Tfw Bamco keeps teasing a Purse Owner type rpg of Jojo and its been ages since Eye of Heaven came out and you need a...

Tfw Bamco keeps teasing a Purse Owner type rpg of Jojo and its been ages since Eye of Heaven came out and you need a new fix

Shit even Jojolions on hiatus for crimbus, Part 4's anime is about to wrap up, we are entering the most dry period of jojo in years.
What do you wan't to see in a jojo rpg? part 4 seems to be the most obvious choice but after the monetary success of FFXV i could honestly see a part 5 game since its effectively the same thing.

Also, obligatory

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojo-dead-mans-questions-r18016
yonkouprod.com/reader/read/jojolion/en/0/60/page/1
youtu.be/lak3DR0HA0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a video games board
You faggots rarely every talk about only vidya

Part 4 already got its jojo game, its called persona 4.
Jojo MMO when?

That is every thread on Holla Forums ever.

Just give me a red dead redemption with stands and the cheese song.
I mean fucksake its the one where Dio's stand turns things into dinosaurs, imagine that in an open world game.

Please let this die, I'm sick of open world games.

Although thinking on it a jojo game with dark souls style invading pvp could be good for 'puzzle fights' if it really went into the whole remote stand vs close range style stuff. eyes of heaven has a little of this where there are some stands where the user fucks off and hides and the stand attacks you and you have to run around and find the user. In an open world game that would be pretty fucking neato if another player just invades your game and now in a crowded town a plate of spaghetti is suddenly [MENACING]

I want custom stands

I'll take one over another attempt to make jojo a fightan gaem when so many stands just cannot function in that sort of enviroment.

Ever see Monster Rancher on PS1? you put in a CD and it generated a monster in game from real world music discs and games.
Imagine putting in some shit like an old Meatloaf CD and then you just get [BAT OUT OF HELL] and its completely random shit like "unscrews every screw in a mile radius" and you just need to figure it out or reroll.

How can one man have such best taste?

That sounds fucking rad as shit.

Because Steel Ball Run is objectively the best jojo and i pity the anons that have yet to know its joys.

I'll start reading jojo when the part 4 anime ends.

Part 7 is a new universe and almost totally stand alone, does a lot of new shit and is Araki at his best.
bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272

also apparently theres a 3 chapter sequel to part 4 that came out this year? shit i never knew.
bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojo-dead-mans-questions-r18016

Thanks for the links. I would have been looking endlessly for a site that has that that wont redirect me.

I was reading part five but stopped when the site I was reading it on shat the bed, should I just skip to part 6?

how long is part 8 on hiatus

2 months. and right after the "attracting a black woman with a bucket of fried chicken" chapter that made sjw's drop jojo for being "alt right"

i powered through it for completionists sake but its never referenced again and 6 is a much stronger chapter and 7 is jojo at its very best.

Looks like I'll head on to part 6, thanks user.

You'll miss Red Monarch and all the bullshit stand powers like Notorious Big.
Mr. President is fucking awesome and Narancia is easily the best girl the series has to offer.

Check on bato.to and it has multiple languages, colour versions and all the spin offs like "rohan goes to the louve"

I know a guy that loves Narancia as his waifu. He read some DUWANG tier scans and i dont have the heart to ruin his pure love.

Who knows, finding out that Narancia just may make his love stronger.

At least he picked a waifuboi with a good stand.

Fuck, I meant to say that finding out that Narancia is a guy may just make his love stronger.
Pic related

guess it's an excuse to start drawing again..

what leads are there on this new game and is it worth buying a PS4 yet? chew

Don't get EoH unless you're REALLY starved for jojo. I got it and the fanservice is great like ASB, but much like ASB the actual game is pretty bad.

They have mentioned a new game for ages and just said "something new" in video interviews, the rpg stuff isnt concrete but i dont think theres really anything else they can try.

I like Eyes of Heaven a lot, it reminds me of PS2 budget releases like oneechanbara from back in the day. Its no ground breaking thing but its fan service with a fun original story that expands a little on the ending of part 7. Apparently Araki wrote a massive script for it and had to be cut way the fuck down for a videogame to manage it but i like the story and scenes like giorno telling part 3 Polnaref "hey you are the guy stuck in the turtle" and watching Polnaref freak out.

Really needed local multiplayer though.

i like these meme things

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

Great days trump edit when?

2 seconds in google

the comments on this one are the best part of it though.

ALSO HOW ABOUT THIS SWEET BUSINESS

Man, thinking about it what the fuck will Pucci do in the final opening for the inevitable part 6 anime?

