Sup Holla Forums, I'm writing a movie about a really big dog, and its adorable. Little kids would probably love it...

Sup Holla Forums, I'm writing a movie about a really big dog, and its adorable. Little kids would probably love it. Give me some ideas about what scenarios and scenes might go in a movie. When I'm talking big dog, I'm talking, like, giant. The size of your entire height. Also it would look like a malamute.

It gets killed in the end and it's sad

Doggo play fetch with entire tree, send me my royalties faggot.

Name the dog Clifford.

No.

Dog is God

That's a big dog.

The dog has the genetic memory of its ancestors, who served the Australians in Vietnam. It attacks and attempts to kill anyone who doesn't speak English.

UUUU

Dog rapes the childs mother and sends the father to live in his old doghouse which becomes his cuckshed.

Uh. I did not ask for these manlet feels today OP.

the dog finds out that there is a plot to subvert, undermine, and destroy it's doggy heritage by making all dogs into mutts. The plot is carried out by middle-eastern rats who are jealous of the dog's size, strength, and accomplishments

This would be an excellent film.

Thing disappear and everyone is looking for it, until the dog moves and it's revealed it was under it. Possibly chewed a lot.
Doggo is lovable but also cunning, he will wait until you open him the way to sprint and steal some shoe.
If you accidentally step on the dog and hurt it, you can pet him and he'll be happy again, but also bite you a little bit for reprisal.
Dog is afraid of random objects like trash bags, umbrellas and his own bowl of water, if he causes it to move accidentally.
Doggo barks at your kid's invisible friend, which is actually a demon.

Does your script have any cute girls in it? If so, make sure that at some point the dog knocks them over and lies down on them. It'll be really funny to see her struggle to push the dog off but then realize it feels nice. And of course the dog would slobber all over her face.

also the knotting scene with her as well

That gives me an idea user:

Woman plots to gets revenge on manlet husband for some indiscretion. She buys the biggest dog at the store and trains it to be agressive toward husband. She feels safe and powerful and starts wearing the trousers and making all the rules. The dog becomes protective over the wife and growls whenever he gets near. Halfway through the film, the twist is she begins to realise she is actually attracted to the massive dog because size matters. There's a comical scene where the dog eats his heel lifts and platform shoes. Massive argument ensues and husband ends up sleeping in the guest bedroom while doggo is in the master bedroom. Film ends with wife on all fours with a collar on, the implication being she is about to be mounted. Camera pans round to her face and she says "When will they ever learn?"

What do you think user? Did this ease your concerns about your height?

I donno, it's 2018, you really can't get away with pussing out with implications. If you get really graphic, then your film will have a much stronger impact, since the audience will be forced to see the results of the main characters actions.

WOOFED.com

for you

Make it so OP

fuck off mr

BIG