4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game to play around the holidays and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/_namori_
files.catbox.moe/3z789q.mp3
8ch.net/sp/res/259896.html#259896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin' folks.

perfect timing again fams

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Anything with cold weather or environments.

Cucked thread

∧_∧     ( ´・ω・`)  

Morning everyone!

Nice no captcha today. Played a lot of NES stuff yesterday. 3d world runner, adventure island, batman, and punch out. Was pretty fun. Need more cutesy anime now though.

FUMIGATE THE TRIPFAGS

mods please fucking bumplock this thread NOT FUCKING VIDEOGAMES

check my dubs

niggers

check what?

I aim to please. Hows your day been fam?

I've got something different every year. Last year was Guilty Gear Xrd, year before that was Digital Devil Saga, this year it'll probably be Hitman™

my singles

I'm doing a 20 minute presentation this tuesday, along with an individual project, one more final exam, and I'm done with uni for this semester. It's probably going to be the most satisfying feels I've had in a long time. What are some things in vidya that leave you feel satisfied?

Gay sex

And a fine howdy-do to you too

great, in by great I mean I slept most of the day and was just a little bit productive

how bout you?

post more.

Shit how much does the entire digital devil saga go for?

When you get stuck on something for a few hours and finally beat it. One of the best feelings in the world. Games are too easy really so its not as common a feeling as it should be.

Oh, you're a special needs kid. Okay.

GREAT JOB

∧_∧
     ( ´・ω・`)  

Isn't the thread automatically bumplocked anyway now?

completion

YOU FUCKED UP

howdy fellas.
been working myself to the bone with my art for my vidya gameu

∧_∧

( ´・ω・`)  

Ayy post art!

howdy howdy howdy

RITSU PLEASE NOTICE ME I LOVE YOU

I don't know why people keep raiding this thread, it's auto-bumplocked as soon as it appears.

Sounds like a day well spent. Do anything interesting? And my day's just started, nothing really happened so far, thanks for asking.

No

Honestly I think they'd be sad if the thread got deleted. They want something to be mad about. I'm sure they'd find something else to shit up afterwards though I guess.

Got anything neat to post muchacho?

Next would be the thousands of other general threads.

seriously fucking hope so

Around $35 for both games, new. They're a bit more expensive than they were in 2014 but they're plenty affordable

Mastering a level in a Hitman game. I love that feeling like it's a Mission Impossible montage where all the pieces fall together perfectly

Why do you care this much?

Newfags, newfags everywhere.

Yeah it is, no worries man. Hey while you're here, how's it goin' man?

gay

I have an exam in four hours and I haven't slept a wink all night. I guess I'll just study for a couple hours before getting ready and heading out, try and get caffeinated and weather the coming storm.

smfh tbh

No fun allowed.

Oh is that all? Not bad.

I figured fatlus games had a bigger sticker price than that.

What class?

Eh, they're just mad the entire board is shit tbh.

its just the marquee art.
im redoing the sprites because i hate my mouse.

oh the fag spamming the board?
(checked)
howdy howdy howdy howdy

here m8

Not bad m8, who is it?

Draw better, Kanji.

Marquee art?

Try and take a 30 minute nap if you think you can wake up and not oversleep. You're gonna fuck up a lot without sleep. Brain won't work as well.

That's always a good idea. That's how I've written all of my essays, even the final one that was total dogshit

They're still being printed so prices are really low for their PS2 games

So you're aware how you're a cancerous outgrowth on Holla Forums, then? An entity thoroughly unwelcome and unneeded?

got qtox setup and attempted connection with a friend since his phone went in the drink, played around trying unsuccessfully to figure out gpg signature verification on windows, posted a little bit on /poltech/ in a thread about tox and 2 more episodes finished encoding because that shit is on auto, overall nothing amazing.

fair enough fam, not a whole lot one can do when they have only been up a few hours

Wait what seriously? Why the fuck are they still printing ps2 games.

Proofs.
Dude teaches the easiest section of them all, but I've still managed to fuck up the first two exams and a couple homeworks, so I really gotta do well to secure a passable grade.

I've tried to sleep three times tonight already and it just ain't happening, my mind is racing too much. I know it's gonna kill my performance, but I gotta compensate for that and persevere anyway.

A thread that goes on for two hours at off-peak hours is not the reason Holla Forums is shit.

Sounds complicated as hell, which probably means it was pretty productive as well.

you missed fam
nice art tho

it's weird how I used to hate Miriam and now that I've gotten into purging I realize how fun her faction must be

Is this the gay sex thread?

No, I just bitch about everything equally.
also what, said.

Do you think you'll do well at least hombre?