Whatever it is its going to be crazy, bizaare even.

I hope the ending for part 6 when emporio meets up with Irene they play roundabout.

Kart Racing

I hope so, i wonder if they will just end it with the driving off or they will tease a steel ball run somehow.

Thats the thing with the new universe, was that final scene set before or after Jojolion? because we have seen Stone Ocean in part 8, but is that before Emporio kills da pucci b0ss?

WAIT NO. JOJO PARTY.

Jojolion and the ireneverse are not the same, why do people not get this?

I've only heard the reason if from the George Joestar book. Is it cannon or not?

I never read about Araki saying they are different and recent jojolion chapters have had Stone Ocean in it and it doesn appear any different than the one from the end. The only confusing part is Kira being Hollys son since that would make Irene his daughter if they were the same.
Unless its set after and gappy is her dad.

I guess we will see if the theories about the wall eyes are legit in terms of the ones about "kars fell back to earth because stairway to heaven and fell on morioh and is the thing biting people" and if the no kars on the moon thing occurs then no deal canon wise? i guess?

I still think if Kars fell to earth it would be the devils palm crater myself.

Isn't that the one where there are 36 versions of Kars on Mars (with one of them having Killer Queen), Kira killing Lisa Lisa with Golden Rotation, Diavolo possessing Giorno, and Part 3 Dio being a fake Dio.

just think about all the bullshit that can come up with this kind of game

Its Dan Ryckerts autistic dream game. It just needs skynerd.

Holy fuck, I would lose my fucking mind. Since they brought back the gimmick with Kira It's pretty obvious they're going to do it with Diavolo too at the end of part 5. I can't fucking wait for that, either.

And then you gotta think how the fuck they do that with D4C. Though i think the big thing for joj fans that dont read the manga will be the final race with Jhonny and alt Dio who summons a certain stand that isn't Scary Monsters.

Should disable a very percentage of of firearms.

the dumber the stand the more powerful it is.

source or gtfo

Wait, What?

Yeah what?

You heard me.

We're talking about a hypothetical, nimrod.

That face of "YOU SEEING THAT SHIT NIGGA?" that Alt The World gives when he sees Tusk Act 4 moving in time stop

I mean the SJW part I'm caught up with Jojo part 8.

Source? Is it because of the trump memes with jojo?

The tumblr crowd, you know the sort "heres my art of LOTR but everyones black transwomyn" were going "jojo is ours now, and thats okay" all year, now one chapter of a limbless black woman who lives in the woods being lured out with fried chicken and now araki is a the japanese sam hyde and once again jojo is pirstine.

I was already happy toonami aired part 3 and it bombed because normalweebs said "dio is clearly trump" and hated the show. This is another sigh of relief.

I loved that shit, its one of those great moments that are bittersweet because you will never read it for the first time again.

They haven't aired part 3 yet. They just aired the first episode of part 2. Also they thought that zombie thing was a black woman. I cant tell what the fuck that thing is.

I thought it was a half dead rock human or something.

It is but the skin is slightly darker and its a woman soooo

That's almost definitely what it is. Jobin makes some comment to it about the "others" (referring to Damo and the other ones that Josefumi offed) not surviving as long as it did. Obviously the rokakaka and the rock humans are connected beyond just through the illegal importing, since the equivalent exchange effect of the fruit makes part of you turn rocky. I'm guessing that whatever process happens in Guinea to make Rokakaka grow also makes people born as rock humans, or maybe abuse of the fruit turns you into one entirely. That thing near the pond is probably either what happens to rock humans when they live too long, or someone whose whole body is suffering from the same degenerative shit that Holly's brain is.

You sure it's a woman? The chapter's called "The Man Who Lives By The Pond", and I'm pretty sure that ain't where ~the main antagonist~ Jobin lives.

I think the rock humans are universe 2's pillar men, only without the big 3 eating the rest for their power. The wall eyes and bites makes me think there is a fucked up version of kars living in them all breaindead half remembering the vampire shit and the equivalent exchange stuff is what the masks were badly trying to emulate.

SHIT I forgot how to strike through text

nigga part 6 is fucking trash

I figured that title was a reference to gappy checking the security to begin with thinking the house was being watched. He thinks theres a rock human living there.

part 6 starts slow but gets really fun, the only big flub is Araki wanted it to go full yuri but the editors made him make jolynes girlfriend into a man even though he was already drawn with tits during the intro chapter with him and weather report.

part 6 goes to shit when foo fighters dies
the whole snail thing was so fucking dumb

F-Flat is justice

but until the trap is sprung its just a cute girl so how would you know?

