What happens when more Americans adopt white nationalism...

What happens when more Americans adopt white nationalism? I especially fear this will happen with the younger generation.

Because lets be honest, the middle class does not care how badly they are disenfranchised. As long as they're doing better than non-whites its peachy keen!

The same thing the left has always done to racists.

We'll see what happens. No point in talking hypotheticals

American racism is a fucking joke. Your country is a multicultural melting pot unlike 95% white European countries with strong sense of culture and race.

White nationalism is quickly becoming another form of legitimate idpol here thanks to Trump.

You are why the left is losing.

Yes and it will go down with trump. He is a clown and he will make right wing populism look very bad.

to whom and how?

Fixed that for you.

The public of course. His appearences are comedy gold even before he is the president.

Not to mention, I never advocated genocide.

the thread is about white nationalism/supremacy/idpol

Isnt america like 60% white? Thats alot of niggers to shoot. And they shoot back.

I never advocated shooting niggers though.

the thread is about white nationalism/supremacy/idpol

That's what we're discussing.

except you're not

I just don't see white nationalism becoming so widespread that it's a significant political factor. Trends point to Americans becoming more tolerant, not less.

Based on what? Kids grow up watching black actors, listening to black musicians, and voting for black politicians. They have mixed-race siblings and cousins, and other non-white coworkers, neighbors, and friends. They're growing up even now on tumblr and youtube in subcultures so fractionalized and abstracted that race is a non-factor. Then you have shit like Steven Universe which is not only incredibly popular but incredibly progressive.

What did he mean by this?

"Middle class" honkies don't give any more of a shit about poor crackers than "middle class" toms give about poor nigs. There's a veneer of race spread overtop to obfuscate the class antagonism that's evolved from economic stratification, but as ever class is the main factor.

"White nationalism" is the last refuge of the hopeless and pathetic. As leftism starts to grow again it'll eat the nationalists' breakfast for them.

The worst that will happen is that America might have multiple states secede and be unable to reunite.
The best that will happen is that people get over race as they see that each community needs to trade and interact with others to prosper.

The current government isn't that good and even dems or some third party having all the seats in every level can't change that in 8 years.

Anything that threatens the stability of the current order is a good thing. The capitalist system is being propped up right now by the power of the establishment and power alone, whoever breaks the system by breaking the banks will usher in communism without even realizing it.

This.

This
I welcome it for many reasons; Number one of which is that it will fail to further fragmentation of the governments.

No. Antifascism is self defence. Nobody makes you be racist

Racial nationalism is an American phenomenon but it's spreading to Europe

Loads of Nazis talk about "defending Europe"

This is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Any form of national pride is perceived as racist. Any form of racism must not only be punished but brought to the attention of the public. If the public does not shun a racist, the public itself is racist. Thus the perceived racist is only permitted to interact with other perceived racists.

Friendly reminder that revolution is impossible without national pride.

Racist kids popping up in liberal strongholds are a derivative of white guilt and unequal standards for white/asian kids and the others.

White kids aren't stupid; they see the authority figures around treating brown people with kids gloves whilst deriding and castigating them as evil, as possessing some inherent sin.

White people (guys especially) do have some responsibility for non-white oppression. It's not a form of sin, just historical reality.

most millennials don't browse Holla Forums

Idk about burgerland but if you're brown in australia you're automatically seen as ugly and low class.

wew lad.

t. nazbol

:^)

Posts Jew.

Because the Millenials never saw that it hurt themselves as they were in a white liberal bubble where diversity hires meant these balding white fags could drone on and on about bumping whites out of work, but never had to give up their own job.

The next generation has to deal with this shit and doesn't get to say 'we are priviliged and must step aside' because they will have already been sidestepped and branded. They will be wide open for the Jared Taylors to say wait a minute, we're the bad guy's? Look at our schools, look at the crime in the streets, and we have to somehow prostrate before this nonsense? No, they will be jaded and thinking about killing by age 25.

This also more older people voted for Trump in fact baby boomers came out in droves for him. Millennial's despite being blamed for shillerys loss were one of her largest voting groups.

Killing is a necessity sometimes but not for something like that.

Can confirm. Friend's bourgeois boomer dad voted for trump "to shake things up a little."

thats Piccolo dweeb

Antifa is fucking stupid. Try bashing bankers instead. Or better yet, try actually learning Marxist theory (I know reading is hard for a lot of you but trust me it is worth it.)