Remember when attractive women were put on tv? What happened?

Remember when attractive women were put on tv? What happened?

Still there just not allowed to fraternize with white men.

Just flick to CW if you want attractive women.

That doesn’t make any sense. What an unnecessarily retarded detail to throw in.

That's the woman from Jason X. When did she grow such enormous titties?

no tits, no hips

But good goys find that attractive

mmmmm

We need a word for these girls with boyish bodies who probably need NWO surgery to give birth.

shes hot!

nohips

fridges
maisies

That's a very nasty thing to say!

what do you mean? Bliss is on tv every week

i know what that lady's vagina looks like.

i also know what her vagina looks like when it has a penis inside it.

There's more to it than just a lack of hips.

Fridges are included but we need a broader term that encompasses them and other variations of technology-dependent bugman women.
She's just deformed. It's a good thing that she'd likely have trouble breeding.

tell us more

she had some pictures get leaked in The Fappening.

um. the end.

Sure, if you're turned on by cleavage that looks like the grand canyon.

it's not her cleavage I'm looking at most of the time

Why do Holla Forums pretends to live in a post-apocalyptic feminist dystopia?

Because for every one like that the media is pushing 200 of these as sex symbols.

But the girl OP is posting is from some obscure sci-fi and back then they were forcing shit looking women like pics related as 'sex symbols' as well. Its usually a product of being the sex pet of some producer, happens everywhere.

But it makes no sense, if you were a Weinstein type, why wouldn't you sleep with actually attractive women? Why would you be exclusively getting "sexy" parts for women that look like they live under a bridge?

Typical 5/10 who learned to act hyper-sexually to increase her street value. Natural beauties often don't waste the effort on that and it works for roles like Harley Quinn.

Diversity hire.

Non-threatening "safe" girl picked by focus groups to avoid hitting any honest nests in a display of corporate cowardice.

Likely sex pet of some producer.

Diversity hire, but in this case she actually is a good actress being wasted on shit "empowering" roles.

Doesn't quite cut it though for some of them. The question is, why would anyone want to fuck Margot or Vikander? Who would she even appeal to, a pedophile who likes little girls with chest muscles, thinning hair and a broken nose? Why would anyone want THAT as a sex pet?

And as for the "divirsity hires" there are plenty of black women that are actually considered attractive outside of the circles that name Michelle Obama "most beautiful woman of the year". And she's not "wasted" on empowering roles, she chooses those roles. Her face is ugly as fuck, and she gloated about her black version of Valkyrie being bisexual and "not caring what men thing". She's the same twat from "dear white people".

I believe that's from her role on Andromeda. A lot of hotties on that show.

I'd slurp dragon semen from Emilia's butthole tbh.

I'm not sure, but if you observe IRL, usually the most valuable men end up with ugly cunts who are able to satisfy something in them that other women can't. Its part of where the 'witch' mythology comes from.

Such a cute laugh.

Jewish

Stop spreading misinformation Mordecai, big breasts are the whitest of traits (which is why you hate them.)

Average bra size in most white countries ranges from C to DD. In Russia and the Scandinavian countries it's "Larger than DD."

Meanwhile in Israel? A puny B. Small tits are a Jewish trait.

Romanians for some reason have really huge tits.

(checked)
It's their only ticket out of Romania tbh

My waifu's not Jewish.

;_;

Pure (((Coincidence))).