What's your build, Holla Forums?

What's your build, Holla Forums?
Post Holla Forums-related CYOA pics, and make suggestions on pic related for more powers or combos

I like these threads and their gay little drawings.

2 in Agility, Strength, and Toughness. Become a street level superhero.

I forgot about my pick - 3 in both teleportation and toughnesss.
Become immortal, and threaten to drop a large piece of tungsten or something from space.
Everyone surrenders to me.

I'd pick hackerman tbqh. Seems like electronic control would be pretty robust.

Soar shoes or the magic shield, you won't be able to kill the boss otherwise

My nigga.

Trickster - Lv 2A Mind Control, Lv 4 Xray/Laser-vision. Able to make myself invisible and create illusions by manipulating light, synergies well with being able to read peoples minds in order to play on their deepest fears, expectations and generally fuck around with them.

level 3 in Mind control A and level 3 in Toughness.
Biological immortality plus (limited) mind control abilities seem like a good combo for starting a cult.

A much better combo for teleportation would be with toughness, you'd be like SCP -173

Now I can teleport my fists a hundred times

Pony fucking die
Fucking cancerbaby

Oy vey what's the story behind this

I'm a dumb EE student and I'm surrounded by retards.

kill yourself gay faggot no one likes you pony

i become the blob

Atleast you're not a nigger… Right?

the proper word these days would be Psychokinesis

i think those posts were made by bui

If I understand this correctly Hackerman would leave me with 1 point left, right? I'd take the extra point in telekenesis so I can have hands-free manipulation of objects for convenience.

Nah, it requires level 3 of both mind control (b)and xray, each level requires a point, so using any combo means you have no extra points (combos themselves do not require points)

Dang. Still being able to just get free money is realistically useful, so it's arguably the best choice.

Hell yeah my du-
Fuck you.

Mind control 1, Teleportation 3 and Agility 2

Keymaster seems like the best choice to me, you'd have so many options. You could start a delivery service and teleport shit, steal things/people with teleportation, teleport into the future to learn winning lottery numbers, etc. Hell, you could probably get all of the physical enhancements by making a bunch of short hops into the future until technology is advanced enough to give you immortality etc.

oops, meant to post this one instead.

Also my picks are:

It's like you don't like going fast user.

It's basically the most OP choice by far

I feel like eventually the friction would cause you to burn up

Post more CYOAs

agility 4 tele 2.
i'm dio.

It ain't gay until someone posts the sissy one.

mind control 1 2a 3a and 2b and shape shifting level 2.
Then I'd just fuck off and leech off people making them believe i was their relative or family member and leave after a few months.
The most realistic scenario

3 Toughness
3 Agility
Play arena shooters forever.

That might be a bit too gay there's a sissy one?

thats all i have
cyoa areN't really Holla Forums though.

More like

FUCKING JEW

haha so fanny

Don't need sleep; absolute user; monkey, rabbit, and bison.

Ludum ex nihilo; flight suit; cuh-razy; 5 bucks; stress-free living

Daily ratings; MODS = GODS; Epic new meme

Nope; Gaming platform

just naruto my shit up fam

Oh prophecy definitely

Holy fuck, the skeleton ones are gold

Updated ver.

Needs invisibility powers. For example:

Lvl 3-4 xray?

I think it should be a separate thing. Besides invisibility being in the vision category is a bit odd. And the x-ray/laser vision should more explicitly have things about seeing through things and shooting laser beams out of your eyes.

>can't have a tentacle dick

Come on man, did the capeshit make you lose your imagination?

As we have seen before, this shit can influence the fucking world. Only sacrifice is that I have to post on cuckchan once.

Nice but still Dr. Manhattan greatest combo.
Changing your body chemical components, especially in parts of your brain are only way to boost your INT stat. Basically take your or someones brain and transform it to what autopsy of Einstein brain shown.

Later you can either use your brain and people whose brains you also boosted and do cool stuff.
Like transferring your sentience to machine or making mech. You can never go wrong with mechs.

You could choose any other power that would be more powerful but this is only combo to boost entire human race and give you immortality.

Max out Mind Control, use the hordes to make myself the new fuhrer.

Why is Myrmdion knight a retiarius?

Probably Keymaster. I wanna enjoy the vidya of the post-second crash.