I can see it, you collect a stand arrow to use your special ability, and there's other items ala Mario Party

it's
SO
CLOSE
I
CAN
TASTE
IT

Just as long as you accept Gyro as your lord and saviour in your heart.

It's like Pandora's Box, user. Once you open it, you're in for some serious shit. Just leave it on the shelf instead.

Oh shit, I just reread that portion of the chapter. Maybe this was obvious to everyone but me, but it just clicked for me that the tooth in the envelope not!Emporio gave Gappy is probably from the pond creature. There's loads of panels paying special focus to its teeth, and then from the scene in the pond it cuts to the scene with Josuke directly from a panel focusing on its mouth. I was thinking the tooth was just a threat, maybe Yasuho's or something. Now I'm thinking there might be some weird properties to that thing's body that's gonna make the tooth more significant.

well yes.
Gyro is the best

I really hope Araki doesn't let the Spin die like he did with Hamon

Actually it makes plenty of sense.

It's like an arrangement of mirrors that catch overall light and reflect it all onto the same mirror, creating a pure beam of light.

Fuck it's impractical but it's really cool.

Isn't that all of Jojo in general?

You never know, it feels like part 8 is going to bring it all together.

The real mystery is would japanese joseph lack the jackass magic of american joseph?

>1 vs 3 minigame where one player must try to try to the torture of the interrogation while the other 3 must finish dancing to the music

What, you're telling me that having a passively active superpower that makes everyone around you want to kill each other and fight to the death isn't practical?

Why not what a wonderful world?

Jobin is wearing gloves so the scent of chicken doesnt get on his hands so he cant be tracked with King Nothing. This is a very secret person he is talking to. Likely, a very old, almost feral rockman he has connections to, perhaps guidance to free their race. Jousuke could very well be the antagonist of the part again

Besides, didnt the whole thing with the Rokakaka plant start because of a disease for the Higashikata family? The Wall Eyes just make it all 「interesting」

Oh shit, that didn't eve occur to me. I don't think he is main antagonist, but I know he and his mama either have something to do with him or are the bad guys together. I also think that the bad guy will switch halfway though like part 4.

Knowing Araki i imagine the wife cucked bubblehair dad and most of the kids arent his but some as yet unrevealed pillar man style villain. We already got dio and kira in this timeline, pillar mans all thats left to revisit.

Oh fucking please no, I don't cuckoldry nor NTR in my flamboyant chinese cooking shows.

Prison bitches mang. He don't deserve it but from what we know of her character i expect it.

Speaking of Kaato, when she's first introduced there's a weird panel of her eyes where they look roughly split down the middle, kind of like Josuke's. Overwhelming odds are that it was just a cool-looking reflection/light pattern, so I don't actually think she's a fusion although that could make for a neat twist, but it did get me thinking - is it possible Josuke's not the first fused person? Seems unlikely that there's another one in Morioh since it seems to be only the Higashikata property that allows it, but maybe we'll meet some other four ball runners eventually, maybe some from New Guinea?

I swear Araki just draws bizzare shit like that fried chicken bait, or Pucci's disk head gramaphone player, just to make something for fun.

also

I like large fries~
I like large fries~
I like large fries~
BUT NOT FRIED CHICKEN

OH MY GOD HORY SHIT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

That's exactly what makes it so degenerate.

I seriously hope you're wrong. I really don't want Araki to be like all the others.

Her ability to hide things between cards (any objects?) is reminiscent of Enigma. She also wasted a kid 25 years ago or whenever she got incarcerated. Perhaps related to Equivalent Exchange or looking for a cure to the disease?

Also one thing I found interesting but is likely a coincidence, is whats her face's stand that stole memories. They were kept in perfectly round spheres; Hollys brain is missing round hunks too. I think it could also be Spin related.

Wait, is Holly's brain missing round holes? I thought parts of her brain were turning into rock.

If her brain were turning to stone then that would imply Kira (thus Josefumi now) has blood relations to the Higashikata or rockmen

But I'm really sure its holes

He does have connections, the curse afflicting norisukes family started with their ancestor Jhonny joestar, Holly and norisuke are cousins or something arent they?

7 > 6 > 4 > 2 >3 >5 > 1

Not counting 5 because it's not done yet.

Only changes is 6 >4 and 5>1

So the part 4 anime has two episodes left. How many QUALITY moments do you think we'll have in the last two episodes? Also, am I the only one who wants to see the lost 2007 Phantom Blood movie, despite the fact that it was considered complete shit to the japs?

i cant wait for the DUWANG supercut.

