Traitor

What games revolve around hunting down a traitors?
Bonus points if they end up being the final boss.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Age of Pirates series

Literally none. Ever. Fuck you for implying there is OP.

Dragon age origins.

Fuck you leather man

Straight up Jade Empire and Baldur's Gate 2. Now, got a genre preference for a couple more or you just shitposting?

Isn't Blood about getting back against your old boss who betrayed everyone? Something like that as far as I recall.

Most are fine as long as it's not a full on puzzle game.

Bully.

You vague ass motherfucker. Depending on how straight you want to play it I could name up to a few hundred bloody games and not even scratch the surface.

I'm not too picky my dood as long as it's not some 20 stages of Tetris attack meme, if you can drop a few hundred do it.

Just say you cant do it hombre.

traitor was a forced meme to shill the sw movie, hang yourself

Technically you're only chasing down a traitor for the second half of the game but the lead up is worth it

What ever group of people who would do that need to hang themselves, wasn't the meme after the film was already out for a while anyway?

Obligatory.

SW:TOR trooper storyline is about hunting down a full squad of Traitors.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia has you chasing one for half the game.

So you are talking about games where somebody is revealed as a traitor towards the beginning of the game and is the driving force of the game? Like not just a game where a character is revealed as a traitor at the end or towards the final act?

Yes

Your mom is a race traitor.

Rogue Trooper. Underrated cover-based 3rd/1st person sci-fi shooter where you pursue the Traitor General who massacred your comrades. An IP from the same comic company that gave us Judge Dredd.

That's a bit difficult, I can't think of too many right off the top of my head.

Splinter Cell:Conviction involves a treachery within the first couple missions and in SC:Double Agent you essentially play as one.

I believe all of the Max Payne games have some form of treachery towards the protagonist but in at least one of them it isn't until a bit later into the game.

Deus Ex sort of fits the bill.

Grand Theft Auto IV you're looking for someone who betrayed your military unit during the Serbian conflict for most of the game.

Watch_Dogs isn't a very good game but one of the main antagonists is a traitor.

That's not the greatest list but that's what I can come up with on the spot.

Force Unleashed
The first half of the game you're hunting traitors to the Empire, the second half you become one.

You're right, but I'm fairly sure the female human noble can't become queen.

Albus did nothing wrong

FTL has a traitor star fleet hunting you down, but at the last second you turn around and knock the teeth out of their baddest ship or die trying, i guess since you have support at that point.

Isn't that a thing that happens in FFT?