Been jumping through hoops to try and get signed up for college. I have to call my old high school so I can get a number so I can put in my application (and get financial aid) so I can pay the application fee so I can send a transcript in so that MAYBE they'll take me if I finish my last high school course between now and when college starts. The whole thing makes it tempting to just start playing the lottery so I can be a neet forever with no downsides.
I don't think there's one I usually play around Christmas.

yes

Hope you can chug enough caffeine. Try the caffeine pills if you can get em.

At least give normal life a shot. Once you fall into the NEET hole its hard to get out.

It's a simple yes or no question, user.

May I suggest some bleach applied directly down your throat?

Because they still sell. I'm guessing it's a third party printing them but they're definitely still in print. I don't see how they could still be selling new copies this cheap for years if they weren't
You can also get some of the handheld games for that price too. Strange Journey is $24 new and the 3DS games are at a similar price point.

its professor Weinstien. no nonsence type get to the point type because he has all the time in the world and you don't.

are you okay dude?

select portrait

thanks m8

I know. I've basically done nothing except work odd jobs since I dropped out of high school. That was 6 or 7 years ago.

Yes, just stick to the furry shit, Kanji.

Don't forget they need your student transcripts as well, which you also need from highschool.

Yeah maybe. I mean most of the atlus games came out super super late in the ps2 cycle. Like ps3 was already around so that might play part of it.

What kinda game it anyway?

Be sure to keep pestering your highschool about that fuckin transcript fam, it really fucks with you if you don't get it.

I hope so, I really haven't left myself much of a choice at this point. Positive thoughts. Or some bullshit like that.

(checked)
Nah, I'll just brew some coffee and add a bunch of shit to it until it's pallatable and go from there. A single cup last night kept me up from 10p to 6a, I'm sure a cup or two at 5 or 6 will do me well enough to hobble to the finish line.

I refuse.

Lucky bastard, I bet he gets to play all the fuckin vidja.

I didn't forget that.

I have to actually get that from a DIFFERENT place than my high school because I took a bunch of courses online after I dropped out. So I have to go to the place where I'm taking the course I'm in now because they'll have the most recent transcript.

Ohhh made it sound like you were younger. Well good luck getting into college. I can't imagine going back as a NEET whos been at it as long as the two of us have. Think you can handle it?

Don't drink coffee often do you?

Attitude makes a big difference fam. I know you can do it mate. Fear is the mindkiller and all that, you know?

Fighting my dude.
i'm trying to give it a mix of my love of blazblue and guilty gear with the insanity suda 51.
i want it fun and weird

Probably not. I can't handle being around people anymore and any sort of pressure just makes me shut down. It was bad enough in high school that towards the end of my last year there I just stopped going in.

wew

Spare no effort fam. The education system is an unorganized mess.

This reminded me of the 4am threads, so I'll post this and go to bed.

It's not just Atlas game though. I'm seeing Devil May Cry, DMC3, Grand Turismo 4, and Resident Evil and Final Fantasy games all new, and all under $20

You gonna let 4am beta test it?

Should have tried for online classes tbh

I'm in the same boat. I need to ace this test tomorrow or I'm fucked. I have a bad habit of avoiding shit I feel incompetent in, which means I'm afraid studying will just reveal how much I still don't know.

setting up qtox was easy, just install, create an account with a nice password and use the hash he gave me to friend him
the gpg signature is the pain in the ass because I don't even think I installed the right software to check and make sure the file was not tampered with and if it was right I gotta figure out the correct series of commands to run in command prompt because I didn't see those instructions on the qtox page
it was mostly just searching for info of how to on google and failing to implement while eating food for an hour
if I had a day for it I would be past done already but can only do so much after work before bed

but yeah, thinking back on it it was probably productive

also spent about 20 minutes fucking around with auto starting a windows VM in linux mint because I'm tired of having to manually start it when I boot that machine just for scanning my OCD receipts and old school docs

none of this is really complicated tho fam, if you wan't I can teach you some more basic shit

you weren't asking me fam, I was jsut commenting on your pic, AC is still one of my favorite games, I recommended it to a friend and he played it recently and he told me how he was fucked at start because he started on little islands surrounded by enemies with continents so he terraformed his collection of islands into a continent and fucked everyone else to death after that

its a fun game

welcome fam

(checked)
I don't like bitter things. I mostly drink tea, but desperate times.

Not like I have much of a choice at this point. It's all I can do to charge in and beat the beast best I can. I guess the worst that happens is I have to take it over again, which sucks, but isn't world-ending.

