So...

So, some Modder called Kaldaien just rage quit modding because a bunch of guys on the Steam Forum for Tales of Berseria were promising to boycott the game for censorship and/or Denuvo. He apparently tried to tell the angry mob that they were just being silly and got butthurt when people called him out on his bullshit. So someone else is probably going to have to fix Bamco's bullshit.

With that out of the way…Tales of Berseria, scale of 1-10, what level of Shota/Onee-san lewd are we looking at here?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Tales-Xillia-2-PlayStation-3/dp/B00JFOVBPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shit. At least post a Tales husbando.

Wtf, why are people like this.

Seriously, I got looked at funny for telling somebody that gameplay was more important than graphics.

Who? What did he do? I bet some furshit for skyrim.

I personally can't understand how anyone can defend Denuvo. This round of Censorship was apparently because of Germany being assholes, so I can at least understand Bamco being in a difficult position. Still bullshit, but more Germany's fault rather then theirs.

He did a bunch of the resolution and FPS fixes for the other Tales games, Tales of Zestria and what not. Also

You mean /ss/

Eh, she's more Teen then Ara-ara though. But basically.

This is what happens when you harass software engineers. No cake for you.

It's still /ss/

and yeah this game has piqued my interested now

Software engineers don't get to tell customers what is and isn't okay for them to buy. If I don't wanna support Denuvo, that's my right as a customer. If he wants to whine about that, that's on him. Taking his ball and going home because people dare disagree is just sad.

That's Hope, you silly. I don't blame you for forgetting, but the straight shota shenanigans were the best thing about FFXIII. Why didn't they fuck when Hope became an adult?

He doesn't work for you.

Never said he did. My comment is more that he went 'wah, people are disagreeing with me! How dare the not buy a product because it has Denuvo! So Selfish! I'm leaving PC Gaming!'

That's SJW safe space level shit. If he's going to be so painfully thin skinned, eh. Fuck him.

Or anyone if he throws a bitch fit at the expense of his superiors. 90% of software engineers and programmers need to be lined up and shot for being so fucking insufferable.

Where's that screenshot of those kids in the steam group boycotting some battlefield/cowwadooty for no dedicated servers…

Someone else will step up to the plate and do them, what about that other modder Durante?

if anyone needed more proof that the vast majority of modders for modern games are unpaid interns being forced to do it then here you go.

Who cares, really? He's not the only modder in the world. Someone will probably step in and revert Bamco's shit.
Ratings boards are fucking stupid. The original JP scene doesn't show the moment the sword is stabbed through, it only shows the aftermath and it's all in shadow like LIMBO.
Yet the censored version clearly shows the moment of impact of the magical 'X' and honestly looks even more edgy. All in all, the censored scene looks a lot more elaborate and painful. But this latter version is A-OK for a 16 rating while the original isn't? Fucking PEGI, they can't think straight.
Regardless, it's bullshit censorship due to muh ratings again. Fuck this shit.

I still blame Bamco. They can just go for a PEGI16 rating instead of a PEGI12. Problem solved.

Apparently, stabbing Laphicet was grounds for a PEGI 18. I call bullshit, but sadly there is no proper channel to account for honesty between the publishers and ratings boards.
I was having my doubts about USK since Germany is always in favor of fucking shit up with ratings… It has a 12 rating according to the site.

This means it was PEGI and not USK, since Bamco EU mentioned 'muh 16 rating we wanted to keep'. The Berseria trailers all had the PEGI SIXTEEN opening… so yeah -thanks a lot, PEGI.

Man, ratings are really fucking bullshit. Speaking of which, Gal Gun DP has a USK 16 rating… I wasn't expecting that. Hell, USK seems to have more common sense in general compared to PEGI (unless it's about blood or Nazis).

Because Lightning's vagingo belongs to Toriyama.

What problem did Germany have with the game? Did they get mad because the main heroine wasn't raped by muslims?

Lei wulong is the only reason i even got into tekken.

HOW THE FUCK IS AKUMA IN THE GAME BUT NOT LEI WULONG

That's a really fucking sad way to reach out to customers. Total cucks.

Muh di-
Just fuck my shit up fam

Here's the weird thing: why buy a game to make a tiny profit to sell in your store if you think you'll just have to cut the prices down to get rid of the game to buy the next group of games to sell in your store that you will just have to cut the prices down on to get rid of again?

I guess this is why best buy and target don't stock weeb games. But if this is far less an issue for amazon, then I don't see why they'd need to drop the prices

I'm doubting that it was Germany this time. All Tales games got 12 ratings from USK.
Even Xillia 2, which got a CERO C instead of the usual CERO B that Tales games (including Berseria) get… amazon.de/Tales-Xillia-2-PlayStation-3/dp/B00JFOVBPU

Bamco EU mentioned that they didn't want to get age-gates on sites and get reduced marketing power (this applies to 18+ ratings), and that they wanted to keep the 16 rating. Maybe with Laphi's stab USK would've gone for a 16, but then all this wouldn't make sense - and considering the edginess of Xillia 2 still got an USK 12 rating out of them, I'd say Germany is innocent this time.

