Here's a rocket launcher

I thought this was supposed to be a stealth game?

MGS was always cinematic stealth action, not "stealth" game. You get to do "action" part too.

It's a meme
The truth is, they're highly overrated action games that people pretend to like because they think it makes them "sophisticated" gamers

so undertale?

You got rused.

Ubishill who loves splinter cell, i presume? MGS series has great story and arcade gameplay that no series has, bitch.

Also.

THIS.

Every thread needs a mention of undertale?

ur post makes 2 and this makes 3

Everyone know's metal gear games turn into action fests the moment a boss comes on the screen (barring the ones in MGS3 and some in 4).

So, in short, stop watching that faggot Razorfist.

What part of stealth-ACTION game don't you understand? Metal Gear games are basically James Bond movies in video game format.
It starts off with cool characters and sneeky beekis, but it will always end in explosive helicopter chases and confrontation with a bad guy with some weird deformity or quirk.

Deepest lore.

Hop off Kojima's cock, it's not great at all.

>not wanting to fight 25 metal gears
Raiden absolutely does not give a fuck.

Found the liberal.

Weren't Metal Gears supposed to be the ultimate fucking weapon or some shit

I was thinking the exact same thing, quality of that meme is atrocious.

I think thats just the sales pitch so they get enough funding to build giant robots. Can you blame them?

Is that a new bait thing? Hating on good games and loving shit?

It was a US-designed metal gear that was mass produced to sell to chinks and ruskies, hence why Ocelot's Ray loses in a fight against Old Snake and his 10 year old metal gear.

You just admitted it.

Reminder that you can cut Ray with a blade and throw it away with bare hands.

You fucked up.

(noice)
(you too sonny boy)
Revengeance doesn't try to take itself seriously so I give it a pass

Tell me, what video game has better writing than Kojima's works?

Why does every Holla Forums thread divetail into Holla Forums virtue signaling? Dosen't anyone just want to talk about video games?

TOP KEK
You couldn't be further from the truth.

Low energy bait, Holla Forums.

What context you are trying to create, chaim?

Would you guys classify fucking Blade Wolf as red pill or blue pill?

Metal Gear is supposed to be the ultimate weapon in that it can fire a nuke anywhere from anywhere. It's not meant to be on the front lines. Ray, however, is a Metal Gear built to destroy the cheapo Metal Gear knock-offs that many countries started building after the events of MGS.

There's much more to MGS2's plot than that one memorable scene. Most of it is boring as fuck and it takes longer than it should to tell. I don't know what it is about most japanese media but I fucking hate it when they decide to just pause in the middle of everything and insert a fucking hour of narration or commentary going "OKAY DUMBASS HERE'S WHATS HAPPENING IN DETAIL EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT UNFOLD OR YOU CAN INFER IT". The examples that stand out the most at the moment is Fatman's backstory and speaking with Ames.

It's bad, you can keep embedding that video forever, it isn't going to change the facts. Kojima is fan-fiction the writer.

It's not virtue signaling if you can't associate an identity with it, you blithering retard.

Do you have a singlelicious satisfact to snack that up?

That codec call is literally the only dialogue in the game that even makes sense in English.

The rest of the game makes perfect sense as well, that's the just the explicit statement of theme.

Nigger Splinter Cell is great!

MGS has stealth elements you have to sneak past guards, I know most of you haven't played it. However, it is mostly heavy on the action. You literally have to run and gun soldiers up a stairway in the first game. It has some of my favourite boss battles of any game series, though.

This is cuckchan thread.

Sage and report.

Xenogears, for one.

Deus Ex

More importantly, does anyone have the webm of the pre-school children doing the Metal Gear Ray dance, with the boss theme playing in the background?