Sometimes, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

So innovative

This is the first thread of the game I've seen. But then again, I'm from /a/ so I don't usually see shitposting and spam wrecking good threads left and right.

first ive seen also
however this behavior is not

like look at the post count of people that are using sage, the fuck you sticking around in a thread just to shit it up
its fucking halfchan behavior and shows how new they are

Fuck off

That's because /a/'s volunteers are redditfag cucks who ban people for shit talking their favorite flavor of the season anime.

You're not really making a good argument while shitposting. It makes it hard to take you seriously.

are you angry people are laughing at assburgers? is that why you are still posting in this thread?

You have 2 more posts than I do.
Why do you care about a clearly shit game. You actually think it will be anything other than a total joke?

sage is not a downvote friendo

Why would I bump this thread?
Why do you want to play That Dragon Cancer, Nintendo edition?

Not saging isn't an upvote, goon

Anything is more interesting than more Mario retardy 7 or sports rehashes.

Why would you go out of your way to spend time and effort volumizing space to prevent discussion of things you don't like instead of just hiding the thread and posting in threads about things you like?

This isn't.

why would you still be posting in a thread if you are going to sage you pal

To shit up a shit thread.

I have reported you to the police

So you admit to shitposting.

Still ass blasted that /a/ filtered out the shitposting Holla Forumscucks into their own (ded) containment board I see. If you want to censor discussion maybe you should stick to cuckchan faggot.

What kind of police?

Of course. This game should only be mocked.

So this is the power of faggotry huh?

This isn't /a/, faggot.

this game looks gay. it also sounds gay! it's a gay ass game about a little gay boy with a mental deficiency

Two wrongs don't make a right. By shitposting, you're just adding to the problem that you claim to be against, and the general board quality lowers.