Aaaand you’re done. Nice “movement” you had there

Aaaand you’re done. Nice “movement” you had there.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=534_1518642758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who even cares at this point?

Welp.

😓

DUMPFF DRUMBLEMORT

But controlled opposition groups never go away. Look at the flat earthers.

who could have ever predicted this?

hmmm… really gets those synapses snapping

hes a cuban which is whiter than the average burger at this point

56% face the shooter.

EL GOBLINO

this is what the term "fake news" was created for

cubans were a mistake

LA CREATURA

Future American.

now THIS is a mutt

Nevermind that most of the mass shootings since 2012 (as soon as faking them was legalized) can be demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt to be phony, wouldn’t the fact that even one of them was faked be enough to make you suspect this one might be too?

You do realize white supremacism will never go away right? When even non-whites start joining the group, you will never be rid of them.

Literal second class chosen people

Oh, sweetie…..

😥🙄

>>>Holla Forums2398283

Don’t think it’s a hoax when it’s a high school and everyone had phones.
liveleak.com/view?i=534_1518642758

DRUMPF AND HIS SUPPORTERS BTFO FOR GOOD THIS TIME

its OVER
drungfdt is OVER
i predict an impeachment before the end of the week

Which group?

the nazi supremacist group Hamas

Not a false flag a hoax and as usual you avoid the question. Do you think there was a real mass shooting at sandy hook? That all those crisis actors and shooped pics and laws passed so people couldn’t investigate and the kids that were supposedly murdered singing at the fugging super bowl do you think that one was real? What about boston bombing? Pick any one since 2012, genuinely curious if you’re larping or actually braindead enough to believe msm.

He literally is le 56% irl.

Holla Forums should just rename their board /shitpolsays/

*sigh* look sweetie, i may disagree with you being edgy by using racist and sexist remarks on the internet, but when you start murdering trans and jewish people then I have a problem with you and will fight you like harry potter fought the voldemorts, got it?

meme becomes reality

And who is the leader of this group? Can we get a name?

DRUMPFT

And youre filtered sweetie.

Oh no, our spotless media image and good PR is ruined! This Cuban kid shooting his degenerate classmates will change everything! Wow, I don't think it's okay to be white anymore!

Wat!? Okay, since you seem mostly to be shitposting let me offer you a brief history lesson on hoax vs false flag. Note all of these examples have either been declassified and admitted to or are established historical fact argued against only by alphabet agencies.

>1962 the CIA officially proposes using false flags (see: Operation Northwoods) to bring down castro
>1964 the Tonkin gulf resolution is passed based on a hoax that nobody disputes was a hoax
>1967 a false flag on the USS Liberty by israel fails to bring america into their war against egypt
>the man convicted of his murder couldn’t have done it, says he didn’t do and literally all of MLK’s surviving family believe it was a false flag
>1969 man walks on the moon, 3 decades later in a white house speech neil armstrong strongly hints that it was a hoax

Can keep going up to current year if you want. Highlight would be 2012 when the Smith-Mundt Act is repealed making the creating and reporting of hoaxes as real events becomes legal, just a few months before sandyhook.

I'm sad I didn't save the one that looks exactly like him.

I don't imagine a laptop being shot would look like that.
Although maybe, I thought there'd be more tear out.

Not even shitposting here. When you have nazis who are obsessed with garbage online and they think they are the moralfags of the country. You are fucking GONE.

This is the shooter. Doesn't look very white nationalist to me.

so when isis claims they do something no one believes it but when its a white nationalism group its (((confirmed)))