Black Panther fucking sucks

The movie is just fucking generic. I went to go see it expecting leftist propoganda up the ass, but besides one line (something like "my ancestors knew it was better to die than to live in bondage") it's just not there. The guys who wrote it are white, so it's just another Capeshit with Africa and "muh ancestors" thrown in. I mean, the action was decent enough but the fucking story was like Lion King set in fucking Naboo. Don't even bother watching, the cinema I went to was practically empty; they didn't even clean the place (luckily some cunt complained so we all got free tickets - British suck at capitalism) and no one laughed at any of the fucking jokes.

Cuck.

fair points.
I did pay for it. To take my mother. She's a sucker for capeshit because she likes Hugh Jackman (no he's not in this one, fuck knows whats wrong with her)

Lol. Why did they choose to live in bondage then? Nothing stopping them running away and potentially getting shot, if that's how they feel. In fact, wasn't it actually common for escaped slaves to return to their masters, realising it was an easier life?

Your mother has to go. You know what to do.

honestly I just kind of accepted it, they need to make it at least a little bit political or the 22 year old gender study vegans would get mad

give it a few years fam

Is the humor in the film like the humor in most MCU movies?

post cam or gtfo

It's just b-tier capeshit by marvel, what else do you expect? At most you will find it 'fun', the same way an industrial sugar snack is 'tasty'. The only selling point of the operation is that the actors are blacks.

Fucking racist.

Racism is cool.

hot

>

You can want to do it all day long. Just don't actually do it.

worse. the normies didnt even laugh

fucking hawt tbqfh fam

Wow thanks for the great advice user. Feel like I just dodged a bullet.

yes

Zerosugar, redeem yourself and ban faggots like this. It’s the only way to wash away the sin of putting your dick in one of their mouths.

cam or gtfo

because out of all the absolute shite that's being posted here, me saying 'this film sucks' is the worst.

a lot of know this with out seeing it yet. is the CGI as bad as civil war?

What's so bad about Civil War's CG? Never watched it.

holy fuck the (((final showdown))) is straight up terrible. words cant really explain.

its pretty bad, his suit like forms around him like its fucking Morphing time.

yeah i didn't get it. the trains stabilise vibranium which makes it disappear? also rhinos and gorilla men.

I just want a chance to see true African Kino like embed related on the big screen one day. The people of Wakaliwood are real life African heroes as they actually help their third-world country be less of a shithole with their movies and ethics. I'm sick of hearing about what ultimately another lousy money-grubbing Marvel movie, but with more melanin.

what a slogan!

kys and your mother, my nigger.

I fully expected it to be average. 5/10. 2-1/2 stars, completely meh. Turns out it is. No surprise there. They created a forgettable movie, so the only way to make sure it has any impact or chance or making up some boxoffice cash, was to create a giant shitstorm around it. No one even wants to talk about the movie. Just the fact that BLACKed Panther is revolutionary for existing.

I suppose it's kind of poetic that all the people hyping it up only get rewarded by seeing a thoroughly mediocre movie that will be memed for months to come when people notice the scene that involves a man dressed like a monkey hooting and screeching at a white man to shut him up.

Kill yourself.

That's not what IMDB says.

No shit slowpoke