How do we stop the radicalization of young white males into murderous psychos?

How do we stop the radicalization of young white males into murderous psychos?

we impeach blogbfald ghjruntf

Have you noticed mass shootings have increased after orange hitler became prez? And they have all been white males. not a coincedence bud

America is finished

Ok half white whatever he wore maga hat on his insta. Thats a RED flag. Trump is making more peoole violent and radicalizing white people

white males shouldn't even be allowed to run for president tbh, only women and people of color are intelligent enough to run countries, see: Germany, Obama's America, Wakanda.

back to 4cuck

I'm not sure who is a bigger faggot, timpostor or real tim.

We could stop threatening to take all of their things, and their future.

I don't get this Holla Forumsbab pretending to be a liberal shit. Why do you do this?

I saw a documentary this week that showed how white males had ruined africa and that it used to be space age before then.

All cumskins must hang

Sakurako is a miracle of the universe.

Bow to me, mortal.

Why do all these nihilistic left-wingers with nothing to live for keep going on shooting sprees?

Wahhh wahhh brown people are fucking more white girls and working harder than me! Grow up kid

Not him

Not pretending. Believe it or not

Name one left wung mass spree shooter
Found the intellectual midget

that was a fake, this was his real account.

Far right nut

This is an excellent Holla Forums parody. You should be proud.

Every terrorist attack by spics and arabs was facilitated by leftists, also this spic was a registered democrat just like the batman shooter.

That fedora who shot up a church. I don't remember his name, because the media swept it under the rug as quickly as possible. Funny how that happens.

GRUHBAOD FRUIHBPF

didn't you make that exact same comment with the same exact images in another thread?

how do you stop radicalization? logic my friend use it.

There's no stopping the process of radicalization. Once an individual has tipped to either side of the scale they're on their way to the extremes. Your only hope is to kill them before they reach that point (martyrdom) or lock them the fuck up.