What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Made a system that would work pretty great if humans weren't so human.

he was jewish

He never did any real labor in his life and got by through leeching off of a friend whose Dad owned a factory.
Plus I'm pretty sure he just hated human beings.

Nothing

not all human beings, just gentiles

He was a jew, big difference.

What would you do if a guy walked up to you wearing this?

I could only see someone like Jaden Smith wearing it.

Only cucks hate communism

Communism summed up in one sentence from Das Kapital:
"Hate the man who has more than you do." - Karl Marx

Fuck this loser. Someone should've shot him in the head first chance they had.

DAS RITE! THEY AIN'T THE REAL JEWS. THEY'RE JUST JEW-ISH! IF I WAS BLACK BUT I CALLED MY SELF BLACK-ISH, AM I STILL A NIGGA?!

Should have been icepicked like cucksky tbh.

Halle Berry is a good example of black-ish. That type who can pronounce words like birth okay but still carries around hot sauce.

Furries aren't a fair example because they exist in every group of people and they're always the most autistic.

He was sheltered his entire life and then asserted he knew what was best for the "working class".

Then a bunch of autistic retards began applying his ideology to modern western classism even though it's not the late 1800s anymore and capitalist theory has actually evolved since then and the average Joe in the west has significantly more under modern capitalism than they did when Marx was alive

And this also sums it up quite nicely

Despite being a meme video, Anthony Fantano's line about economic theory having 120+ years of advancement since Marx's time is a really fucking good point.

Halle Berry is half white you Communist nigger loving peice of shit.

Soythano BoyTano isn't an economist. He's a pretentious asshole hipster with shit taste. Literally /mu/ the person.

Thomas Sowell is one of the only people you should EVER listen to on the subject of economics.

People were stupid enough to believe his lies.

Oh the irony. Also there’s no such thing as “half white”, tyroneberg.

Made early designs for the Borg.

Like he said, human beings.

German Jew who was jealous of everyone

top kek