PLANETSIDE 2 PS 2 THREAD 12/10/2016

SHOULD BE ABLE TO POST IN THIS ONE.

Server: Emerald (USE)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme.
Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-game-update-and-maintenance-12-15.243984/
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Epic simply fucking epic

Please remember to be careful with EMP grenades.

Let me test this.

I spoke with the one behind all this.

8:09 PM - Pastaman: Was Spamming 8ch part of your plan?
8:10 PM - Bui: epic
8:10 PM - Pastaman: If I pulled that off, would you die?
8:13 PM - Pastaman: Well congratulations, you got yourself caught, what's the next step of your master plan?
8:13 PM - Bui: removing shitters from my friends list
8:14 PM - Bui: with no survivors

Bui is very lonely, and would like some visitors. steamcommunity.com/id/furrets

other places to contact the furfag spammer

discord: Bui#3468
telegram: @furret
irc: [email protected]/* */

will vanu ever be acceptable?

i…i didn't how terrible it was when i joined vanu

You disgust me.

I picked them first cause muh future alien tech.
Then I noticed I was surrounded by little kids and questionably straight older men.

when is the outfit not dead?

we still lost the base but it felt so good to nearly clear out a zerg solo

Fuck no

they add anything since the base building update

more shit you can only buy with goybucks and new stuff to build in the bases like spawntubes, vehicle spawns, towers and shit artillery

Next weekend probably

what a shame, i just uninstalled the game.

God damn it. My application was in the broken thread.

i wish it could always be like this
harasser on hossin is so comfy.

Saving my meme spot for later

[s]b-baka[/s]

Good fighting tonight

I wish there was a directive for cores claimed or something. Maybe throw it into the ANT masteries?

You get jack shit for attacking the HIVE itself and don't even get credit for the buildings that blow up along with the thing; Only positive thing about them is they act like a fucking retard magnet. You put down a HIVE and all the subhumans rush it.

Yeah, but you can hit buildings while the shield overloads and then get the kills.
The explosion should just be credited to you though

testing one two one two

niggers…

sorry fam a lam was just making sure this thread worked, someone posted another one

Can someone post their battlebard script?

I got this one, there was another one posted in a thread once as well. I didn't save it though.

Fuck off.

Nice to know I fight for the good guys.

low quality

HAIL ERIS

Oh please, the least you could do is run NC and be shit rather than terminal cancer.

I'm sure we'll see a large influx of online members once all the college students are done.

When next semester rolls around I'm fucked though since I'm going to have a class and probably a part time job.

How is this game not pay to win?

It's not pay to win. It's pay to not grind.

There is no difference between the two, you are an idiot.

P2W would imply that their gun is better when really it's only a sidegrade in most cases.

Next you are going to tell me they "patched it out". Is this what kids honestly believe now. Have fun sucking dick.

There's a huge difference. One you pay to win, the other you pay to skip all the shitty parts of the game!

IF YOU CAN'T JOIN A SQUAD WITHOUT SOMEONE YOU'VE NEVER MET SAY "OH NO IT'S HIM" YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR SHITPOST GAME

Holy shit, yall still playing, i remeber poo-jeet and others saying that they were disbanding wwew
honestly i am glad that you guys are still playing

>mfw highschool dropout

I'm sorry

How bad is the average player? holy shit.

you gotta take into account that this has really fucking awful lag, gltiches and hacking
there are plenty of good players who get killed easy because essentially enemies are invisible on their screen due to the godawful lag

reported a guy last night who had 57 headshots in a few minutes since I caught him walking in the air and into our base over a mountain on video

Also, how do you faggots play a game that is clearly a Reddit Vanu circle jerk?

I'm only playing it because it's free.

So is sucking dick.

But that means I have to go outside.

So its all Eurocucks and Britfaggots who play this then? That explains everything.

Anyone have the "trumpposting IRL" webm?

That shit always happens.

Why are we persecuted so?

Can you really call it that? Especially when TR is hardly even there to oppose anything.

There's a small group of heroes who stand and fight the blue and purple menace.

Bilbo, is that you?

Every goddamm time. It's usually the burgers fault, too.

NC have more fun, get over it.

Why are you even here?

We have ids here

Yet you two gave him your (you)s.
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?
Sage for off topic.

