What the fuck is happening mark

Fix this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

judging from your picture, don't you mean act like it's 2015?

This is bigger than just Holla Forums. Intelligence operations are attempting to prevent us from acting. Fucking spam bots.

Im gonna spam the shit out of mark twitter ffs

test

What the fuck why can I post in this thread but not the thread I actually want to post in that's still up that other people are posting to fine

It's one autist with a fetish for pokemon feet.

Would be nice if the moderation actually said something about it, though. You think reporting every single bot we find would help them or just swamp the report page? This is getting pretty fucking annoying.

It's already confirmed.

Now they just need to give me a reason to actually spend money on the switch.

AKA half of the CIA.

Have we started the fire brothers?

he found a loophole in imgur's code and spammed the site for days, reporting won't do nothing but clog and create confusion just sit tight and wait

So this is how it all ends.

So, is only Holla Forums being attacked?

And why can't I create a new thread?

naw, it started with /erp/ and slowly has started in other boards.

They are here to steal all our dubs.
We have to shitpost harder and faster than these cut n paste bots.

Watch for bot created threads that are going to have spam links inserted after all our good threads get fucked off the face of the catalog.

Reloads earlier save from when Holla Forums wasn't fucked

Dubs confirm. The world ends in shitposting.

I think the attack is going all arround the boards. /erp/ had ben left useless and the refugee board was also attacked. People on /fur/ also said they were hit.

So… it is true this is the work of a furry upset that noone ERPs with him?

GAS THE MAKU
GOOD VIDYA BOARD NAO

Wait fill me in. I know about the spamming but why.

I dunno, shitposting has always been there, ruining or sometimes vastly improving threads; this is just robot shitposting. If anything, i'm offended it's not an auto-learning shitpost AI; we could mold it like Tay.

I'm just glad the spammer doesn't have the same vpn provider as me. When faggots spammed pol I would need to change my ip 10 times to find one that wasnt banned every time i wanted to make a post.

the hurt feelings of an autist

Always the same song.

a lot of boards are being attacked /erp/, /fur/, /a/, /erpg/ to name a few, even /sudo/ is getting spammed.

it's ok because she's hot.

Holla Forums as well.

So, are they fixing the problem?

METAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

I would imagine so. Last official thing we heard was 20h ago that we're getting attacked, there was a pause in the attack since then and now it started again a few hours ago. Some boards like /a/ have made a bot and figured out ways to prevent the bot from posting by check if the IP has been used before.

>>>/baphomet/117501
and
for more info

why don't just build a cross reference bot that finds the exact phrases used by the bots and then blocks those post if they are from other sites?

Capcom:

Marvel:

that's all I need, but if the X-Men DLC thing is true, I want Gambit too

I think someone said they were random shitposts taken from cuckchan so there's probably no common phrases to check for that aren't used here as well. Meaning a lot of innocent fags may get banned.

Why not temporally implement the "captcha per post" until the problem is dealt? I think I saw this before here.

We had it yesterday and the spam kept going.

Holla Forums already implemented it.

I mean those bots go and take the posts from halfchan and repost it here, so in theory they got halfchan and halfchan's archives as reference, right?

Well, I just hope they don't nuke ISPs before checking like when they banned half of South America that other time.

I am a mod. We're banning and deleting the posts non stop. Have a look at the board log:

8ch.net/log.php?board=v

Now quit whining like a bitch and keep reporting.

Keep it up dudes.

We appreciate the reports, by the way.

That's a good point, I didn't think of that. Then again if we did that then the faggot will probably change the source for the shitpostbot from cuckchan to something else.

Then who is going to erp with him to atop this shit.
There this also happened after we laughed at the autist selling those textures.

Actually we haven't had anything fun happen for a while. This is now fun

Fucking furries. It's always the furries.

Yeah, fuck that, we aren't /fur/. The degenerate filth can swallow a gun and do us all a favor.

Because if the information on /baph/ is correct someone has already erped with him and this shit hasn't stopped.
From what I've seen this is /fur/s fault for giving in to his demands in the first place.
Also he's now spamming /baph/ because they won't erp with him

Really? That's hilarious. We should have a contest to find the gayest faggot on Holla Forums to be his personal erp slave. He will be rhe the guardian holding back the gates of hell

Mods, if you're still reading this, we're having problems creating new threads. Can you look into that as well?

I can't make posts in a variety of existing threads, as well. It just freezes at 100%

We can't do anything about that, sorry.

have a pretty face

If the furries won't even touch him with another dogs dick, it'd be a pretty short contest.
How autismal does one have to be though to set a spambot on an entire site just because no one wants to erp with you. Surely there are other sites he could go to, or even change his name so nobody knows how much of a faggot he is.
He'd better hope that Holla Forums don't find out who he is though, they'll fucking kill him.

No, user, this has been the case at least an hour or two before the captchas became a thing, I've already tried refreshing the page multiple times since the captchas came online

for reference, I wanna make a post in , but it gets stuck at 100% every time I do, same for all of my friends who i've asked to do it for me to see if they can get it through

Did they add some sort of filter on top of the captchas?

It seems like half the time something in my posts i'm trying to submit is causing it to hang on 100% and not actually get posted, wheras if I just post "test" or something it goes through

That's Cloudflare detecting a suspected attempt at SQL injection. Just rewrite your post.
You're trying to post something considered a conditional.