Icey

Hello fellow dipshits. Today I came here to shill random ass indie game. For free.
It is called Icey and it plays like a mix of Odin Sphere and Muramasa with a bit of Metal Gear Rising.
It doesn't have overly complex progression system or any non-combat mechanics, but combat itself is incredibly good, fast, precise and in-depth.
Story is something-something post-apocalyptic anime nonsense, but who gives a shit about a story?

tl;dr It's a good action game, play it fuckers.
Magnet:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:NBBMGUZDSLCJDT4JBWQIWVORLSC5PSE5

store.steampowered.com/app/553640/

Looks like a mix of shit, piss and half-digested corn to me.

Can you go a bit in-depth on your critique?

totalasscancer said it was good so I hate it

I'll pass little ms shill, 2d side scrolling beat'um up aren't for me

visuals aren't bad, but the combat looks janky as fuck. camera seems to track enemies instead of the player too, might wanna fix that op. sage for shill thread.

game looks cute. unfortunately I think it has too little depth to keep me interested. I wishlisted it anyway when it came out. I will pick it up for half price or so because I'm a buyfag.

its like eating a piece of shit in hell

Video doesn't do it justice, but whatever, suit yourselves. It's not my loss.

Looks nice. Thanks for the magnet.

yah thanks. I'll grab it and see if I actually do want it. I might pick it up when I get paid on tuesday if it's fun

I'll pirate it

I meant to write that I already pirated it

On top of all those issues, I also noticed a lot of unnecessary flashes that turn 1/3 or more of the screen into a blind spot and entire screen black outs during that one special attack. The player always needs to know exactly where he and any enemies are at all times in action games, so both of those issues are completely unacceptable.

user you just put 9 images together in that pattern

If you want to set lots of traps, then play the Deception series.

That game description on the store page really makes it look terribly pretentious.

We should rename this board

Not bad for Chinese devs. I thought all they could make were bootlegs.

Or is it?

It's probably full of malware.

Pretty decent for a chingchong unoriginal game

im going to pirate for the sole purpose of stealing a copy

I completed the main story, if you can call it that, last night. It has a few interesting meta-narrative moments, but mechanically it's not very compelling. The game sports a very low variety of enemies and if you're playing the launch version like I did then dashing, when you get the upgrade to do so infinitely, is simply broken. Besides that it's simply a lot of narrated nonsense.

Best description of a game this year.

okay

Thanks OP I saw this in another thread, but user didn't have a magnet, and I no one in the share thread posted one to my knowledge.

What a coincidence, I also have the urge to take a shit in a public place. Want to be potty buddies?

Wouldn't it make more sense just to shit over the edge of the boat?

is this hachune miku?

Okay what the fuck is this?

what the fuck