Hell I dont know I've been noticing this blatant shitposting lately, maybe all these newfriends genuinely dont know we have ids to tell when all their posts are sage downboats with no content

Call 'em what you want, but they're still faggots.

fug

You just have to ignore them and hope the mods actually do something about the really bad cases.

Why isn't anyone ever on at like 11pm - 1pm

user you should get some sleep. I've been busy with work as of late.

Same here.
I have the energy to log in and get my free certs, that's all I can muster.
Fuck December.

too bad harris is a fag

I meant to say 1am but I'm retarded

Found the problem.

Well, I guess someone has to do the job…

I've already lost the will to live.

That's why I logged off. And the fact that I was playing for 3 hours.

Fuck you Europeans are fucking faggots.

Good job, mates.

We're still a few years off but I'm wondering which of you memers will ascend to eldergod status and join Notorious. You need [at least] 50M XP and the ability to operate a tractor, but I guess that weww or the game will die before any of you shiksas make it.

lol

Sure seems like a pure coincidence.

SHIEEET-

is this game still shit?

Pure coincidence, don't worry about it.

Yes.

Sorry about spotting the ant constantly when we were fucking with the one NC guy building the base, I've hammered it into muscle memory to spot everything I can.

anyone on? been harvesting retarded NC trying to take my base and sniping their spawn with an anti armour turret from a cliff for a few hours but outfit is dead.

I was on a little bit ago, but I jumped off so I could fuck around in AC4.

Yeah.
The ones playing it are just some autistic eurofags.

Patch tomorrow. New NSX weapon, Rocklet Rifle, throwing knife, and Christmas event.
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-game-update-and-maintenance-12-15.243984/

axaxaxa what do you mean)))))

Apparently in this timeline the Japanese make all of the guns. That or weebshits.

Because you'd fug him

They're export weapons, so maybe Japan's military finally got uncucked.

When is Daybreak going to make Nippon Systems their own faction?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU NIGGERS?
ROCKLET IS IN THE GAME, ONI-FAMS.

fuck off kike.

Let me guess, you don't get it by default or it's horrifically shit if you don't spend 500+ certs on it.

Yup, as you would expect.

wew

If you don't like the game, shitposting wont get people to stop playing. Here's your last (You).

I've lost all desire to play now. The so called "optimizations" have caused my game to lag out even more, killing both my ability to play and to battlebard.

Doesn't matter. I'm almost certain that retard woudn't have noticed a stealth sundie in the middle of his base

I think NS is content with being the biggest fucking jews on the planet

Did you turn off the hud? It's supposed to give at least a 10fps boost or something like that.

It's sad that I was enjoying that more than what's supposed to be done. If you want confirmation on NS being the hyper space jews they are, the first letter is taken from NC and the second letter is taken from VS.

christ daybreak what are you doing

once upon i time i actually believed in transhumanism - the vanu were right because evolving into the next level beyond human was my goal

Only problem I have with leaving Planetside 2 is there isn't really anything like it out there. The new SWBF was kill on release and anything else is small scale.

Blame wow and that type of mmo being popular, while most shooters only have 32 players max.

That feel when you decide to start playing again and for the last 3 days the max number of people online around 12 at night are 5

JUST FAM MY SHIT UP

When did everyone turn into a casual?

I wish it had any fucking use against infantry, because the base form is only fucking useful after you drop 2 c4 on shit, and the two ammo types are for aa and av.

Almost nobody's on during the week, and only a handful of those online seem to be able to join a squad for the outfit. You're stuck waiting until the weekend in order to play with anyone substantial, and even then you're lucky to get more than a squad and a half.

Because everyone who played would play 2+ hours daily, you should remember this.

The statement still stands

It stems more from the fact that the game is shit and nobody really wants to be playing it than people being casuals.

They have the best females

You mean wannabe females, right?

Are they trannies?

Are you new around here?

The males are trannies, the females are trannies, even the animals are trannies. Accept the pozzload.

The guns and vehicles are trannies too.

Don't forget the buildings being trannies. Even their ammo is comprised of trannies.

With the amazing alien tech, the trans-attack aerial vehicles can get the body they were supposed to have born into.

But they're still the hottest.

Well, fire tends to make things hot.