Motherfucker I forgot about that.

you really think so? I thought there was just 1 more now. I mean they skip around a lot so they might fit it all in 1 last episode.

I remember reading that there was gonna be 39 episodes. I could see them fitting Crazy D is Unbreakable part 2 being this week's episode, and then have Goodbye Morioh be the last episode.

I'm wondering if it will straight up show Koichi in rome at the end.

I really hope they do, I was so disappointed we didn't get to see josuke at the end of part 3.

Well pacing wise it would be strange if 4 months from now we get episode 1 of Vento Aureo with Koichi tracking down Giorno and then hes never seen for the rest of the series.
Instead you book end this which began with Joraro finding the son of Joseph with a teaser for Jotaro sending Koichi to find the son of Dio.

Best Phantom Blood game would be Devil May Cry 1's gothic theme and combat system, but with Ripple and punching Ifrit > Alastor anyway
Best Battle Tendency game would be a Doom clone. There's a Fist of the North Star WAD, this could work too with all the shit Joseph uses.
Best Stardust Crusaders game would be God Hand but with even more levels and locations.
Best Diamond is Unbreakable game is Persona 4.
Best Vento Aureo game would be L.A. Noire, but you're investigating how to rise in the mafia/who Diavolo is/how King Crimson works, instead of crime.
Best Stone Ocean game would be The Escapists if The Escapists didn't suck. **i got nothing8*
Best Steel Ball Run game will never exist, I'll find something to complain about it. Some things are just too good to come true.
Best JoJolion game would be some GTA clone but with more emphasis on melee combat and side activities. ESPECIALLY side activities, I want an insanely complex beetle fighting minigame.
Prove me wrong, you can't.

The editors were right to slap the shit out of Araki for that. Please tell me he's gotten over his c/u/ck phrase.
I would fuck female Anasui though. Just look at her, how can this faggot honestly want her to be used goods that hates men?

Can't really capture the adventurous aspect of Stardust Crusaders with a fighting game. I say this as someone who will fuck anyone's shit up with Hol Horse. well I hope I still can because I can't figure out how to make Fightcade work on Linux

>He wouldn't want to see Jolyene enter the forbidden world of girl on girl hand holding and head patting

So you've gone from "LOL THIS IS GAY, but watching a lesbian rape women into lesbians is totally hetero xddd" to shilling, /u/nuch?

Nigga please, Araki is well known for sleeping in a oxygen tent lined with rohan images that grant him immortality and sexual powers.

Didn't he get fucked up by Justice?

Quit sperging out, this is why women don't talk to you. If you get a handle on your autism, maybe you'll have enough self-esteem to realize that women can love men.

C'mon that's not gay, that's like jerking off into the mirror for Araki. That's autosexuality at worse and there ain't one bit of gay in that.

Nope. Justice was fought before he teamed up with Boingo/Thoth.

In fact, I'm 99% sure that Hol Horse shot himself somehow, which was how Boingo decided that he and his brother should git good. Then the box he kicked lands on Iggy and he gets mauled so d-ng. Is this proof enough that yuricucks don't even read the source material? Hell, even the anime had Hol Horse's fate stay the same! There's no excuse.

Only enough to put him in hospital for a while, then he fucks off will dios riches.

Oh come on cut me some slack, it's been over 10 years since I read it
Yeah that was the old lady manipulating a wound in his arm to make him shoot himself dummy

Also learn to IDs, faggot

The spoiler was directed at 1757e8, sorry if that wasn't clear.

I'd ask you to cut ME some slack but I kinda deserve this.

You want what you can't have, that's human nature. I do find the situation intriguing, but in reality, I think I'd rather save myself the frustration and just re-read Phantom Blood instead.

Every fucking time.

I fully agree Steel Ball Run starts out as the best, but I think it takes a turn for the worse after Oyecomova. Still decent, but nowhere near as stellar as the beginning.

Itcertainly is top tier, but everyone knows 7 is the best

Jojo ended after Part 2. Stands ruined it

and here we see someone who just wanted more fist of the north star

lol no. recycled plots/characters/situations from past araki works, no story, weakest fights and villains overall.
The only thing going for it was decent comedy (since there was nothing else) and kira (that appear only halfway through the story).

I'd say in part. In 1 you had vampires and zombies, the second pillar men, gods and some vampire. In part 3 he just needed some new "bizzare" event so he introduced stands, which were fine IF used like in part 7. The characters do the fight and the stands aid the user.

