Tablet gaming?

What are the best video games that are compatible with a Windows 10 tablet?

specs:

I have a desktop computer so please refrain from just suggesting non-touch-friendly crappy desktop games.

I've already tried out the touchscreen mod on Don't Starve and it's pretty good, but I'd like some more options as well.

do you like terrible rpgs
now fuck off

You should get an iPega 9023. I use it with my Win10/Android tablet, and it works with both systems.

I played Diablo 2 on my tablet pc. It was ok.

Welcome to the last month of 2016 user

Actually, can someone justify to me the benefits of a Win 10 tablet? My Galaxy Tab 4 has a faulty headphone jack and would like a bigger tablet.

What's the best tablet for emulators and android/is games? Nvidia shield portable console?

Frozen Synapse

Did you honestly buy this before realizing there's no games that use a tablet? You should have bought a GPD Win instead.

Anyway, I have a Chuwi Vi10 that runs Android & Windows, so here's what I play on it
- VAL-HA11A or whatever it's spelled. Double tap and drag to do everything.
- Tsukihime
- I tried Yume Miru Kusuri, it didn't work
- Tried Yume Nikki, but no controls = unplayable
- Headpat simulator works, but it's slow as shit and you need to use the onscreen keyboard and press space bar to advance the text.

Android games:
- Cytus
- Groove Coaster 2
- Zyon
- A million emulators because there's nothing else you can play

Android is shit because nothing good is ever released on android, win 10 can run win apps. The best android could hope for is ports.

Portable's fine. PSP works as well.

Hopefully it'll run Blood well when mine eventually comes.

enjoy your slowdowns in serious sam classic and not being able to even run half life 2

I bought it for VNs but I want to be able to use it for other things too.

Also I realized I only have romance VNs right now and I'm really not in the mood for that.

Still miles better than talking tom cat and angry bird clones.

Even emulators run better on windows

I could probably help you with some android stuff or iPad shit, but Windows tablet?
I think you might be out of luck

I'm going to suppose it runs just normal windows programs, right? I think the only game that also has a touch interface on Pc is CIV5.

looks like you'll be playing toaster games

I have pic related, it's a Win10/Android hybrid.

The obvious advantage: it runs Windows programs, which are usually far more advanced than Android programs. This means more high-end games, emulators with better compatibility and precision, and so on. And Windows itself gives you far more control over the device. For example, to install programs in directories other than the default, or in external devices, or to mess with any screen setting beyond brightness - you'd have to root the device on Android, but Windows just lets you do it.

Yet, mind the disadvantages. Most Windows programs are not designed with a touch interface in mind, most games are completely unplayable without physical controls. Intel processors are more power-hungry and run hot, so the battery life is a bit short. Most Android programs will run under a binary translator, with a performance hit - usually acceptable, but quite noticeable in some games.

So, if all you want is a tablet for purely tablety things, it may be wiser to get an Android tablet, with a good ARM-based chipset rather than Intel. However, if you do decide to get something like this, don't make the same mistake I did: get one with at least 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Anything less is crippling. Especially storage, 32GB is absolutely not enough when you have to split it between the two systems.

A 2-in-1 isn't completely useless as a laptop and if I need a keyboard I can just slot the tab in there for a moment. It only has one USB port though which is annoying.

Yeah yeah, I know how it goes. I used to game on a hand-me-down toaster before I got a job, ergo money and better equipment.

So maybe you can help me with getting Android to dual-boot?

I've looked at the x86 Android project, but my particular tablet (RCA Cambio) is either unsupported or extremely poorly supported and the touch-screen doesn't work at all.

Of course I've tried Bluestacks, but with the abysmal specs of my tab it can't even boot up properly.

Osu would probably be neat. It's botnet but if you're already running Windows 10 that shouldn't stop you.
Outside of that you could try emulating Warioware Touched or EBA, but I don't think your tablet will run them well.

Why do you even want android? Just get yourself m+k for it. Or install some soft to help with controls.

At this point, might as well get a cheap notebook.

This thread perfectly displays Holla Forums. Complete casuals who killed video games.

I have a fucking desktop that can run vanilla non-optimized Dark Souls 3 on highest settings, I can have more than one fucking piece of machinery to my name.

I've played more video games than you have, I'm more than willing to bet. Quit being dramatic you fucking millennial.

Mobile games and browser games don't count, casual. You already outed yourself with

hi12 chuwi
I wanted that one, but dont have money and dont really need it. In many cases its better than notebook, except you have to use flash card instead of hdd. You cant run real things on notebook anyway.

igetpeggeda 9023x/year

I've owned every console that's been released since the NES (other than the xbone) and I've played the majority of the library of all of them.

I've also played an unholy shitton of PC games ranging from DOOM to Daggerfall

Try reddit, they would love you.

ELBERETH

Launch the Tablet

Even the Hyperscan?

quaff fountain

Just quaff smoky potions instead

Cancer.

The ETON shits all over this.

Runescape is good with touch screen. Faster and more precise actions per second means training skills like magic is much easier and faster. Combat is a lot smoother, as you can quickly swap gear-sets during pvp. Touchscreens were deemed legal a little while ago. Talking about osrs, not rs3 btw.

I'm talking about real games ITT only please

Casual please go.

Phablet gaming.
What is a good controller for an LG G4 that attaches to the unit?

Are you seriously watching this thread just so you can repost this every few hours?

Why can't I fully see Jew?

The only functional computer I own right now is a tablet and I still have to say-

PS3 controller clip

I think games like Heroes of Might and Magic, Age of Wonders and Disciples are pretty good for tablets. Download GOG editions.

Play GTA if you're desperate.