Next gen console

Switch is dead on arrival. Nintendo could have made it a good powetful console and instead they keep jerking off to their own gimmicks. On top of that this thing is going to kill the 3ds and its touchscreen so goodbye etrian odyssey.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/h9nVz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares, you autist

You're the reason why making games is so expensive and only old farts do them anymore.

Who is your favorite Zelda?

Zelda 2 Zelda because cuddling.
Unless you mean game, then I'd have to go with Mayora's mask.

Requesting "look, this thread again" pic.

If that was not an autocorrect fuckup, I'm guessing your first language is espaƱol.

Well fuck me yeah. It was.

Fuck you OP I thought it was an Oreshika thread

There's a difference between "having good graphics" and not performing like dogshit. If it had the cartoony artstyle and it looked good then great, but it doesn't have remotely stable or good FPS nor resolution. Most games that "don't age well" have shit performance, not graphics.

But the vita has no games :^)

They should have made the cheapest piece of shit they could and price it at 99$.
Nobody buys nintendo for the tech. People just want to play their incredibly simplistic 1st party games.

Nintendrones working full time I see

Maybe if incompetent devs wouldn't try to push a console to it's limit unnecessarily that shit wouldn't happen.
But hey, They'll probably try to squeeze 4k there anyway.

I know it's console wars bait but
Nigger I own a vita and you're full of shit. This sincerely pissed me off

Were you born retarded? Wait for a Switch game made from the ground up for the Switch before passing judgement on it's hardware power. Also:

Use only a monochrome apple 2 for work and vidya then.

far left

Honestly OP, I actually think the Switch has a chance, but there's a lot of things that could potentially drive it into the ground

Nintendo doesn't have the blind trust of most customers anymore, so perhaps with the exception of the

Are you an idiot or something?

No, I'm not.
The Xbox One was going to have a system where you had to connect at least once every 24 hours.
Nintendo could implement a similar system to try and enforce always-online DRM while still allowing for portability.

OP is a faggot, everybody go home

Nigga the thing can't be portable and always online. Not even the best Cell Networks can even give a reliable packet delivery.

To be a doublesdevil's advocate, many mobile games already do always online stuff, including Nintendo's own Super Mario Run and on the side Pokemon Go, though that is The Pokemon Company and Niantic.

OK, you're clearly fucking retarded, so let me spell it out for you.
please use archive.ism/boards/threads/xbox-ones-drm-explained-for-dummies.453121887/

So what I'm saying is, they could require you to connect online periodically, but you wouldn't have to be constantly online when playing a game.
People still call this 'always-online DRM', even though you technically don't have to be online constantly when playing the game, like, say, what Super Mario Run is doing.

archive: archive.is/h9nVz

so maybe

BUY A PC

Maybe this gen would have stuff to care about when the newest console isn't being sucked dry for being slightly less bad.

It's not a matter of whether Nintendo might push always-online- they're already pushing it with Super Mario Run, and in a worse form than the Xbox One would have had (Super Mario run must ALWAYS be online when playing, whereas Xbox One would've only had to connect online at least once every 24 hours).

The question is whether the Switch will follow suit, and no, there's no news or rumors suggesting they'll do so.
But there's barely any details about the Switch at all, and given Nintendo's precedent with always-online that was set with Super Mario Run, it's worth at least a mention.

Nintendrone detected.

second from left got that big rack attack!

Ha not Nintendo.

Build cost: $99
Retail price:$299

I hate PCs I do have one but I hate how you have to change MoBo AND processor each time a new generation socket comes out, AMD is garbage so you have to buy the overpriced but serviceable (and honestly only option) shit from Intel, Intel still sells processors from fucking 2012 at full price, wtfh!?!?!

Apple didn't force Nintendo or anyone else to do always-online DRM, that's a choice they made themselves.

And wasn't Nintendo supposed to be the company that doesn't blindly follow the dumbass trends of everyone else in the industry?

I'm telling you to go to half-chan for Neogaf level rumor mongering.

Nintendo pushing always-online DRM with Super Mario Run is a simple fact, not a rumor.
And I only mentioned DRM on Switch as a hypothetical situation- that's not 'rumor mongering', both you and I agree there's not even a rumor suggesting Switch will have always-online DRM.

If you seriously think always-online DRM isn't retarded, you're the real deal.

>They did it in an area in the market where people tolerate it (People tolerate; I don't play smartphone games). Maybe they would apply it an area which was a complete disaster?
I dislike Bethesda but I know that they basically made everyone bisexual in Skyrim out of laziness; not the reason that Bioware did.

Yo underestimate console kiddies, specially the ones that eat up nintendo's shit

twilight princcess

But a lot of asspies are having a hard on for the fag who's drawing it into a deformed dog.

What are you talking about? Zelda? It ran perfectly smooth during the show.

The game sucked but man I want to dick Skyward Whore so badly.