Bamco fucked up both All Star Battle and Eyes of Heaven though. The former was even worse when it came out.

To be honest I'd rather Capcom have the rights to a Jojo game again, memes and bad business practices aside, they could probably at least shit out a functioning title.
Also
how does it feel to live your life being wrong all the time?

Don't skip, just either go to batoto or madokami, they've got the whole thing. Plus the Jojo Color Scans guy are redoing the B&Ws to be more in line with the actual original text than the poz'd duwang tier ones.

That's because they introduced the Super Story on the ps1 port. I get what you mean but httf is as close as a honest to god Jojo game could ever hope to be. Fast paced bullshit with minor characters being as good as the main ones.

M8, I think you have 7 and 8 mixed up.

i wasn't talking about part 7 i meant part 4. Part 7 is good.

I got you, I'm just a dumbass

Sure, if you want, but you won't be able to call yourself a Jojo fan.

Oh god this is like Tohth's 23 year early prediction again

Wait a fucking moment.

The break is for 2 months? Meaning… no chapter until next month?

THERE WILL BE NO MORE NEW JOJO IN YOUR LIFE DURING [CURRENT YEAR]

If you are truly DUWANG in your heart then caring about other peoples shit opinions isn't part of your jojob description.

hooray censored jojo

Also, Funny Valentine has a son called Funnier Valentine and a grandson named Funniest Valentine

7>8>4>5>2>6>1>3

No, download the color versions to your computer as comic book files you autist and read with CDisplayEX.

How about you post some evidence of this supposed case of "Bamco teasing of a JoJo rpg", because I keep seeing people claiming but nobody ever posts any proof

Jesus you are fuckinge retarded, seriously kill yourself. Because ONE website you were reading Part 5 on crashed, you are skipping the entire Part? Even though there are dozens of sites that have it? Even though you could download and read it on your PC like a normal person? Part skippers are truly subhuman vermin.
Besides Part 5 is infinitely better than Part 6. 6 is trash apart from the ending.

The claim is untrue, Araki never had any intention of making Jolyne a sexual deviant. This is a lie made up by SJW fans that they use to propagate their agenda. Truth is that according to Araki himself he, after drawing Anasui as a woman for one page, realized that Part 6 does not have enough male protagonists for his mostly male readers, so he retconned Anasui.

Anime only retard.
Stands are what made JoJo into JoJo. Maybe read past Part 4 you colossal homo.

Muh anime only has stopped being a valid argument against "Part 2 best" two years ago.

Wew
It's far, far better than 2 you nigger.

It will always be relevant because manga Part 2 isn't even that good, Parts 1 and 2 were so mediocre that the anime version of them actually managed to be better than the manga version. That says a lot.

stfu gayboy go fap to your sissy twinks

The characters aren't even "twinks" in Parts 6, 7 or 8, only in 5 but how skinny they are is explained by the fact that they are FIFTEEN.
Everyone looks normal sized in the later Parts. Araki just drifted towards a more realistic style rather than exaggeration of either of the two ends of the spectrum.

Yeah and you fap to them you gayboy twink lover faggot.

made in heaven

No, in fact in the start of Part 8 when Yasuho finds him naked, you can see he's pretty built. Also according to his height and weight, he is the same height and muscle mass as Jotaro in Part 3, just doesn't look like that because of art style change to a more realistic style.

Nah fam, I personally think homos belong in concentration camps. You're probably projecting.

FUCK.

eh?
Is this a 7SUIII joke?

I want to re-read the older parts ofthe manga in color, anyone has any ideas of where you can download them in .cbr?

Can I just skip to Part 7 since it's an alternate universe? Only read P1 and 2 so far and they're boring and generic as shit with cookie cutter shonen villians

part 1 I could see, as it's pretty boring, but if part 2 didn't at least intrigue you, then I think jojo is just not for you.

You do realize that Parts 3-6 are already completely different than Parts 1 and 2 since they have Stands?

bato has everything up to the first volume of jojolion in colour, check which group scanned them?

I still honestly would rather have another Heritage for the Future, but with either the roster of All-Star Battle or at least most of Part 4.

How do corpse parts work? Where did they end up? I havent read part 7 yet and JJL intrigues me

you go read best jojo right now.

or i'll tell your dad.

Everything before part 7 is shit. The part before that being made to just wipe that shit out.

Accept it.