The whole thing just makes me want to curl up and sleep forever. I've seen what a mess it is whenever I go in for a course. They made me wait 3 weeks to talk to a counsellor to make sure I had all the courses done that I know I have done because at some point somebody there couldn't count. I'd already be done the course if not for that wait, but they wouldn't accept work or give me more until I met with him. And he comes in one day a month.

Problem is those give me too much freedom and I tend to just not do the work because I have video games and stuff on the computer.

I'd start collecting tbh.

The resemblances is fucking startling.

ritsu are you one of the guys on /a/ that pushed that show hard or did you just collect pics?

Chink knock offs you think?

And there are a lot of poorfag spic countries that still mostly play ps2 so that might be why they are still being made a bit or at least were for a long time.

I always drink sugary coffees too tbh

I mean I can drink it black but would rather not. I'd rather just drink energy drinks honestly but don't got the cash for it.

>Martian Niggers

jesus christ this is great

Hello, brother. Good luck with your shit, also.

You still get the bitter aftertaste, but with sufficient amounts of half-and-half and sugar, I can at least trick my palate into accepting it in the first place, which is the real trick.

Chink reprints maybe. Not that it'd matter since you'd have to actively try to fuck up DVD printing.
Not all games are this lucky though. I'm also seeing a lot of stuff like MGS and Silent Hill selling in the $100 range new

I've posted in my fair share of yuyuesday threads before.

Interesting side not about that last image and this one is, they were both drawn by namori. The person who created YRYR

Thats true. Though you risk having a break down and not going into class at all.

I doubt naoto likes furshit

hell yes. gonna let everybody try it out then build it up from its own program.

neat
neater

Other than that, doing okay. Ordered some supplements to help while lifting. Can kind of tell a difference already.

No I mean NOT doing that shit.

I'm terrible at fightan games so everyone here is going to fucking dumpster me.

When you put it like that it does seem a little easier to understand but a lot of it is still lost on me, the techno-retard that I am. Either way good on you for getting something done user, a job well done is its own reward sometimes.

And it's alright user, I'm fine living in my ignorance, but thanks for offering all the same.

I have a kuerig thing so I can make really creamy delicious ones that don't taste like coffee at all. Its pretty damn nice.

Kinda surprised about MGS. Its had a ton of reprints.

Silent hill is a nice collectable one though so.

Nice! How long until thats even possible?

which survival games? I've been pirating a bunch but they're all ass, like osiris.

Good luck all the same fam. Do let us know how you did when you get the results.

Yeah, that's a risk too. I'm just not meant for being around people. But you have to be to get anywhere.

it will still be fun for any skill level.
we do have a few annoying characters that will be difficult to kill.
if all else play as Some dude.
Low HP w/regen and super armour and grapple moves and a super which makes him 20% stronger and a fucking hulk.

Namori is pretty cool, she gets bored and draws neat stuff to put up on twitter. Pic related.

Hope you got Alex Jone's super male vitality fam

It's the black labels I'm guessing. Greatest hits and substance/subsistence are all easily recognizable as reprints but black labels are likely from the original run

it will be awhile. 22 characters max.
all are going to be bat shit insane and fun as fuck to play.

Bureaucracy is fucking trash and the education system is nothing but bureaucracy. Hang in there man, grit your teeth and power through, when it's all over and done with you'll hardly remember how irritating it was to get it over with.

Hello everyone have you had a good day
Also Thanks Bronski, got my shit organised and watched a few episodes of LotGH
Good shit

Been playing Don't Starve Together, lately. First time I've touched it in like two years, but they've added quite a bit since. Seems like all the 3D survival games I've played have shifted focus to PVP, so it's not about actual survival anymore.

fam why don't you look for anons in your area, you may find a good friend to lan party with

some times it's just fags being fags naming things in ways to make it sound more complicated than it is to keep those that know down

well you every have questions smokes remember I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability, and if I'm not here I check /poltech/ like weekly and try to answer questions on it as best I can

I worked a shitty retail job for a while and it really helped with that. After a couple of months I got used to dealing with random normalfags.

Ahh yeah true true.

How much are you guys focusing on game play elements right now?

Pretty good so far. Only woke up an hour or two ago though.

What you doing today user?

If you don't think I won't drive my ass up there again m8 just fucking try me you fucking autist.

PvP survival games are little more than randomized open-world deathmatches. I'd much rather everyone working together against a difficult world-enemy, which is why I like don't starve.
also I have it so maybe we could play together at some point.

I will have a basic test game when 4 characters are finished.
it will be done in mugen but t\with that online play thing so you can play other peeps in the 4am then build apon that until i relese the 1.0 version then a full rebuild in actual code
think skullgirls infinite beta

Of course. Let's hope it's something resembling success rather than more lamentations.

