Game that made you feel like a new person after you played it

I'm serious.

Games should never warn you on the box about moral choices; that really did leave an impression on me at the end.

Wish I had the patience for EYE.

Did you bring him home?

With gusto.

That's nice user, what's your pick then?

Video games are nothing but raw entertainment. They aren't meant to and never should be meant to have a greater purpose. Fuck off with your feelings and art bullshit.

There's no humanly made box large enough to describe EYE.

K.

K

If you've actually never felt moved by vidya you are either an actual sociopath, or hae played so few that you don't belong here.

Video games aren't about your feels, it's about the dopamine rush.

"Games"

Didn't think that one all the way through, did you?

XDDDD

Not gonna lie, I only watched anime version of clannad.
I cried like a little girl.

(you)

None
Modern games lack any sense of achievement. Everything feels heavily engineered, heavily pandered. Every kind of feeling of deep introspection you could have within a heavily story driven game with dramatic music and all that quickly gets killed when you realized all you did was follow this very carefully constructed path and all you did was finish this rollercoaster to the end.

It didn't made me feel like a new person, it fucked me up.

Then what qualifies as game by your standards then faggot

Undertale

Thread shitter confirmed, filtered nigger

Xenoblade Chronicles X undub.
I'm not even sure it was the aim of the game but the world, your interaction with it and the story, it really leaves impression. It's not the stuff thrown at you at the end forcing you to think of some heavy shit, it's more like looking back and seeing the result and remembering how you achieved it. The game also allows a very different view on xenos and le moral choices contrary to WH40k and modern RPGs.

I guess MGS4 or Max Payne

That one german pedo sim

I swear if you're the same shitposter who thinks that quicksaves are a good idea for a souls game you need to fuck right off back to your shitty indie dev forums.

Bayonetta revived my love for vidya.

and I only played it for the first time in early 2015

To be honest, I've never played a video game that made me feel any real emotions. Closest I got was the end of Pokemon Red/Blue Rescue Team. I'm autistic. Am I a sociopath?

No
You're just normal/not autistic

That game made me realize I was a pedophile.

Don't you think that every new experience makes you a new person anyway?
For better or worse, that is.

idiot

Muh existential nigga

The last because it's a breath of fresh air every time I play it

every man is a "pedophile". pedophilia as a bad thing is a feminist social construct used to inflate the value of roasties vaginas who, in a "sex market" in natural state, have very little value.

Here is your reply

He's absolutely correct though.

That game made me question where do we draw the line between illegality and the self exploration of children.
From one side i don't want my son to be sexually autistic but from the other, feminist mothers will eventually complain if they have to educate their children to use contraceptive methods :^)

I disagree with him.

It was beautiful in a weird way. Plot wasn't much, but just the mind numbing music and aggressiveness really made me feel lighter than before.

You are not a snake, and I'm not a Ocelot.
I think this is the only game that want me to play it again and again after beating it. My first Metal Gear. After it, I played every MG in the series.

Unhealthy sexual desires are a product of the adversary that dwells within the human beast which then begs to be spread to other people. Refine yourself beyond mere meat to uncover the Beauty in Truth.

i don't have any "unhealthy" sexual desires, do you?

higher mortality at childbirth is a major point

Newlife
Tower of Change
Corruption of Champions

I'm joking.

Used to, was infected as a very young child myself, thankfully I overcame it through meditation and gnosis.

so you're a ritalin kid eh?

Nope.