The flaw in your argument, if there is any need to find one, is that Battle Tendency is presumed to have still happened in the SBR universe. So clearly Araki considered it ought not to be fucked with.

that shows johnny as american in text right under his name, which was part 7 johnny
johnny in part 1 was english

I think user meant that, since Joseph married Suzie Q, Battle Tendency happened.

After ASB and EOH, the things I want from a JoJo rpg is decent gameplay, and not a shitty story. It's bullshit that Jonathan didn't fight Dio the final time in EoH. A battle between Jonathan's hamon and Dio's The World Over Heaven would have been great.

Like said, that's a baseless rumor and a lie that SJW fans and yurifags spread around. Weird thing is at the start of Stone Ocean, I thought Jolyne would get together with Weather Report.

They can't let Jonathan fight in stand battles, Arai would have to reveal Speedwagon is his stand.

Anime only fag here Would it be alright to pick up Parts 5-8 manga after Part 4 finishes up, or would I be missing something spectacular if I didn't go back and read 1-4?

No, start reading now nigga.

Goddammit I don't wanna slug my way through Part 3 again because of all the fucking filler.

I'd say do that, read enough to get caught up to 8, then once you are caught up and bored, which trust me you will get bored, go back and read 1-4 to see the stuff you missed.

I didn't watch the anime, did they throw in filler episodes or something? Or was the pacing screwed up due to 30 minute segmenting?

Part 5 is also being retranslated and its taking a while but god damn its good.

They extended a lot of the fights.

A twunk is a subtype of twink. He is bubble themed, dresses as a sailor and had a bared midriff. He's a twink.

You probably think Xeno and Chrono are separate series.

Why?
What was wrong with the length of the fights?

All Dios have died

fuck you

you have nobody to blame but yourself. I put spoilers for your sake and you chose to ignore them.
fuck YOU

I can't get away from you fuckers

You were born in meme magic, molded by it.

If they were going to make a game at all then it should definitely be a Persona/console SMT-esque JRPG. I'd totally buy it, even if it wasn't executed perfectly. Not a huge JoJo fan after part 2, but with enough effort they could make a seriously stylish game on par with P5.

At least they stopped making generals where they'd link that one shitty unfinished fangame in the OP and pretend the thread was about video games when all anyone did was talk about the anime episode airing that week.

That's only because it's meant to borrow some elements from that part, if you can't tell.

Consider it an improved version of the original story.

Eyes of Heaven should've let you decide which JoJo takes down Heaven Ascension Dio, real talk. Incoming autism.

>Josuke teams up with Okuyasu and his new bullshit power is "I'M GONNA FIX THIS REALITY!" His ending is just him finally gitting gud at video games while Koichi goes to Italy as usual, changing absolutely nothing besides saving everyone who was killed by Kira, but I'm assuming everyone will do that
>Jolyne doesn't get an ending because fuck you I'm not sacrificing Part 7's existence. yes I know the new universe at the end wasn't the SBR universe, but I'm calling it right now, JoJolion will end with Gappy's granddaughter and her boyfriend finding a boy in a baseball cap

It wouldn't save the game, but it would be rad.

is there anyone that doesnt expect emporio to show up again?

>Gappy gets the joke ending. It's not really a joke ending and it gets expanded in JoJolion.

oh whoops, i got phantom blood and battle tendencies names mixed up, my bad

It was actually going to be like that, from the start, but they just settled with Jotaro because Japan.

That would have been awesome to witness.

God dammit Japan.

Yeah araki wrote a huge, bizarre story but bamco needed a fanservice tour since they consider us as pleb tier as the naruto audience.

If that's true then I have no clue what the fuck this is.
yonkouprod.com/reader/read/jojolion/en/0/60/page/1

shit he got it out early?

meanwhile half the other mangakas fall to christmas alcoholism and delay due to 'illness'.

is araki the god tier of manga artists?

why are there so many cucked enemies in this part

because cucked men are all evil, dont believe louis Cuck Kings lies.

PERFECT!

>"My final punch!" ORAAAAA!

Holy FUCK, and there are still people who support Scamco.

I thought it was implied that their partners would all be wiped from reality in the fight, like Jolyne was. except Gyro because shameless fanwank

I thought cucked men are too submissive to be evil. Unless you're using a memey definition?

user i think you may be confusing cucks with people who get cheated on. Cucks are men who WANT their wives to cheat on them and let them watch. These are broken men. Evil at their core. Wormtongue evil, not Sauron evil.

Pic related.

Now I want to read the original draft for EoH.

It was going to be a big bizarre interactive adventure, with some arcade beat-em-up action, much like that 7th stand user fangame was, but that's just a concept, and money is very little for a franchise like JoJo.

