Get autism bux for crippling issues

Think how many of these lie dusty and unused, what a waste.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Sony-9818236-PlayStation-TV/dp/B00KJG45AQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1481551213&sr=1-1&keywords=playstation tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're on Holla Forums, a board for video games.
Take your matter to Holla Forums or something tech related like Holla Forums

user i want you to sit down. There may in fact be at least 4 videogames that run on a playstation vita.
Possibly even as many as 5, i know thats scary, but frankly our best scientists just dont know.

They lie dusty and unused because the thing has no exclusives. You play a handful of JRPGs and you're done with it forever.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here, did you get banned on cuck/v/? Because you type like you got banned on cuck/v/.

whats this silly vita has no games meme?

So what did you tell Atos on your assessment? Autism? Suicidal depression? Crippling social anxiety?

Maybe if you only eat up western AAA shit.

I got a second handed vita a couple of months ago for 100€ at a cash converters and it works perfectly fine. Good job being a retard.

I can't go outside alone without going into violent vomiting fits that dehydrate me to dangerous levels and cause week long cluster migraines. I'm a fundamentally broken man. But at least i'm working on beating it rather than putting on a skirt and opening a tumblr.

then get ready for the d pad to break anyday now man. i'm sorry.

Oh shit, that's a good one, I'll have to remember it for when my reassessment comes out.

haha yeah its a good one.

haha.

Get a pstv, they costs like 20 bucks. The downsides are no portabilty (well duh) and a somewhat low resolution, but it's playable and you can even emulate touch controls.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE

Import from EU countries

Still doesnt explain what in the name of fuck is going on with this shit. Thats over 100 brexitbux more than a fucking PS4.

If brit money is brexitbux what is an euro? uniongrants?

New Zealand and Australia have been having supply issues, too.

Hopefully this is just a supply chain thing and not the end of the Vita.

ah, so its price gouging to milk weebs while they still can, same reason they have started charging £80 for wii's that were £20 the last 5 years and charge £120 for heart gold and soul silver.

>play spelunky because I got it for free Real free, not indefinitely renting it with playstation plus
Feels bad man.

amazon.co.uk/Sony-9818236-PlayStation-TV/dp/B00KJG45AQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1481551213&sr=1-1&keywords=playstation tv

for you

Also, does PS+ actually give you games now, or is it still indefinite rental bullshit? Because I know you have to pay for that shit if you have a ps4.
Sage for offtopic.

You know there is a Vita thread, right?
I know it's almost dead but you can give it some life faggets
piracy topics belong to a different bread tho

Keep checking craigslist or whatever you niggers use in your country. I happened across some dude who wanted to trade my small O3DS for his FFX edition vita with a 32 gb memory stick. He even gave me his psn account. Cool guy but said he was doing all that for his gf. Hope she was worth it.

I have a one device rule on the go so it's phone only.

I must be lucky because mine works fine used. Fuck those memory cards though.
As for leaving your consoles unused, the trick is to rotate them. I switch between 3DS and Vita every month or so, and only break that when a game comes out on the system I'm not using, which I want to play. Rotating your consoles keeps your games fresh, try it.
Also you'd better get TxK and Lumines. They're amazing timesinks with equally amazing soundtracks

I bought my vita at launch, have played music games for hundreds of hours, and everything still works fine on mine. How are people breaking the d-pads? The quality of the hardware seems great.

what happened to that ps tv thing?
wasn't it dirt cheap and practically a vita just without those gay ass touch controls?

it still is dirt cheap, and it is a vita pretty much
There are some games that are blacklisted on the vita tv because of the lack of touch controls, but it is circumvented easily now with homebrew.

forgot to post pic

Hah, fucking losers waited too long
Oh… right.

I know, isn't it great.

reminder that the shambling corpse of what was once atari made sure you'll never see a game like this again.

as opposed to weeb shovelware? not looking any better.

Fucking autists

I was lucky, my EB had a used 1000 for $70.

Wait for the SD adaptor, and hack that bitch.

You haven't update it have you?

Glad to see a shining light of genuine Holla Forums itt