Final level

I'm gonna laugh at you sucking my dick, homogay

Bump because this hasn't been invaded by bots, I feel ripped off

>new objective: kill yourself

More like New Objective: be the dangan

the game you're specifically referencing is Dragon's Dogma right

shit digits

Well what the fuck did you espect?
"New Objective: have cookies and Tea with the Big Bad Evil Guy throwing fireballs at your face"?

Two walk in, only one walks out. Figure it out from there.

sage

I'm still pissed FarCry 2 pulled that shit.

It's hype as fuck, is my point. Nothing like the game just saying it flat-out.

I'm gonna cause you to become butthurt, fudgepackerqueer

> this choice carries over to the sequel

aaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddddd dubs

So what kind of person is your son to want to nuke the commonwealth, anyway? I'm never playing FO4, can someone explain this to me?

aaaaaaaaaand fuck you

MY MOTIVATION TO PLAY STELLA GLOW IS FIRED UP AGAIN.

FUCK SLEEP, WE'RE GONNA BURN THROUGH AND GIVE HILDA THE COCK

Bump.

It's a joke, user. What ACTUALLY happens is that your son has super cancer and dies no matter what you do, but you can choose to A:)Carry on his work and build a fuck ton of robot people. B:)Work with the Brotherhood of Steel and drop a nuke on your son's compound while wiping out all the robot people. C:)Work with the Underground Railroad and fuck up the Brotherhood of Steel because they want to save the robot people and THEN drop a nuke on your son's compound. Or D:)Work with the Militia army you've been building up throughout the entirety of the game and fuck up absolutely everyone else before dropping a nuke on your son's compound.

Objective complete ezpz.

Wait wait wait. You're saying you can put a baby in any of the Stella Glow girls?

Goddammit I legitimately hated playing it and uninstalled. THIS IS HORRIBLE BECAUSE HAVING A FAMILY WITH MY WAIFU IS MY dream BUT I'D HAVE TO PLAY AN AGONIZING GAME TO DO IT.

New Objective: Survive*
holy shit, some say ZotE1 was a tech demo for the sequel, but the Anubis "fight" alone makes it an amazing game in its own right

Wait how the fuck did I miss this. What game, user? WHAT FUCKING GAME?!

I NEED TO KNOW

(What games does this?)

Somewhat similar.