Be black

I didn't choose it

Of course not it is an accident of birth. You just need to re-roll.

Get that treatment Michael Jackson did.

Where there's your problem right there!

pls impregnate my wife

Be a good golem and give us your food stamps! Oy vey, don't ignore the black equivalent of Triumph of the Will!

nigger nazi

Malcolm X was a CIA agent

I do not believe you're black. timestamp or you're just another sad white dude

You may not be a race traitor for not wanting to watch Black Panther, but you clearly are a race traitor.

But that is ok, the white race didn't rose up through loyalty towards other whites, we killed the fuck out of each other and only valued the best of the best.

Leftycucks being so racist they can't accept a negro might dare step outside the preordained black activities.

Back to Africa with ye, nigger.

this. (((leftists))) will turn on anyone who doesnt suck the jew entertainment cock.

Ever have some other nigger give you shit for reading or doing your schoolwork growing up?

haha
he risks coming out as a poo in the loo

All the time. I just call him a dumb nigger that will never amount to anything and he chimps out everytime.

or a chink

Are you sure you're not just staring in a mirror?

Its possible that my dumb nigger brain can't process his own reflection as my own

be black
stopped reading here lel

but aren't so called poo in the loos poo everywhere except a loo?

They're poo in the loos if they actually try to use some of the toilets that haven't been destroyed out of mindless hatred for indoor plumbing.
Your average Indian is the other kind, street shitters.

I have a similar problem, op.

If they are an uncle tom for not going to see a pedowood movie, you might as well just go full nazi.