Do my best as a healer

It's nice to be appreciated…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O3uzF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just play DPS like everyone else if you're not a cuck.

Such is the life of a healer.

healsluts go away

Have you considered that maybe your best is abysmal and you should go do something else with your life, or that you should play a better game?

Actually, I used to play a lot of DPS because I was really good at games. Now I play as healers just to get compliments and attention even though I'm probably better off as a DPS.

Tanks are fun too, but you don't get as many compliments… And you rely on your teammates too much.

I'm not a healslut…

are you a girl?

No.

yes you are

yes you are

i wonder why people hate healers

How much attention do you require from us until you go away?

do you wanna heal my cock, anyway?

you sound like one. think about that for a second.

Are you a gay?

serious fuck all of you not-so-ironic homosexuals. I would rather stand and watch you all die while you rage in chat than play along with your shitty ERP.

Sometimes it's nice to play broken classes

Playing DPS turns me into a monster

also tits or gtfo

I'm not a healslut nor a girl. I don't pop a boner every time I heal someone… I just get happy whenever I get compliments!

My aim is really good in FPS.

I like a lot of stuff.

Fucking weirdo.

i'm sorry user, but this thread is gonna be fun, you made it specifically knowing you're gonna get bullied so.. here's the bullying
you got any dresses?

you're clearly a fucking girls goddamn stop denying it

Do you suck dicks?

i unironically enjoy healing just cause it's usually a pretty laid back job. i usually dps while i heal too. it helps when dps are bad and eliminates the possibility of getting a completely useless healer.

also 10 times higher chance of clearing content when i heal.

Get a life

Here's the proper way to play healclass.

On top of that by playing healer, you're basically playing hardmode trying to fight enemies head on.

Its a fun/fun situation.

sad!

You need to kill yourself whatever the fuck you are.

spams your strongest heal on yourself non-stop the whole fight until you run out of mana and die. then blame the tank for the wipe. repeat until they kick you from the group.

Sorry, but healslut is officially a normalfag term now
archive.is/O3uzF

TIME YOU MOTHER FUCKERS SHOW ME SOME RESPECT

i'll tell you what he is, a masochist

That's good if you just want to fuck around.

It's like you don't fuel yourself with hate

what's an air raider?

Its just an erp thread. THey've been popping up rapidlyon 8&4chan since early 2016.

me too but i also play all other roles.

A healer that ain't a bitch ass and can summon mechs and call in air strikes.

better than average bait

Oh yea, i play as many roles as I can (Except sniper).

i just like the idea of healing people. Actually want to be a doctor IRL because of it.

What, you want a fucking medal for *doing your fucking job*?

Get over yourself, you piece of entitled shit. You are why that whole genre is cancer.

Fuck outta here.

that just sound like a big boy DPS with the ability to heal

real life has no magic feel good beams tho

i posted earlier. healing is actually a lot of fun imo. i don't give a fuck if people praise me for it or not.

well we chased off this girly user, i was trying to work my magic, get us some trap action or some shit, he'll out himself later

OP, are you feminine cute trap fuckboy?

You should fuck off if you're gonna act entitled that people aren't kissing your ass.

dunno what you're into but i want none of the 3DPD trap action

And this is the problem with fags. They think every community they're in is supposed to turn into a bathouse.

When I stopped being a pussy, support classes got more fun.

What the fuck is wrong with this world

I kinda want to play XIV again

Ne neither, healing is fine, but whether or not I'm praised is irrelevant.

scholar is more fun. have your pet bitch heal while you dps in cleric stance.

What, you want a cookie for doing your job?

THATS NOT HOW LOVECRAFT WORKS

MEN DON'T MATTER

WOMEN DONT MATTER

PEOPLE DON'T MATTER

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

Just successfully doing your job feels pretty great tbh.

That's the class I was levelling before I had to stop because my money was running out.

I bet you think tanking is hard too.

MMO need Monster Hunter unity levels where if you play with the same people your rare drop chance goes up or maybe have a slight exp increase or something.

Yea but what if there was a stronk wymmin who beats cthulhu? That would obviously make for a better story you toxic shitlord

i played scholar a lot since it was first released. it's super fun now.

She needs to be a trans PoC in order for it to be truly inclusive.

I fucking love this kind of stuff.

Lovecraft died in the 1930s and he's still being read to this day by millions of people.

This trash will barely manage to sell it's first print run. Five years from now no one will even know this shit exists.

i made the mistake of reading a book by Rick Riordan.

male main character is a pussy who uses healing magic.

female main character is a devout muslim who is a complete badass in comparison.

a big deal is made out of another character being gender fluid. it's highly normalized in the book.

book sponsored by Disney…

Been a tank for years, kiddo.

I know I do my job well, but I don't actively seek accolades because of it. I go in, get shit done, get out. I don't care about getting my cock sucked, because I've got shit to do.

If you're going into anything for validation through attention or compliments, then you're playing for the wrong fucking reasons, and have absolutely nothing of value to bring to the table. End of story.

Excellence and efficiency are their own rewards, I don't need the validation of the braindead and lazy halfshits that I'm carrying.

But, you wouldn't know that feeling, would you? Didn't think so.

The only good healer class is the assault-medic class

Don't pray for better teammates, pray for broader shoulders to carry everyone.

ITT things that never happened

These are sad times.

Degenerate homos are not people, do everyone a favor and bully them till they leave.

sounds about right