Lena Dunham Undergoes Total Hysterectomy In Ongoing Endometriosis Battle

Lena Dunham Undergoes Total Hysterectomy In Ongoing Endometriosis Battle

Following years of chronic pain and numerous surgeries, Lena Dunham says she has undergone a total hysterectomy in the hopes of finally ending her years-long struggle with endometriosis.

Dunham has spoken openly in the past about her experiences with endometriosis — which occurs when endometrial tissue, which normally lines the inside of the uterus, grows in and on other organs. She shared the news of her hysterectomy in the March 2018 edition of Vogue. The Endometriosis Foundation of America published excerpts of the article on its website Tuesday.

The 31-year-old “Girls” creator said she’d made the difficult decision to undergo the hysterectomy, which involves the removal of the uterus and cervix, following “years of complex surgeries measuring in the double digits” and alternative treatments including pelvic floor therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture and yoga.

Dunham said her surgeons found several other issues with her reproductive organs while they were performing the procedure.

“In addition to endometrial disease, an odd hump-like protrusion and a septum running down the middle, I have retrograde bleeding, a.k.a. my period running in reverse so that my stomach is full of blood,” Dunham said. “My ovary has settled in on the muscles around the sacral nerves in my back that allow us to walk. Let’s please not even talk about my uterine lining. The only beautiful detail is that the organ — which is meant to be shaped like a light bulb — was shaped like a heart.”

Dunham has been hospitalized multiple times in recent years for endometriosis. Last April, she said she was “endometriosis-free” after undergoing surgery to move her ovaries away from her rectal wall. Weeks later, however, she suffered complications from the procedure and had to be rushed to the hospital following a red carpet appearance at the 2017 Met Gala.

Warning: doesn't actually cure hysteria.

Thank god their disgusting line ended. Also reminder that her parents are degenerate artists who were most likely swingers and either passed their kids around or accepted people in their social sphere took advantage of them.

So can we affirm that no one in her bloodline will be reproducing? This would be a great valentine's day gift if true.

To be fair they had to remove it, was full of pebbles.

Lmao tbh

Why is this actual news? What kind of sociopath shares their story of reproductive surgeries with people?

The same kind of sociopath that shares stories of shoving pebbles in their sisters' vagina

I am so glad that she is very, very sterile now.

Lena Dunham got out of bed frazzeled. She'd been out late the night before, and she'd fallen asleep in her Oscar De La Renta Vinyl Cow Enclosure, which Lena was sure had been the hit outfit of the gala she'd attended. "Ack!" she said, exactly like Cathy, as she got out of bed, revealing her fat buttocks.

The windows outside her Park Slope Brownstone were lit brightly, but it wasn't daylight yet. It took Lena a squinty second to figure out what was going on. Outside, hovering over the street, was the world famous Fantasticar, driven by Reed Richards himself!

"Mr. Fantastic!" Lena squealed, using the superhero's public name.

"No need for formality, Lena," said Dr. Richards, his expression grave. "There's trouble at the Baxter building!"

The pod of the Fantasticar usual occupied by Ben Grimm, the ever lovin' blue-eyed thing, was empty. Lena made it work, but the Cow Enclosure made it a tight fit.

"I need you to shove Ben in a giant little girl's vagina," screamed Reed, as the open-canopied hovercraft blasted across the East river. "If we don't stuff some rocks into the pussy of Brutax the Strong, Wyatt Wingfoot will be lost forever in the Negative Zone!!"

Lena prepared herself for the task ahead, the stinging November air erasing all remaining hints of drowsiness. "Don't worry, Doctor Richards," she screamed. "It may have been a few years – but I'm still the best."

The sister is only a dyke, she could probably use IVF or something.

A turkey baster.

She looks much better with long hair.

fuckoff, femanon

JUST

Criminally ignored shitpost.

Her sister hates kids.

Anyone said Hysteria?

Good. Serves the sister-molesting turbocunt right.
What the fucking fuck? Is she even human?

Marvel needs to hire this guy.

Now this dyke can fuck as much bbc as she wants.

is this oc?

There is a God after all

Her tattoo looks like vacuous veins.

I would not put it past Dunham to force her lesbian sister to become a surrogate to be impregnated by Dunham's retarded-looking boyfriend.

yeah preview for the next issue of dagger magazine

That's her boyfriend!? Wow! Liberalism really does turns women masculine and men feminine!

And thus another piece of wet garbage made by the Obama years is rendered unable to propagate.

Ashekenazi Jews have the lowest amount of sexual dimorphism of any ethnicity (the KANGZ have manlier women tho AFAIK)

So this is why she celebrates abortion so much? Because she can't have kids? It's always like this with the jews and the things they do.

lol

She only got hysterectomy, so she still has ovaries. All she needs is to have some of her egg cells harvested and then find a surrogate mother. Pan-hysterectomy is when they remove ovaries as well, and even then she could just have egg cells frozen and implanted in a surrogate if she wants to have a kid.

Considering every human I've ever met didn't have any sort of connections between their stomachs and their vajoopers, I'd imagine not.

also the same sociopath who wormed her way into getting a tv show about her being a dumb slut who has to get naked ever other scene

But what about their titanic tits and Romanian thighs?

it's almost as if she needs to be burned to nothing for us to be sure