You're opinion is objectively shit.

You guys pick the guitar guys right? Their girls are ugly.

Are you stupid or something?

Well they ARE pretty ugly.

I appreciate this bait. Thank you for your effort.

Wrong.

But look at this dumpy piece of shit. What a ghoul.

They're dumpy dogs too.

Seek help.

Now THIS.
THIS is a nice.

It's far too late for you.

Found the nigger.

That anime girl is REALLY ugly.

You like man faces and masculine bodies.

Oh boy.

She's kinda cute.

Do you have any more?

That's funny, coming from the tranny lover. Did it ever occur to you that there is a reason why all of the "females" wear helmets?

I don't save anime reaction images. I make OC.

Their helmets have air filtration systems so they're not subjected to the rotten fish smell of the opposing females.

Totally. I bet.

Splatoon is shit.

A smug is a smug.

Okay, and? You act like this makes you special.

That's where you're wrong. There are tiers of smug.

It kinda does.

Exactly.

The game doesn't need more explosives spam. It definitely doesn't need the PS1 Rocklet Rifle.

I'm not going to take someone who only runs VS because 'muh dick' seriously.

Nah m8. Everything needs to explode. Except TR because they'd be overpowered otherwise.

They have lasers. What kind of faggot would want to fire a current year firearm in the future?

You can't load a laser with custom ammo. Checkmate.

You change the nature of the laser mate; check.

You guys are fucking pathetic.

Call me when a laser can have anything other than the frequency changed.

You'd be turned into a skeleton before you finished reloading.

Doesn't need anything else when it melts you so effortlessly. Enjoy your little projectile rabbit turds.

Wait a second, if that's the case, then why are we considered so "OP" by all of the VS?

Pick one already.

Because everyone is busy admiring the sexy vanu women.

TR IS SO BAD

So, you're saying that your faction is filled with mouth breathing retards, who can't stop thinking with their dicks about virtual ass, which is why they're so bad? Virtual ass, which is the closest the VS players will get to having actual ass in their hands. Thanks for confirming what is already know.

But you picked the dumpy cunt team. Funny that you'd pick Farage. British women are the dumpiest ghouls around.
Sure do

Keep up the shitposting, you're pretty good.

There's that word again. By your definition, Chris-Chan would be considered a woman. But I guess you don't care about whether or not you're getting pozzed.

You think this is a female.

Did you assume their gender?

Mom made me macaroni. I'm back.
Yeah.

I hope it was good.

It was actually fucking shit. She sucks.

I changed my IP by the way

Try teaching her how to cook. I'd expect a VS player to know how to incorporate semen into any dish.

Take me in or there will be consequences!

That's a pretty fresh meme my man.

I'll have you know that I was cybe rbullied within an inch if my life tonight.

accept app already

I think everyone's asleep right now but you'll get accepted asap

I thought the end of finals would save us

everyone just logged off after we locked indarI guess they got burnt out a little. It hurts fighting tranu in a random squad

I guess I'll have to settle for Saturdays being my PS2 day.

7pm is probably a better time to play. But I think I'm going to stop because the game only feels worse now.

It was fun though

Family shit and trying to burn some of my backlog games before the end of the year, also Rocklet Rifle is a shit unless you shill 1000 certs for those two ammo types, fucking kikes.

I have to visit my parents for christmas after finals so no pc. Have fun with my libby chan

my wife loves it too :^)
seriously though for any niggas gunnin for the butcher this one is worth picking up. the biggest downsides are the short max dmg range (spa increases this from 10m to 15m) and the small mag size but the ROF and reload speed make this less of an issue

It's shit but it's a better than nothing kind of shit, since it takes up the tool slot rather than making you have to choose between it and C4, and it lets the light assault deal at least a little damage against vehicles at range. The Locklets are garbage since its ammodump altfire is disabled and the lock on takes too long and has no range.

The Engineer in comparison has an anti-materiel bolt action rifle that's absolute shit for anything besides killing MAXes, but the only ones you'll find out in the open at range are the squadless lone wolves. The only time you'll want to use a sidearm in this game is if you're trying to reload the Carv or if you're using that one cloak that disables primary weapons.