By next year, it's practically going to be that way, with how part 1's reception on Toonami's was. No telling how massive the reception will get with part 2's introduction into the block, let alone part 3.

Ah, gotcha. Just to clarify, getting cucked doesn't mean you're a cuck, but cucks get cucked.

Still, I think every character should get their own variant of Over Heaven so they can save their friends. Considering that whoever is picked would watch their partner get wiped out of existence before finally killing Original Character Dio-nut Steel once and for all, I say they deserve some sort of reward. Except Giorno because he'd figure out The World Over Heaven's reliance on punching, and just dodge more before MUDAMUDAMUDA. Dad, more like DEAD.

Wouldn't mind reading Araki's version in a form of a light novel.

This is true, but it could be made that their partner's spirit joined with them for a final attack against Dio, and the Jojo you played as has their timeline reset/altered, and each of them obtains their own golden ending. Ex. like >>11465584's post, Johnny's history is rewritten, his brother is alive (or dead) in that timeline. Not only that, Gyro is alive and the two head off to Italy, and Johnny can say his last line in SBR. "Why don't we pray that we have a safe voyage, crossing the Atlantic and getting you back home… home… let's go back home."

I always thought JoJo would be a huge money maker.

Believe me, it's notable, but it's no money-raking international franchise it needs to be in order to have countless amounts of official merchandise to be made of it, like, say, The Simpsons once was.

That's a shame, but when you mention of The Simpsons, maybe it's best that JJBA remains notable, but not overly popular with a huge load of merchandises attached to it. Having the show broadcast on Toonami is already too much.

A DIO [O V E R H E A V E N] Light Novel would be bretty gud. Especially since it has some actual good, canon character development for Funny Valentine.

Who did nothing wrong.

And I think you may have fallen for the "cuckold is a fetish" meme.

Oh, let me just say that airing on Toonami is already just enough to set the franchise into becoming the monster it was very well fated to become.

If I recall, the franchise was very well considered to be animated in a similar manner to how DragonBall was, in the past, with popularity no doubt being a possibility, then, but it was reconsidered. It could very well be said that what's happening now is merely destiny for the franchise. It must happen. The $49.99 DIO costume must be put on display.

But the toonami airing was hated, we all had a good laugh at the twitter screencaps of numales saying it was "pro trump".

Yet it's still maintaining a good million souls or so locked like gutless fish to the beveled glass, on average. With how much more popular Part 2 is, and how popular part 3 is, on top of that, it's obvious to see what is inevitable, from this.

Come on son you know they wont have the patience for part 5.

I can already imagine seeing that along with cheaply made JJBA merch at the nearest Hot Topic, but seeing the reception from the first airing on Toonami, I'm hoping that Part 2 steers off more of the SJWeebs. Seeing that there's an awesome Nazi Mecha Soldier in Part 2 and all.

Part 7, you mean, which an animated adaption probably won't even be made of, since by then the manga had pretty much fully abandoned it's shounen roots. I'm not saying they'll be JoJofags forever and ever. God, no. It'll be the opposite of that. I'm talking autists going "ORAORAORA" on the playground as they flail their arms in front of them, and normalfags failing to make the slightest correct reference to a show they only pay attention to for 30 minutes a week. That kind of fandom.

If there's one thing being on this board should teach you, it's that "SJWs", or Marxists, as they should be properly called, are not as influential in fandoms of any sort as they are influential in getting anything to air, in the first place, since they're more likely to be working for the broadcasters, than actually viewing the program. If it's any comfort to them, the intro will get cut up into a thirty-second edit, after the first airing.

The way you worded that made me think you were suggesting that JJBA should become a Chose Your Own Adventure series.

So did FiU move over to tumblr and twitter or something? I don't see them here anymore.

They moved to the Jojo threads in Holla Forums, but lately you rarely hear from them. Their Tumblr page is active though.

So anons, since 7th Stand User is actually decent enough to talk about, I wanted to ask what your favorite MC stand was. For me, it would almost certainly be The Joykiller.

Miracles and pixies.

I mean the idea of Miracles is bretty gud, but I just can't deal with how lame the stand is in game. The only really good move it gets is "……" and even that is hard to pull off. I haven't actually played with Tree stand though. Is it good?

Looks like Pixies gets a bunch of overworld interactions which is neat

Pixies stand is good since it has earth attacks, ailments for enemies, and you get rock armor at lv 25, and another good ability at lv 45. Like miracles, you have extra scenes with that stand.

