Crytek reportedly not paying their employees for the second time this year

archive.is/5SMCw
Though this is just a rumor, this wouldn't come off as much of a shock considering the studio has been in trouble numerous times, especially since they sold off Homefront to Deep Silver since they wouldn't pay the employees. There's also this source over here archive.is/p2YUa which suggests its true again and this time people are leaving on a daily basis, and the first link suggests some employees are unable to afford to get home.

And though it's not new and only slightly related, but apparently Deep Silver has learned since launching Homefront 2. archive.is/EJORo
I'd still take a Timesplitters 4 any day of the week but as long as they aren't shutting down or stuck in such a shitty company, good for them.

Who gives a shit? Hopefully they go bankrupt.

Who the fuck cares they haven't done anything good.

inb4 cryshit is a good game

As much as I don't give a fuck about crytek, it's still fucking sucks for the employees getting cucked out of their pay. Especially since the holidays are happening

Cryshit is a good paper weight

you could say their company is in… crisis

Literally the only fucking thing they have to do is release TS HD collection, they can do it easily, it's cheap and plenty of people would eat it up.
But "muh pride" shit is preventing them from doing it.

With Blockbusters such as Ryse and Homefront, what do you expect?

Crytek has 30 employees on their payroll who are all members of the Yerli family and who've never stepped inside their offices.

They kept employees in the dark for months though, I dont know why they're still working there unless they're desperate.

Thats up to Deep Silver I guess, but they seriously should. I would pay full price for an HD collection.

Good

Hey now
there was a good game somewhere in Homefront 2 :^)

Tfw you actually bought and like home front and bought it a long time ago on the Xbox 360 and then again on pc recently and never even knew about this new game in the series or what happened to the staff because I don't rely see much game news and the multiplayer is completely dead

Should I just kill myself now?

What I want to know is why in the fuck did they think another homefront was a good game?

The original sold well, I guess they thought it was a good brand.

Christ get some taste.

Should have done so years ago.

dont.

That's a qt pupper

Crytek is shit, they have mismanaged every single thing that was successful and are terrible at everything else. Im sorry the employees are getting fucked, but how many times are they going to do this? Is all of Germany really that big of pussies?

I feel bad for dambuster though. As free radical Lucas arts and EA fucked them over. Then they try to make timesplitters 4 to save themselves just to run out of money.
Then crytek buys them and decided to have them work on the multiplayer aspects of homefront. Turns out the team working on the main game couldn't even get it running, meanwhile multiplayer is actually playable. So the team has to fix that. Then the original team on homefront is layed off and its all on dambuster.
Then they are sold along with a untested unfinished code if the game. Deep silver just wanted to buy the studio so they rush the game out. Then it bombs harder then they want.

Worst part? After all the patch's, and fixes the game actually looks pretty good, and the multiplayer was alright, but it still runs like ass because cryengine

Better hope that Shekel Citizen gets released so the power of the Cry engine will get them that needed investment!

What are the chances that the fuckers behind ScamCitizen will blame the inevitable trainwreck on Crytek going bankrupt and thus no longer suporting their CryEngine?

Gave me a chuckle, here's some whore I found on google.

Crysis
>Ryse as an exclusive also on PC
Fuck them, Crytek died with Crysis Warhead.

I thought they were Turkroaches?

Let me guess.
The Yeril brothers still have their Ferraris, right?

The support for CryEngine is abysmal at best.
That's the reason why Scam Master Roberts didn't simply got a license to use it, but went straight for access to the source code, i.e. he bought it off them to use at his own will if I'm not mistaken.

But can they run from the crysis?

The game about North Korea invading America that still somehow demonized racist white people. And only strong black feminist could fight white Christian conservatives I meann North Korea. I wish i was fucking kidding. Look up the trailers if anyone doubts me.

I liked Crytek

Are you serious right now?

This is Scam Citizen we're talking about.