DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!

Yes, and then shoot him in the face.

Nothing personal, kid.

Is cuckchan down again?

Check those friendly dubs

No, I'm an asshole

Get Out Of Here, Stalker!

Сука!

Shoot him. There's no reason to cooperate in that game and groups only promote weakness. Him not shooting first only proves he's too weak to survive and he deserves to be killed. Anyone who answers otherwise is a weakling

Which game even is that? Making a guess from your post, Dayz or something similiar?

Dubsfags are 2nd + exodus fags. Every game was up for discussion in the beginning because there wer e so few people.

I moan seductively.

Why is he wearing a crash helmet? Also check'em

Bad phylosophy. If everyone thinks that, survival is about seeing the other person first and you can't garantee you'll always get the drop on someone.
Eventually one day someone is gonna spot you first and then you die.

Meanwhile, if you have friends nearby, a lot of people will be discouraged to try anything as they'd have to fight several people after losing the surprise element.
And even if your friends are weaker, they at least make for decent meat shields and if they lead the group, you'll never be surprised as they are the ones that get shot first.

Groups of people scare away loner predators, make up for each other's weaknesses and reduce the impact of the surprise against them while increasing it against others.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FoU819GGMN

Every game is still up to discussion as long as you make a good thread that isn't a cuckchan tier template thread.

you brought this on yourself

Ye.
ye' ye'

gunshot noise to the face

Is that an empty rifle ?

No idea what game your pic is but the arma 2 dayz mod was fun as fuck. Really had the most tense moments

/thread

Every interesting thread is up for discussion. Low effort baitposting isn't.

Bad threads got nuked by dubs etc right at the start of fullchan, please don't appeal to being an oldfag to bump a crap thread.

PS. Checkem