I work off and on too, but I still go into panic mode around people. Even if I don't actually sperg out anymore, there's always that intense feeling of fear and panic.

HHHNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Watching LotGH
I noticed some similarities between the Secretary of Defence in the show and the lefts pestering on about Russia

im working on the characters right now the sprites anyways. i have all the moves and thier properties in my head i just need to draw and animate them along with the supes and shit.
and i got my passion for doing this shit again becuase its cold enough to where my pc wont fry itself from the constant use

It's been breddy gudd :DD, how about yours?

I saw the tea party as the not klan during bush years

I know right? Shits pretty kawaii. Have her twitter and another pic.

twitter.com/_namori_

Oh yeah wahts that?

Any reason for that panic?

How will I know it's you?

What art style are you going for?

Fair enough, but I see them actually as the Antifa and shit, with me being reminded of the Chicago Temper Tantrum

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, though seeing as there is mostly men I don't think you'd like it if I'm honest (Shit taste as it's pretty damn good I think)

Same

Got bullied a lot as a kid. It wasn't as bad in my early teens because I had a couple friends. Got worse when we drifted apart.
Didn't expect these late-night feels. Was just trying to find the customer service email for the guys who made my tablet. I want to get it fixed.

simple colors lots of rough art with thick black outlines. make it pop and when supes happen the art gets rougher to sketch like. my clean art looks boring

_____________________>Martian niggers

Lilly belongs in the fucking garbage.

Fingers crossed.

on /poltech/?
you won't really, save for my attempts to provide clear instructions and walk you through every single step and answer every question
as far as here come on fam

Ordered some bulk shit to just mix in with my protein. Cheaper than buying pre-mixed. Zinc, L-Arginine AKG, sunflower lecithin. Already had creatine, but started using it consistently.

Gnarly.

I know its edgy, but I actually like black coffee. Its a nice kick in the ass to start the day.

Nah the similarities.

Ahhh sorry user.

I bumped into my old HS best friend a few times before. That was always depressing.

So like drawings for the game? Might make hitboxes wonky tbh

thanks fam

oh yeah, I can totally see that, but the problem I have with that is how antifas are cowards and aren't hard enough to do some of the shit they did both are cowards tho

My one regret was not pushing you off that fucking bridge.

It's like you don't want to get tied to a chair and lovingly fugged

I was just looking through my old sent mail and downloading any interesting attachments I had sent out to myself because I used to use email to send myself files for some reason. Didn't expect to see that there. It was mostly just old maps and stuff for video games. Kind of embarrassing the way we talked.

What does all of this do?

Its not the bitterness I dislike. Its that sorta hollow feeling that black coffee has. Its hard to describe.

Be careful around creatine. I personally don't associate with anyone in my local gym that uses that devil supplement.

no actually you can place the hitboxes wherever. it works like that because you place them. its all gui

ne cute platformer tbh

sry i'm l8 fam mah driveway bieeg monica

You notice the not Klan wore the sorts of masks Antifa would wear and refrained from beat ups but used shit like grenades and they always gang up on their allies
I wonder if the irl Antifa knows they're footsoldiers of the establishment

No martian niggers here fam

My God how could I not tell it was you?

I can imagine. It was 10 years ago.

Well yeah but I just mean like, you will have to draw very carefully for balance reasons. And will be hard to tweak them.

Ayy fam. What you gonna do today?

Literally anybody is better than Lilly, even that slut Emi.

they don't

Teenagers in 2006 talked like assholes. I guess teenagers now probably do too.

balee me if dey wuz a martin roun here i'd kill da niqqa str8 up fam

try mah hand @ race-mixin

Is that user who thinks his brother is in love with him here?
Did you follow through on what you said you'd do? How'd it go?

Welcome back X

(checked)
you've been out a while fam, don't worry about it

yo man whateve

i know what you mean i was giving you shit for it but, i do tend to be careful with my animations

Shizune a cute
my waifu a cuter though

tbh tho fam i was lookin on amazon for a xbone game fo' mah casual ass brotha n they don't even rly have shit out atm STILL.

ay budy how u doin how ya mom'n'em?

hey fam

Are you that Kiwi

I'm here
What do you mean?

I don't think so

Creatine is awesome. It's dirt cheap and actually works.

s/b/d? Mine's 385/285/440

out of all the paths this is my order.
kenji
rin
hanako
shizune/lily
emi

To be fair I'm not exactly a detective on my best day either.

TOP KEK
Have my response, friend.
files.catbox.moe/3z789q.mp3

I honestly can't remember how I talked back when I was a teenager. I can't imagine it being too different though.

Ahh well then it should be good.

Just get him some racing game. Think theres one on xbone/ps4 thats kinda cool right now. Can't remember what though.

