2016: the year Super Mario 64 died

2016: the year Super Mario 64 died.

What are you even talking about?

He means this shit.

My favorite is the blinks per minute, and how he even goes into detail about the type of characters that DON'T blink.

Fuck off TJ """""Henry""""" Yoshi.

The slot selection music is what makes it for me. Brings an extra layer of autism to the explanation.

I know right. Really puts you into the mood.

Well it had a good run. Wish I lived to be twenty years old

Look at it this way, at least he's channeling his mental disorder into something less cancerous than most autists.

nice meme friend haha

youre the only autist here henry

Most niggers don't even live that long in the hood.

Or in Africa.

Its a good kind of autism, plus he explains it pretty well.

Hello redditors

Or anywhere

Well yeah, he's not hurting anyone. But with this kind of autism we could be exploring the galaxy by now

Hello Pannen.

i bet you niggers can't even hat-in-hand

or people could just stop holding the world back when it becomes profitable

I fucking wish. pannenkoek is an autistic genius.

As a programmer and /agdg/ goer, I appreciate seeing how the AAA devs worked with limited hardware

what in the unholy mother of god, how the fuck haven't i seen this before.
this is….truly incredible

redditors need to update their home to the death barrier.

If you're not from reddit you've been living under a rock.

I don't know who you are or where you came from, but wherever it was: Go back.

Seriously. Just go back.

In what threads?

people in this thread still don't know about ulillillia's spiritual successor

All the fucking threads we had when the video was released.

The fact that you don't know proves how new you are.

Fucking sad times we live in. We need back some of the lolcow nature we lost.

First I've seen it. I must've assumed it was autistic speedrunning shit and ignored it. Which it basically is.

well who died and made you king ?

seriously dude, what kind of shitty atttitude is that ??

Oh, im so fucking sorry i don't know all the memes you know, you must be so much better than me.

you are the true channer and i am just a mere redditor trying to fit in, oh yes you got me dude wow

you must be a lot of fun at parties

idiot

if you avoid meme bait its reasonable to assume you wouldnt have been in such a thread. its not as if it were spammed in every unrelated thread. it was fairly contained during the peak of its popularity

It isn't even remotely.

I think, We just discovered reverse astral projection

Wait-

I bet you don't even know how to half press.

Show me a single speedrun video of his, you gigantic faggot

You know. He plays Mario 64 everyday of his life. He eats, shits and sleeps Mario 64. His entire life revolves around Mario 64. He IS Mario 64.

Finding exploits to finish levels unconventionally. The speed isn't there of course since the autist waited around for 12 hours at one point, but you know. Stay triggered.

He liked bubsy right?

So it basically isn't speed running. I mean you're wrong but feel free to think you somehow made a point.

Among other things yea.

Wario is dogshit though. The only good thing about him is being able to do some contextual things like picking up boulders. Otherwise he's just slow and an awful jumper. Luigi and Yoshi are a lot better, though.

supposedly he started doing this kind of crap because of some drama with speedrunning

do you think youve made a point by intentionally failing your reading comprehension?

No I'm just laughing at how you're trying to damage control so awkwardly.

by pretending to be retarded you hope to look down on that user. sure why not.

If you want to casually call anything that delves into alternative gaming autistic speedrunning shit then you're more retarded than he is.

Still keep posting. I wanna know why you think I'm retarded for being right.

user you understand that not all videogame discussion is speedrunning discussion right? if I say "skyrim is a bad game" it isnt speedrunning autism.

He just likes dissecting the mechanics of Mario 64. He's harmless, and the stuff he finds is neat sometimes. His video on blinking in the game is really interesting, and the stuff he does where he clones stuff at a distance is fascinating.
While trying to reach this arbitrary goal he set for himself, not to press the a button, he's found some amazing bullshit within this 20 year old game. Honestly, while yeah, he's probably autistic, this guy has put a lot of interesting shit on display on that channel, and he's actually enjoying vidya.
Better than most of the anons around here ever will do with their time with games.

i believe he was implying the kind of "science" that goes in to glitchfest speedrunning shares similarities with pannenkoeks videos. but obviously applying it for a completely different purpose. and as i mentioned this was born from his participation in speedrunning.

I'd say he resembles everything good in Autism. In that he found something he genuinely enjoyed and just decided to focus on it for several years and decided to share everything he knows with people just for the fun of it.

I want to fuck that bunny and inseminate it until cum drops all over and makes a giant pool to keep fucking her on as she slides up and down the cumpool, her pupils becoming hearts in pleasure, as she repeatedly taps with her bunny feet the ground in pleasure, unable to take it in otherwise.

My reaction to your post is in the post you replied to.

>at the very end drops that there's another coin in a similar situation
hory shet