Metagame gun balance the devs are doing is goddamn fucking shit, still waiting on the new fucking maps, even those Battle Island shit for their MLG fetish, NEVER EVER

Hey now, the AM rifle is neat for trolling tanks and is actually good at dealing with turrets.

I just drop into my max with dual pounders, they can put a sundy's and lightning on fire in a few shots and take out turrets in even less.
I took out atleast 5 vehicles solo in a tranu zerg before they noticed me in around 3 minutes.

I swear I get more vehicle kills now with my max than driving around in a prowler

Weapon switch time to the secondary is shorter than weapon switch time to the primary, and since it performs very well at close range you can pull it out if you're ambushed while reloading/repairing/healing.

Anyone has the potato fix?

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS
This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware
1) Your user.ini should look like this:
[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=4
ShadowQuality=0
LightingQuality=2
EffectsQuality=0
TerrainQuality=0
FloraQuality=0
ModelQuality=0
RenderDistance=500.000000
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
MaximumFPS=60
UseLod0a=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
GpuPhysics=0

[Terrain]
RenderFlora=Off
2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:
1280x7XX at 75% rendering
to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.
3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:
Override AA transparency to OFF
Override AA to 2x
Override AF to 2x
4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.
5) Force the executable to avoid using core 0 of your CPU.
6) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE
Furthermore:
WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING
7) Set your LOD algorithm to dynamic
UseLod0a=1
This is only to be used on MAXIMUM potato GPUs as a last resort
What it does is change the LOD scheme from a 3-stage to a fluent one, effectively reducing maximum and minimum LOD overall.
WARNING
EXITING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING

particledistancescale 0 for more frames and no smoke

Here's the webm you want.

Are you fetish shaming him? It's 2016 and you can't do that anymore.

TRY AND STOP ME

YOU NEED TO STOP

NEVER

STOP

nah

Thank you, my greatest ally

Do I have to force you to join VS?

Remember the 6 million goy.

But in all seriousness. Nacho, why aren't you putting this race traitor in the bog?
Sage for off topic.

I'll have it known that I Did My Part™ and put down my walls.

I got so much xp from repairing shit when people were shooting at it you wouldn't even know.

All of those bunkers on one side is fucking great.

fuck

Me and the 3 other maxes shooting each other made me laugh so hard my teeth started to hurt. I think I'm retarded.

Holy shit, yeah I'll say.

I have a lot of free time and I spend more time on the site than anything else. At least I'm "helping" the thread.

hows the game, is it still as shit as when we stopped playing?

It's not much better tbh.

We had a bravo squad on tbh

wew, thats whole 2 more squads that we usually get for PR

Well, there was this that incident with the furfags ERPing in the chat

Ye-

Lana because anal.

I think San Andreas is the only game that made me chuckle consistently.

Think user. If you send people to the vault, they'll know about the vault.

I won't spoil anything, but think about what you stand to gain and risk from that.

I have a G3258 and it runs perfectly, not even overclocked.

like 72 or somrthing

RS3 btw

wwew lads

Every fucking time

Vanu would have the best women if they were actually women.

TR Infiltrators look pretty good. Other classes are alright.

NC looks average at best.

God smiled upon me today brothers

The brass was impressed enough by you to offer it.

What's with the snowman?

You disappoint me, Asraphael.

It's a golden one, which is extremely rare.

do you get stuff for finding it or is it just a thing

I let you share the image son, there was another harasser on my tail who would easily have taken it from me

5000+xp and a golden snowman hood ornament

i still to this day find it incredible that PS2 actually inspires genuine faction hatred. i thought i was just being a faggot when I first started playing and developed a genuine hatred for the VS and their fucking bullshit everything, but i've since met new people who used to play and if PS2 comes up the first question is "what fuckin side are you on"

i'm also proud to say i've only ever met one vanu player and even he was aware enough to say "they're gay as fuck but I just like to win"

just stole your golden snowman if you niggers were faster on the outfit invite i would have known it was you

It gives you extra xp and is a special directive level.

Maybe you should learn how to read instructions.

read

i did see

your outfit has more steps to join then players online

That's bullshit and you know it.

most weekdays 0-2 players a few times i have seen it get as high as 6

i play between 5-10 mountain

Maybe it's because all the regulars have been playing since June and got sick of playing it daily for 3+ hours and jumped to playing on the weekend to have time for other games.

