Tfw mass shootings are so frequent in burgerland at this point that everytime I read about one I think to myself "thats...

Haven’t even looked at latest “””shooting”””” but $50 says it’s fake.

he probably isn't crying because hes secretly smiling in glee that his half-spic son is now dead

If evolution is real then why haven't burgers evolved bullet proof skin yet?

thats what the fat is for

this, but unironically

Still the #1 freest country in the world. Shootings rarely happen outside of schools.

NDAA amendment HR 5736 legalized spreading fake news just in time for sandyhoax. Been a “mass shooting” (that usually just happens to correspond with a drill going on at the same time) roughly every 4 months since. Never more than 1 or 2 sketchy crime scene photos, no death certificates + the FBI doesn’t even acknowledge them. Vids catching crisis actor bloopers have a funny habit of disappearing from jewtube too.

Right-wingers can't stop molesting children & shooting their fellow citizens….

If you pretend that everyone was involved in a big shooty heist like The Heat in school, it makes you appreciate reality more like wow, anything could happen, thats neat and move on

Still no common sense truck control

Stop right there citizen! I'm officer Fiff T. Purrsent and I just caught you posting "without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy.", which as you know under Sec. 113 of the Communications Decency Act is a crime! Now drop and give me 20! Right foot left stomp! Right foot right stomp! Everybody clap your hands! Take it back now ya'll! Left eyeball to blue! Right testicle to yell-

He's reaching for a gun!
*BLAM BLAM BLAM*

God bless America and Israel that freedom was restored this day… I can only hope this is now a safer place for all those dreamers out there…

Zerosugar, ban the goons and recover your honor. It is the only way.

Burgers, everybody.

But if we ban guns only the cops will have them. So wouldn't the outcome be the same anyway Zach?

The goon is triggered.

Really makes you think.