It's all about PEGI - all material that promotes Berseria mentions the 16 rating that Bamco 'fought' so hard for.

Also, I still don't understand the deal behind DB Fusions' sword censorship. Link uses a fucking sword too and that is OK for Nintendo, so what gives? Was it really just Bamco EU fucking up again?

The guy that made GeDoSaTo is still around isn't he? he did some fixes for many of those games. don't need that faggot Kaldain or whatever his name was

More unique items that don't use the same skin as the default item. Just a little pet peeve for my autism

Adding a bit, checking more ratings at USK and their descriptions, they do make more sense that PEGI - violence such as swords and war in clearly fantasy-based settings are good for 12 (or 16 ratings if very bloody).
God Eater? 12.
Naruto? 12
Sword art online? 12 too.
Dark Souls? That's a 16. It's more realistic, yet still fantasy, violence.

It's safe to say that Laphicet's stabbing from the JP version wouldn't have raised it to USK 16.

What really ramps up the USK ratings is violence in realistic settings - something like SWAT operations, real police on a realistic world setting, and so on. Very lewd situations (Gal Gun) also qualify for a 16.

1. Floating Islands
2. Snow levels
3. Tropical levels
4. Volcano levels
5. Swamps
6. Sewers

In that order from best to worst.

This is not how it works

Who?

fuck off no-one played you

Perhaps so. Ratings are inherently bullshit.

Speaking of which… Persona 3 has a USK 12 rating. Now that is interesting

All in all, I don't mind the new scene itself - it still looks pretty painful - but from what I've read, later scenes in the game make callbacks to the stabbing in the form of Velvet's actions. So either a) the scenes will now make no sense in the context or b) the scenes will feature Holy Lance-ish artes as well. I'm guessing the former since Bamco said 'no other scenes' are modified.
If they switched to a black screen or omitted Laphicet's sacrifice altogether it would've been a thousand times worse, but in the end it's still bullshit censorship.

Guy who fixed the honestly terrible Symphonia PC port and also made fixes for Zestiria PC as well. But he's not going to be the only Tales PC modder in the world - someone will show up regardless.

DPS =/= burst
I was there when you guys tried to MVP, you lost Orc Hero 5 times in one fucking day to pinoy asura squads.

No breasts

I loved playing WoT but couldn't stand having to grind in fucking garbage tanks I hated to get to tanks I actually wanted.

"Oh you want to use this tier 7 medium tank? Grind in these 3 tank destroyers that move 1km per year first"

I like everything from 2 to 8 with 6-8 being the best.

I liked 10 for one of the endings which I thought was pretty deep.

Oh fuck me you're right. Snow is the big blonde guy and that's Hope. Can't blame me, they all have boring, generic names.

Hope is a whiny cunt throughout FFXIII but he stops being a cunt in FFXIII-2 and that's much better. Everything's much better in FFXIII-2, don't know why.

Wasn't he that autistic faggot with shit taste that defended DRM for Tales of Zestria?

Based on his reaction to this I wouldn't doubt that.

He seems to have a pretty strong hard on for anti-piracy shilling, yea. I actually buy my games, but I refuse to put up with shit like Denuvo. He apparently thinks that's 'unreasonable', 'paranoid' and 'entitled'.

What a tool…

Fucking Steam forums users should be shot.

His arguments were pretty terrible. 'Take Denuvo, or they'll just use something worse!', 'You don't understand Denuvo like I do, it doesn't so anything at all', 'You're all to entitled, you should be more like console gamers'.

Honestly, if he wasn't so butthurt, I'd have sworn he was a troll.

You're telling me that someone who fixes a devs shitty port for free is a blind fanboy of said dev? What a shocker.

A LOT of SJWeebs seem to be outing themselves ever since early 2015 and unfortunately quite a few of those tend to end up being community developers with a lot of pull. If he's truly gone then it can only be a good thing though. Anyway, Berseria's confirmed to have Denuvo then? Well fuck, guess I'll buy it used on console.

I don't know what level of lewd it's at, but it certainly looks miles better than Zestiria in every possible way from what I've seen. I'm hoping it ends up even half as decent as Vesperia. I'm loving that cast and the music is decent enough compared to the past few entries.

how about bamco fixes the fucking game themselves

even if he could mod the Berseria he would have to crack Denuvo first anyway so what's the fucking problem. seems like he used this excuse to not tell people to pirate the game so it can be fixed

wew

I swear to god modders are the most uppity dramawhores

Not confirmed yet, people were just saying if it had it, they wouldn't buy it. Then rage.

they're literally calling him Phil Fish in the forums

what a faggot

I only ever played one tales game but this is a tiny win for gaming as a whole. These cucks never keep their word and he will come crawling back though

Alright, I'll wait it out. Doubt I'll end up playing it on release day anyway, but either way I'm not giving Scamco my money on this one.