Somebody suggested you rest your head against him or something like that

hi budy wus good monica you get summa dis ole snow monica?

he ain't into racing games tho fam

We're all doin' great muchacho, how's you and the fambalam?

I didn't either until I saw that. What an embarrassment.

wez gud monica growin stronger main got into da beta fo da google hivemind shit iz gonna b nice fam

Shiiiiiiiiiit just disown him tbh imo

Feels good.

fair enough, but don't sweat it

as far as my memory serves me and yui are the only regular guys that talk a lot about Holla Forums but maybe some of the other guys don't identify themselves or talk tech as much

nah monica, we rarly git any sno, Willamette valley usually jus git rained on

Shizune stuck with me since I had graduated high school shortly before I did her route. Saying goodbye to people and promising you'll do your best to keep in touch really hit home with me.
That and she's cute as fuck.

I always try to push quality over quantity

How many cute girls are gonna be in this game? Any lolis?

shieeet lucky a$$ niggas

das da thang tho riss da nigga gonna get me sumn regardless n ain't finna look like a punk type nigga so i gotta get sumn fo da keed but he ain't rly w/ nuffin u kno

this tbh monica except fo when it come to da pussy

Sounds groovy.

nigga whats lucky about bein whit wit no sno

I see some people mention shit sporadically but it's mostly anons from what I remember.

All I had for the longest time was the AIM account I used to chat with her and a couple other people.

I started reading Tsukihime earlier today. God, is the story sad.

You should play the "Kill all the gays and the faggots song" as loud as you can when ever you know your brother can here it

I hate that shit. I usually just dig through my piles of collectable junk and give them something I know/think they'll be nostalgic for. Usually they seem pretty happy though so guess it works out.

Oh?

What's up homos
What are you cunts doing today

You shouldn't do what you're thinking about doing.

shit jus stress niggas out like dey ain't neva been on da shit b4 specially on da roads niggas jus need to cool da fuq out smoke summa dat ole weed n get places when dey get there u kno niggas tryna go 60 endin up all ova da place nigga don't stress monica wut i'm tryna say fam hey hey hey hey smoke weeed everyday

lol

readin da manga or do you refer to playin visual novels as reading?

dat nigga only like new n shiny, weird 2 think he was level cap in EQ b4 kunark and showed me deus ex n shieeeettt

we have a bunny girl who is the stupid kind of cute.
a italian weeb who excells at swords.
a clumsy maid.
a succubus who feeds on the "heat of men"
a darkskinned busty beauty who is a exorcist
alternate dimension "stand user"
no nonsence knight
and more to come

Yeah, her.

Is "kid" really accurate anymore, though?

ur mom lol

yeah, every once in a while some anons talk tech as well, I always enjoy that shit, talking shop is always good times

Gonna go buy a pizza. Also probably try to find a new game/anime.

You user?

How old is he?

Bunny girl sounds good, make sure you post her when done!

Whats the story user.

Up yours faggot you tell us how you've been first.

YES GO TO BED
NOW

aight I getchu
foget how some niggas can't handles dey snow and ruins it for a nigga

Rin because i felt like i understood the inability to be understood.
my mind is a enigma
then again im schizo so

I have a rough sketch i'll post it if ya want

Oh, yeah. He'd rest his head against my shoulders sometimes when we watch stuff, so I decided to do the same when we were watching Forbidden Planet last night.
He didn't comment on me doing it.

doin good, how bout yourself homoslut

I'm fine Ritsu, how's the waifu going?

Get fucked cunt
I'm fine, but I want to use my Christmas present now and it's killing me that I can't

He looks like a little Sam Hyde

The story is we were close friends and then we were more and now we're neither.

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD DMX YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Do it!

Sorry user, was it long distance or?

It's hot in aus right now and I need more vanilla coke

he pretty old fam olda than me

yo dis nigga gets it main

u c wut u wanna see monica

shieeet jus cause i ain't break yo moms off w/ dem endz aint mean i ain't yo pops tho monica mah seed ey wehre in dis bitch monica

Aw, really? No reaction?
You have to step it up now.

Asked a girl out last night. She said yes, so I feel pretty stoked atm.

Doom with the Winter Fury wad
I guess any Star Wars game with good Hoth levels would also work.
What are some good winter games?

I refer to going through VNs as reading, yeah.

Shiiiit just buy him a benz then fam

Where are you taking her user?

No, we just had AIM to talk to each other too.

its not finished but you get the idea

that's some retarded shit fam

I tries ta keep up fam, some niggas just shouldna drive

ok fam i was neva sure monica calm down iz gon b aight

dat nigga would cop me a bughatti if i did dat i cain't win like dat monica i gotta get em a rosebud or sumn

Yeah yeah fuck you asshole.
Nice, what is it man? Something neat?