Was that his gf or something I've come back from a long bream

taken 1 min ago nice try nigger

As far as I know, none of the people who could even accept it haven't signed on in a month. Either you keep waiting or you go join AoD.

Don't do that.

Nice try, nigger.

Use this version.

Also keep in mind "last login" means when they signed in, not when they signed out.

t. guy who just played for 5 hours

i figured i would wait for the weekend to see if someone who could accept would log on but it doesnt look like much has changed

There is literally nothing wrong with AoD. It's a good outfit full of good people.

The game is not worth playing honestly. Just go play something you like instead.

closest thing to a good battlefield game. im waiting for the winter sale and the new space hulk

Are you Pinkpanzer?

Space Hulk is great, but, don't buy any battlefield game after bad company 2. Well, shit, 3 is OK, if you can get it for under 10$ with DLC.

There's Red Orchestra, but TWI is a shit company and you shouldn't give them money.

So is fucking Daybreak and by playing their game you are giving them player traffic, you fucking idiot.

You only help them if you're a good goy and buy things.

ya
i already have BF3
FUCK EA
FUCK ORIGIN
FUCK DICE

i still enjoy RO but not the same

i had to replace TR default helmet

Thank you whoever had this idea. Fucking 1 shotting maxes and shit

wait, does it actually 1 shot them?

I know the typhoon ammo light assault does like 80% damage, but I didn't realise the launcher was decent

if you shoot all 4 rockets at once you can one shot a max

Sounds useful.

I wonder how the splash is. If it's decimator level on each rocket, could make a nice splash spam weapon.

Dunno how I'll live without being able to decimate air niggers though.

I managed to get the final level for the winter event finished.

Nigga you don't even see it outside the class selection screen, and even then, how often are you changing classes.

Sometimes it's fun to try.

I salute all you goys who joined the air shoah.

Air shoah 2 reporting in. It was an honour serving with you, Lib-chan

This is from last thread

It's laser guided

Locklets need to deal more damage and take less time to lock on

Why are you using the rocklet rifle for anything other than killing sundies after dropping your c4 on it?

Late night VR

using this AHK script, seems to be working fine, just bind voip key to "l", and use Numpad2 to toggle it on/off.

*Numpad2 up::
If (Sending){
Send {l Up}
Sending := false

} Else {
Sending := True
Send {l Down}
}
Return

I can right click my virtual audio cable output and do "listen to this device" if I want to hear the music, but changing volume doesn't do anything (so I can't find a way to listen to it at low volume for myself while blasting it for others)

Had the day off. Got one compliment from playing hell march followed by Antonin Dvorak, then a lot of salt from people trying to tell me to mute myself, 10/10 would battlebard again

We could always use another battlebard.

Wasted opportunity.

Wonder how long this will stay fun

I swear, no one runs with a flashlight attachment on their sidearm.

which specific setting in the graphics options governs how particle effects apply to projectiles?

i activated potato mode and now i cant hit aircraft because i cant see my own tracers

particlescaledistance, otherwise forced AA sometimes makes all particle effects disappear

I had fun going full stealth and sneaking around bases hacking shit, but I picked up the SOAS-20 and really love the piece of shit.

It's surprising how seldom i see someone running with one; ever since i got a flashlight i run with one almost at all times

Stalker cloak is fun but needs a certain playstyle imo; it's not the greatest option for certs
Recommend using a crossbow instead of knife if you want to get rid of infils while using stalker; it's a one-shot kill for headshots on them. got my damn bow auraxium'd and still go back to it just to get rid of snipers; nobody ever hears you shoot the thing either almost

Requesting an editfag to turn this into a vanu meme since it's already 90% complete on its own

cheers m8

done.

because getgud shitter b4 uget shittershattered

gave me a giggle m8 thanks based edit fag

So I went to the 4/vg/ thread to see if there was anything worth stealing pro tip, there isn't and there's someone talking about how we're a farm outfit.

wwew

I had a little chuckle myself.

Oh, this reminds me why I left halfchan.

At least we're in a better place.