Anyone who didn't get Miracles in Abdult's test should report to reddit tbh.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

It's been 2 years and they're still just discussing OCs

op your list is wrong its actually
2>3>7>4>5>8>1>6

Actually, I think Jojo La Del Barrio Dio stands a fair chance against that Dio you're talking about.

¡MUDA MUDA MUDATA LISIADA!

You just mad that you don't got MOTHERFUCKING NAPALM DEATH.

Bamco.

Is this the new Bui spam? I swear I see this shit in every single thread now.

That or it could be that hijinx fag.

Heh, it's just a close distance answer away from Miracles from what I've seen. Doesn't make much sense to me but I suppose it's an honorable mention.

source?

So if the Joestar bloodline branches to the Higashikata bloodline in Part 7, doesn't that make Jousuke an invader like Dio was?

No.

He's kind of a cousin

I pity you.

Here's your (you).

Is it bad that I read JoJo out of order? Some parts just interest me more than others, but I intend on reading all of them.

Each part is connected to the previous ones. Dio comes up pretty often in later parts, and so do Joseph and Jotaro.

KILLER QUEEN

DAISAN NO BAKUDAN

BITES ZA DUSTO

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/monster/

>>>Holla Forums

I'm pretty much already spoiled on everything that happens in the series, but I want to see everything happen for myself.

There's some character development for recurring characters.

>>>/a/

>>>/wooo/

>>>/mai/

>>>Holla Forums
YOU TRIPLE NIGGER

Kira please stay

>>>/furry/

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/furry/
Back to where it belongs

Gonna have to agree with on it going back where it belongs.
>>>/furry/

Battle tendency is better suited for a god hand clone than Stardust crusaders.

youtu.be/lak3DR0HA0U

good shit

do a lot of people not like part 1 that much? I really loved the ridiculous pace of it all.

Giorno is the best protagonist out of any of them. Butthurt Joseph/Josuke fanboys need not reply, I guess you enjoy being spoonfed everything about a character.

At least pretend your post isn't cheap bait man.

It's not, nor am I joking.
Giorno is brilliantly sociopathic, combining the heroism of Jonathan with the cunning ruthlessness of Dio. He understands what power is and what to use it for. Giorno is #1.

You can say you like giorno, that is not bait. You adding in a "lol suck muh dick people who prefer X or Y" is

Are you upset because I talked shit about your favorite Jojo?

No

Exactly.

Can we talk about Deep Purple, it was my favorite and seemed to have crazy amounts of utility.

Squall was able to keep his woman alive.
Double Checkmate Cloud faggots and Noctis enthusiasts. King me.

it's also hilarious too when you think about it, because taro is really weirded about by the killing genre like dynasty warriors and bayonetta. Like all the combos and how many guys you kill at one time.

so when you pair that with the fact that platinum is making the combat, I'd assume hes got something in store with how it's a happy ending but not for us.

Call of Juarez is their only decent series

The problem with Giorno is that his stand is way too overpowered. Let's list it's abilities:
This of course, is his regular stand and not Golden Experience Requirem.

So basically his stand is stronger than Ultimate Lifeform Kaars, has a better healing abilities than Crazy Diamond and has other abilities just as OP.

The problem with Giorno is that his stand is way too overpowered. Let's list it's abilities:
This of course, is his regular stand and not Golden Experience Requirem.

So basically his stand is stronger than Ultimate Lifeform Kaars, has a better healing abilities than Crazy Diamond and has other abilities just as OP.>>it comes ou

Sorry for doublepost, by reply was pending, and I thought it wasn't processed.

that's funny I couldn't get fightcade to work online for the life of me on windows but on linux systems it works with no problem.

Does anyone else know which fonts do they use in these edits - or in any of the Color Scans translations, for that matter? I've been struggling to find the correct one but it just doesn't look like the vanilla Anime Ace or whatever it was called like.

parts
jojo

how much adbucks did that make him

Legal quagmire - IP laws being the outdated, obsolete shit they are.

Ying is a great healslut though.

I can agree with that.

meh

Just because he's the least like Jonathan doesn't make him the worst written.

If anything, you should take into consideration that Jotaro and Giorno are the most well-received JoJos.

NEW CHAPTER

Jojolion updated? Awesome

okay.jpg

We do have some insight on…Dolomiti's backstory (I half expected the beginning to show Superfly) and Jobin's motivation. So he apparently just wants to capture Josefumi to understand how in tarnation did he merge with Kira and how to exploit that now that he's one of the sole nipponese smugglers of the fruit.

This new stand sucks though, it's literally Justice.