I think I would know if I was black, though.

Something simple, like a coffee shop. This is my first time and I believe hers too.

What do you think I'm thinking about doing?

shieeet n da nigga took da trips all ez like dat droppin da troof on deez niggas oh

8ch.net/sp/res/259896.html#259896

if u wuz blak tho watch yo mouf boi or i'm finna have yo ass go get me a switch fo ya 1 time aight bong bong srsly tho monica u got skool 2 morrow n yo breakfast ain' gon make it self

Don't be a fag.

Yeah I know it's dumb but I got an addiction

Logitech G920 Racing wheel and the shifter came free with it
350 dollarydoos all up

But it snowed and it's probably a snow day (and I don't have school)

Ahhh that shit always sucks.

Just get him some booze. Everybody loves free booze.

She uggo or just autistic?

did he at least respond physically?

did he rub your shoulder or anything

Is she nice?

Had some good times, though. Didn't want to think about her tonight, but I just had to remember that I need my tablet fixed.

danks fam

>8ch.net/sp/res/259896.html#259896
told dat nigga ta step up

why don't you drink water fam? do you have shitty mexican water in ausland?

He's the one acting like a queer.

I dunno, I feel like I should just wait.

He moved a bit so it was easier to lay my head on his shoulder, but nothing else.

What's the grill like
Is she 3dpd

I'm proud of you user

she was originally a normal bunny who hopped into a portal an suddley on the other end of the portal had a human ish body. her personality is cute though how we came up with it.

How do you ask a girl out who is not 3D?

How long did it last user?

I'm not paying shitloads for bottled water and I'm scared I'll get brainwashed by tap water, especially here in Victoria

Oh wow, really? Is that it huh? That sounds so fucking cool man do you think you'll get a big kick out of it with your racin' vidja? you cock sucker.

By asking her out like a normal person, silly

But she's not 3D and therefore not real.

what abotu backstory?

Are you saying all those times I asked out all those 2D women I've seen on the internet they just ignored me?

Few years. She met another guy not long before we split and I guess they''ve been a thing since.

Does sound cute at least.

Just hate that furry feet shit cause the feet are often the best part of a girl

Fuck yeah cunt, I might get rfactor soon to go with it
I have an Xbone which is why I got the more expensive Xbone version, really wanted a wheel to go with Forza

Yes.
I'm sorry.

Ye

have you considered buying a water filter?

oh u goin 2 skool i ain't dealin w/ yo triflin ass monkey ass all gotdayuum day i'm making movez nigga

12 stepper fammo

smash dat like button tho monica

if you gotta axe she prolly ain't ryt 4u monica

Yes I have thought about it, but I'm really fucking poor

where dat?

I'm pretty sure they'll call the cops if a 26-year old just walks into the school and tries to go to class.

Shit then he will really appreciate it then!

Even fuckin' dmx is in on it. Screw you guys, wipe this meme from the face of the earth.

FAM HAVE YOU CONSIDERED COMPARING THE AMMOUNT YOU SPEND ON COKE TO THE INVESTMENT IN A FILTER TO JUST STRAIGHT WATER BOTTLES?

shit goat
toriel best tbh

fukkn magnets monica 2 da rescue again fam truly da greatest man made shieet eva i'm so glad missuh why mans made dem back in dem arctic days n shit when we wuz kangz n shieeet

jus da report button usually

they don't in connecticut……..

u bad riss

i'm on wut monica? smash dat lyk bu'in

she's just a bunny that suddenly became human through a bunch of random coincidences and such.

she's just stupid cute
also we made costumes for the female characters in senran kagura for our female characters

God you're such a fucking faggot with your fuckin' pretty fuckin' radical shit fam ngl.

lol

But I'm not in conneticut, DMX.

looks like u beta get movin then fam
CUZ I'M TAKIN YO ASS TO SKOOL

WEW

Seems like he noticed.
How long did you do it for? Did he talk any differently during the movie?

Senran kagura has customizable costumes???

The worst tbh

I heer dat fam, fuckin mistory how dey work do

aight

i'm callign mom

Yes actually
But I live with my parents and they would think I'm a tinfoil hat wearing idiot if I got one

Is your GF disgusting is the question

Melbourne is not Victoria

YES DUDE.
its fun as fuck

but what is her motivation?
what are her desires and ambitions?

how many bottles of coke would add up to a water filter?

also tell them it's just to filter out the heavy metals in the water since heavy metals are linked to alzheimers and autism

But user, 3D is always PD

Fuck all jobs here ain't there

I really need to check it out but have been too lazy. Whats the best one to start with?

ask ritsu

fair enough

I kinda want to explode in megumin

30kms away still counts probably

I already have autism so that wouldn't work

she retains the mentality of a simple bun. who is slowly learning to cope with her new body but, still has simple needs of a bun.
food, habitat, fucks, you name it.

so they don't care about Alzheimers?

