Captcha thread

Captcha thread

vidya related keyword: discussion of how great Fallout 4 is

a reminder that toddposting is still chungus-tier, shitpost-senpai.

These captchas aren't really suited to this kind of thing, it's usually just random letters and numbers.

You're both just mad because you're bots

Who's this chungus guy, did he buy fallout 4 like the rest of us?

And you only toddpost because your last relationship couldn't last month before you got cucked.

Pic related

The one thing I did liked about 8ch is a one time captcha but now that's gone, I'm less tempted to post on this site. half chan really drives me up the wall already with its verifications

You're right, there were millions of us!

Woah now there friend, no need to be rude.

Why don't you take a load off and enjoy the new Skyrim: Remastered Edition® to chill out with your Stormcloak bros

I beg to differ, my captcha wants me.

Hello there fellow humans which I am one of. I sure am glad that a robot can not post portable network graphics.

Those should end up like the 6 millions tbh

I think you should buy Fallout 4 again for your friend, and his friend too.

The rampant unending spam is what makes me less tempted to post here. No website can survive for long without some effective anti-spam measure.

I came here to captcha how much of a liar tod haward is

Hopefully it's temporary user. The autismal furfaggot will get bored eventually.

Well played user.

There isn't much you can do when it comes to a botnet or pajeetnet attack. Chan imageboards have their legs open because they focus on users being anonymous.

One has to wonder…

One thing I've noticed is that they never post images, we should start filtering for that

Thats a shitty redirection attempt. Captchas are never a good thing.

The sysadmins of this website should be the ones doing something about it, not the BOs/mods of the boards. We can't do shit but try and keep up with the spam.

Keep reporting, it helps.

Sure is better than letting this foot fetishist run rampant on the boards don't you think. If you have a better solution don't hesitate to let codemonkey know.

firstly we need captchas that doesnt require capitalization.

Also, post with flags, they cannot into flags

Shit, there you go

Flagfags can fuck right off and stop trying to push their attention seeking faggotry on the rest of us.

>>>/cuckchan/

Bot detected

>>>/cuckchan/

I've seen some random bot-looking posts with images

Several other boards have come up with viable solutions, CM and Mark are just fucking retarded.

holy shit why's there so many.

Name three, since you got trips

Like?

Like what?

Suck a fucking horsecock you're as bad as the fucking bots you nigger loving cuckold faggot.

ANONYMOUS

not

TRIP/NAME/FLAG FOR ATTENTION

Filtered like the human waste bin you are, you fat fuck faggot fuck off.

Try spouting more buzzwords lad and watch out for that incoming asthma attack, catch a breather.

/a/, /tg/, /aus/ - there's three faggot.

I think /tg/ just wasn't under attack.

None of those solutions would work site-wide or on boards as big as Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

oh no you don't, we mean three solutions

ur a cheeky cunt ill giv u that m8

Like what viable solutions you fuckmuppet.

very funny, user

Those just might have been retards

A python bot banning every post that isn't a Rei trip isn't a solution.

You have 5 minutes to post 3 solutions.

REMEMBER ME E-209?

Not a solution, but it would be great if Codemonkey established a channel of communication in this dire time. /sudo/ is essentially abandoned and no one can talk or suggest jack shit with all the spam.

Dubs thread?
Dubs thread

there's always the rizon IRC, if you have TOR or if you're feeling brave.

I'M NOT A BOT YOU FUCK
UNBAN ME

Every time someone types this I keep thinking they're talking about toddlercon.

just what a bot would do

just kidding

From what I've read he may just do it himself.

Reminder that you will never be a depressed autistic foot fetishist who throws temper tantrums when no one wants to erp with him.
I think he might be right up there with Burch.

s-sorry

don't shitpost so much :^)

Thank you. I wasn't even shitposting; I just wanted to talk about Shantae.

The hype died real quick this time.