As someone who played with /ps2g/ in the times they've actually tried to play as a group, We were overall incompetent and got farmed, and one of the guys who formed the outfit was more obsessed with fighting Reddit than tactical superiority, since he was on some high ever since Holla Forums beat Reddit in Tribes Ascend. The general had people who originally wanted to go VS because green and purple, but overall I was more attracted to the idea of dakka and tradition and loyalty since the Vanu Sovereignty felt more like an elffag's faction. I was right about that too, especially moreso today given the average Vanu. /ps2g/ claims that most of them are TR mains or at least play some TR, but I trust maskedsjw.jpg more.

Overall the general went to shit thanks to a mix of PS2 having its crap, along with the fact that nobody could create a second Shazbowl, and overall people ended up hating TR to the point where you're better off openly hating Sony on NeoGAF instead. The fact that 4chan would rather side with SJWs than with other imageboards or anything else says a lot They're even more likely to do that now than when Gamergate was a thing, and they considered GG itself to simply be the "bronies" of hating SJWs and lefties

Even in this outfit's deadest hours I feel like fun happens. In its most alive hours, it's more fun than all the fun I had in PS2 trying to get together with 4chan users.

I just like the banter we have while actually doing shit.
Even when we don't really cooperate we still work together. We don't have set leaders squad leaders I mean and that still works out aswell.
I guess wwew simply has the pure essence of TACTICAL SUPERIORITY!

It's actually decent against infantry with the typhoon rockets. Makes an improvised shotgun. Also really solid damage on MAX's.

Just going to throw in my 2 cents here. There is a discernible difference between zergfit and easily farmed outfit. Really, I'd put outfits in 5 strata.

Back when [wwew] was new, I played with you guys, and being an extremely mediocre player from another server, I was easily among the top shooters in the outfit. Not to say that those times weren't fun, but you guys aren't (or weren't) good shooters. You'd easily go into low-tier midfit.

It is possible to be semi-organised and yet still shit. That's what you lot were. I put the organisation lacking down to half of you not really knowing the game too well - but still, you guys were noticeably worse in the team-work department than other mid-tier outfits I've run with before. Often you guys would be charging headfirst into fruitless meatgrinders when better avenues of attack were available, taking fights that were nothing but farms, senselessly feeding some Betelgeuse main's k/d, etc.

This was ages ago and I realise that with time, comes getting better - but still, that was my experience. You lot definitely weren't a zergfit, but you also definitely weren't a higher tier organised outfit either. Having played with you guys, while it was great fun, you did seem very farmable.

If you haven't tried it yet, learn to fly an A2G mossie (not too difficult, try in VR, once you get reverse maneuver down, you're good to go). Failing that, cert a battle-ANT.

Crushing harassers beneath your tires never gets old.

Because we play to fuck around, not to do anything constructive.
Sometimes fucking around just ends up being constructive

There's nothing wrong with that. So long as there's enjoyment in it, it's a great playstyle. I've been there and done that playstyle with multiple outfits incl wwew, and definitely don't regret it in the slightest.

Really, having played this game for awhile, I'd put the best times in Planetside either doing the types of stuff you guys do, or playing with semi-serious mid tier outfits and capturing bases outnumbered and outgunned. The latter requires a lot of things to come together outfit-wise, and is not enjoyable in the slightest when they don't, because you get shit on by horrendous overpop redeploys, and you're also trying to be semi-serious.

As an someone looking in, the "fuck around together and occasionally get stuff done / be constructive" is an easily farmable playstyle. There is nothing wrong with that though. Not taking the game seriously is part of what lets it remain fun in spite of not being great individually.

You have to know what you hate people.
Now I know.

>♀ G A M E R G I R L S ♀

Reminder that wwew is a garbage outfit and you should all just kill yourselves :^)

Shut up, Fashygoy.

AoD is the best outfit in the game and you're just upset you couldn't get in.

Had no grills in there, but holy fuck they're annoying.
Yeah, alone is better.
There was this one dude who sounded like the guy reading Bilbo's Harry Potter fart stories

So you managed to get rejected by AoD?

Haven't you seen our k/d ratios though?
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

We fucking suck, mostly because what we do is build bases. And I wouldn't change a single thing about it

also wat

he fought with wwew even before it was created

What!?

The outfit's K/D is above 1 though and the SPM is at 225 above average, so I don't think anyone has any business to complain. AODR has like .85 K/D and 160SPM for comparison.