Ask if she want to go do some thing with you.
Then realize she's not worth it an rededicate yourself to you're waifu

Do you think she smells like saltpeter?

she left fo da hippie communie in NM makin macrame n shit monica sellin turquoise on da side of da road trust me monica if she wanted yo ass you'd be out ch'yea in dat desert w/ her fam balee dat monica

could my cure dat autism tho tbh monica

does she still have litters?
we gargoyles now

neither

30km from the cbd then you're in Melbourne
30km from say Colburg, Mornington or Caroline Springs then maybe not

My IP just reset so my ID's probably gonna be different.

How did you not know this?

A few minutes into the movie and until it was over.
He doesn't really talk during movies, all I remember him saying was that Robby the Robot looked like the protectrons from Fallout.

don't know but she wears black silk panties

second game on 3ds. crimsion something. the first one was a shitty side scrolling beat em up while the second one was actually a mousu and retain it through out

Megumin is only for lewd

Well have fun then user!

Never play them and never really looked into them beyond saving pictures.

Thanks Megumin-non!

WELL YOU'RE STUK W/ DMX N YO STEP-MOMS N CURRENT YEAR VIDYA MONICA
DEAL W/ IT FAMM

That leads back to me being too lazy to set up my 3ds for piracy.

No problem user!

inb4 "you're not my real dad!"

just so you guys know this behavior is degenerate

more human. but, she isnt in heat as much due to her speices having little natural predators they surprerssed the need to breed.
how ever when in heat…

Pleb

Damn. You're going to have to go with Plan B.
Give'em a big o' cuddly hug before you go to bed.

I dunno but they'd still think I'm a loony for "wasting" money on a filter

That's the chinese's job

I'm in the western suburbs for reference, pretty sure we use the same water

A nog becoming a stay-at-home dad when a white dude bails would be something I'd probably pay to meme about.

noice

wait a fucking second
why do you care if they think you're wasting your money on a filter

Don't play modern stuff much and never ever play handheld stuff so.

c'mon nao monica iz basic bitch gramma up in ch'yea fam goddayuuum das a bad look monica

can i haz yo 3ds if u ain't finna use it monica?

i mean i ain't gonna front like i ain't did it b4 or nuffin

its a good series for clean simple fun. with lots of tiddies.

Because they'll indirectly pay for it because I don't have a job

so like entourage but anime?

Again user I need to tell you that the best course of action is to play the song "Kill all the gays and the faggots"
Or at the very least tell your brother that he's acting like a fucking faggot (Important to word it like that)

Is your area as vibrant as I think it is

with ninja tiddes and sick combat

This picture has to be even more illegal than kotomo no jikan tbh.

oh right, I remember some of your story now user
you applied for a bunch of jobs but came up short and another user berated you for not trying hard enough

and I said you should volunteer at non profits to build up your work history on your resume and make yourself not look like a worthless shit that lays around without the desire to work

any luck so far?

Nah its perfectly innocent.

Ay yee fam come get it.

I have been looking for an actiony game. Didn't one get put up on steam a while back?

Yeah it's pretty Sudanese and Indian but I don't go outside so I don't deal with that

I've only applied for two jobs in my life and got neither of them, and that was years ago

shinovi versus is on steam its purty good. nothing compared to the latest though

I'm interested in seeing what the hell that book is like

He's the one who initiated it.

I'm not sure I could get away with that.
I'm not sure whether he's being overly friendly and platonicly loving or if he loves me in a different way.

aight monica how wednesday sound?

kinda morose tbh monica

Literally a prime example of the thesis provided in "Bowling Alone"
When an area because Racially diverse people start to have lower trust and thus shelter themselves more and isolated themselves
Do you even have a car, I know driving is fucking hell but maybe you can find a job somewhere where you can live away from vibrancy

What makes it worse?

Fo sho fo sho

well hopefully dat weather hol sumn nice monica

There's something distinctly disturbing about this art-style but I can't figure it out.

and you chose to continue it you incestuous faggot
accept that you are choosing to take part in this, abandoning your agency is possibly the worse thing you can ever do

then I was way the fuck off but it seems there are a few ausbros with similar problems

Just tell him he's acting like a fucking faggot
You don't even need to bring up the fact you think your brother might be gay for you, just bluntly tell him you think he's acting like a fucking faggot
It might get him to stop

less content.
estival has all that and more and free 2 dlc characters.

its like the extend verion in blazblue

Nope, and all my job opportunities were stolen, I didn't complete school either so some of it is my fault

Well this is 4am, there's a couple people like that

Yep, at least there is a chance at the next election the 4th or fuck even the 3rd most powerful party will be One Nation
They've been making huge gains ever since the election and they're again an existensial threat to Lib/Lab/Nat

Think its raining here at the moment actually. Pretty comfy.

Ahh then it'll be a nice place to start and see if I like it in general then.

Not in the fucking slightest. Estival is a sequel, not a rerelease with more content.

yea aestivalis has all sorta customizability monica

freezing rain?

I live in his house, he's been nothing but kind to me and if I started acting like an asshole I'm afraid he'd become emotionally distant or he'd kick me out.

art looks familiar tbh.

Naah. It ain't that cold yet. Well I think.

Well fuck I'm in the same situation so I can't give the best advice, though probably try and get your P plates at the very least so you can at least get around

i mean in a content sense my dude.

betta get summa dat ole lotion then monica

true true

I'm burger fam, would you please break down aus politics so I can understand what is going on down under?

I'm sorry what
am I getting this right?

Snatcher is a great Christmas game. It's mad comfy.

Does he know your political beliefs
If he knows you're right wing then you can easily get away with calling him a faggot
It's not like it's hateful calling someone a faggot it's just noticing behaviour

Then just say it's a sequel with more content. Don't misrepresent things with people who won't know that's what you're doing

left arm bend
dark hairs mouth position
probably more stuff

I know how to drive but I'm too lazy and poor for anything beyond that
So I guess if shit goes south I steal my dad's car and never come back or something like that

my bad friend

welcome friendo

Right now the party leading is the Liberal National coalilition, which is made up by the dominant Liberal Party and the smaller country focussed Nationals Party, they are the cuckservitive party with Malcolm Turnbull, a Possible Jew, being one of the biggest cucks that's a cuckservitive other than maybe NSW's (The largest state) premier Mike Baird
The 2nd largest party is Labour, they used to be pretty much National Socialist, even before NatSoc became a thing, then the commies took over, as it had a Worker foccused past they still get a decent amount of working votes but now are propped up more by Lefties
One Nation was started by a lady called Pauline Hanson, who won a race as a disavowed Liberal party candidate back in 94 or 95, she in her maiden speech said we were going to be swamped by Asians, they laughed at that claim which was later made true
She founded One Nation after that and then things went down hill for her including a bullshit charge of Political Fraud that put her in jail, which got overturned shortly after but in 2016 they finally came back and took 4 out of 72 senate seats and ever since the election as Pauline is back to being a national figure, the same way Trump is in the US, her and other microparties popularity skyrocketed afterwards

I mean I'd be an asshole to tell him to fuck off and call him a faggot.

We're both relatively right-wing, anti-immigrant nationalists.
But I'm still not entirely sure if he has a lust for me or if he thinks of us as very close brothers.
If it's the latter then I have no clue how he'll react if I told him I thought he was gay for me, but if it's the former then I don't know how I'd react. I'm so confused, man.

Well then throwing the word faggot as a joke shouldn't be that big of a deal

Also mention nothing about how you think he's gay for you just say he's acting like a faggot

Well, considering you tried to return the affection I say you do know how, you just don't want to admit it to yourself.
If he turns out to love you and you feel the same way then you should just go with it.

as in the party in position of leadership not favorite to win right?
so what you're saying is that the establishment parties are hemorrhaging popularity and One Nation, the currently most nationalist party, has good odds to take control?

as opposed to gaying on him?
you could just tell him you're not interested but instead you decide to return the notion and put faggoty moves on your faggoty brother
do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise

Gonna head off, see you guys around next time. Everybody take care.

have a good night man

Liberal is in power yes, I doubt they can win re-election unless if Labour keeps the same opposition leader or if Liberal swaps the PM for Tony Abbot who is like our version of W but a little bit better spoken and nowhere near as malicious
Well Pauline should have enough senate seats to control the senate completly next election but I can't see her being PM, and I think One Nation will likely crumble when she inevitably leaves in 10-30 years time, but I think by then the Hard right in the Liberal Party (All 3 senators) should of splintered off, hopefully that splitering as well as Ex Labour Party Leader Mark Latham get together with One Nation to make a long term strong opposition party
It will take a long time I think but at the very least no party will be able to do anything for a long time

so, from what I gather, things are looking up?

granted I'm not really paying close attention

IT LOOKS LIKE

YOU

STAYED UP ALL NIGHT