Are you ready for some fucking Starkino?

Are you ready for some fucking Starkino?

Star Trek? Stargate? Starship Troopers? Starsky and Hutch?

Starkino = Star Wars kino

Or other assorted non franchise star kino

Impossible.

I want the Starship Troopers remake to realize that the book is 98% politics, 1.9% grills, and 0.1% vague theoretical military science fiction veneer about space ship power armored paratroopers nuking the shit out of communist allegories.
It's going to suck and it won't hold a candle to the Verhoeven one, my favorite guilty pleasure movie.

I'm not really ready for Lucas to come back yet tbh. But I am ready for a nigger and kebab free Greater Eurasia.

The Americans are going to begin to replace the m16 battle rifle in the next 2 or 3 years as well. I forget what with.

I think Starship Troopers might be the movie that most deserves a remake, but is least likely to get a good one.
Back in the 90's it couldn't be done without the movie sneering at the source material, and we've come a long way since the 90's.

I heard britbongistan is looking to replace their entire army with muslims, women and queers.

LOL

this film was a fucking disaster, the only reason heads aren't rolling yet is because they're waiting for home video sales to end

(((Hollywood))) still sneers at the source material. Civic virtue? Earning suffrage? It makes me all kinds of sad that the best moving picture version besides the Verhoeven movie is the knockoff ova. The cg cartoon is okay.

You'd still need to uncuck the novel, remove women from service and make sure that all filthy minorities have been exterminated in the war.

I think the best adaptation might be this fan made audiobook I found on Youtube.

Women are exclusively pilots in the novel.

Doesn't matter. They're inferior pilots IRL too and Heinlein's reasoning was fucking bullshit. Might as well put midgets in charge of the fleet according to his logic.

Make no mistake, Heinlein was a cuck, likely a literal one considering just how many stories he wrote featuring a redhead (just like his wife) in an open relationship.

I was surprised how different the anime was than the movie. I'm guessing that's closer to how the book was and not the GI Joe shit we got in the film? It was like the late 40s/early 50s US culture got more and more high tech and idealized with post war and classic american virtue instead of early 2000s machismo football locker room dog and pony show.

The movie wasn't even supposed to be related to Starship Troopers, that came much later in the development process. Verhoeven didn't even finish reading the book because he thought it was boring.

And yes, it's 50s American values, only with muh egalitarianism, muh anti-racism and filthy gender equality bolted on top.

It's also set in a society where all criminals are violently disciplined or executed. It's hard to argue that a lot of the problems we associate with race wouldn't work themselves out in this system.

Fence shitters never change.

If you kill the majority who do all of this shit, then yes. I know it's not cool to say it here, but there are a minority of good blacks today, and if they were the only ones alive, there'd be no need for racism.

Eugenics is underrated tbh.

What you call "good blacks" are just niggers that haven't chimped out yet, and they will eventually all chimp out. A nigger is a nigger you stupid, naive cuck.

Almost like there's no cost for chimping out in our society. They rarely even get detained for it.

They're still dumb, and remember ever black could have children that are niggers. Get rid of all of them and we have less stupids dragging us down and fewer chances of chimpary.

Hence why you need to lynch and whip niggers. Nothing but violence works on them. Why bother trying to fix the unfixable when you can just wipe them out?

What purpose is there to keep the nigger race in existence? Your own misplaced guilt?

Read the book, man. They literally whip people in public for petty crime.

So are we killing black people or dumb people here?

Again, that's not going to fix niggers, merely delay the chimping out for a while until more whippings and lynchings are necessary, and you would need to keep doing this shit for eternity.

Just gas the niggers and solve the problem once and for all.

Why not both?

Not a single one of my normalfag friends gives a flying fuck about SW anymore.

Because muh based hwhite race.

Most leftists are white. I wouldn't think about shooting them in the head. Some people simply need to die.

Apologize to Rian for delivering kino the masses couldn't handle like the prequels.

Clever girl, but it won't work here.

You just make your ironic retardation all the better

It's not even solely about violence, niggers in general are just detrimental to any society. They lower standards, they suck up welfare, they're fucking unpleasent to look at. Even leftists realize this deep down, because you will never find one of them living near a black ghetto. Nobody needs niggers and without white altruism they probably would have died out a long time ago.

You need to abandon the retarded American dumbed down racial thinking. There are many different kinds of niggers, some almost seem to be bred to be servile and unambitious slaves. Some are as dignified and moral as jews are not but they're quite rare. When you all mix them into the mongrel soup you've got in the US it's not strange that you get a horde of violent chimps. I think with time and effort you could breed some of the negroid subspecies into something grand, all you need is some racial hygiene.

Doesn't mean I think they belong outside of Africa though.

Brainlet detected.
Go strum a guitar in the middle of the street and sing hod Lucas raped your childhood and fistfucked your asshole.

The Last Jedi is better than the first 1 and a half hours of The Phantom Menace and all of Attack of the Clones.

Why should anyone waste all that time and energy on niggers? What is there to gain? Again, all you've got is your moralfagging.

We could oil drill the nigresses and murder the male infants exclusively in order to achieve something that comes close to what you're talking about.

Look at this dudeā€¦

Even if it is like 90% of them, it's not all of them. We've all encountered at least one black person in our lives that we kind of liked.

>>>/oven/

But why should we bother? I don't like niggers and I certainly don't want them around. Why in God's name should anyone spend countless resources in trying to fix the unfixable?

Well, just the practical aspect of it. There are a lot of black people in the world. You gonna kill all of them? How much will that cost? How long will it take? How many good white soldiers will die bringing this into reality?

No money at all. In fact, you save money by denying them humanitarian aid. They starve to death, and what famine and the ensuing civil wars don't get rid of, diseases will.

All that is left afterwards is roll in and gun down the few remaining walking skeletons.

Bullets cost money.

Niggers cost far more money.

In Africa? If we stop all aid, leave them to their own devices, and strengthen our borders, so they aren't all pouring into our countries?

Honestly I'd like to see a new black master race take over most of middle and southern Africa and bring order. The way I see it the current state of affairs benefits nobody except a few vested interests who want to keep the continent shit.

I like this plan.

You actually think faggotarian aid is supposed to help anyone?

I know you would, cuck.

It certainly helps niggers explode in numbers.

In Africa you moron. And by master race I mean literally a race of high IQ negroids who can make out a political class that brings peace and order. Whites are too kiked to perform that function these days, we can't even unfuck your own shit.
Exactly, it keeps their societies unstable and causes them to need more aid. Why do you think this is done?

You sure showed him that you aren't a raging cuckold.

This is why no one likes Holla Forums anymore.

#WeWuzWakanda

Holy shit, you actually are a bonafide cuck.

The only kind of society they can maintain is stone age tribal level, and even then they engage in genocide, cannibalism, genital mutilation and every other degeneracy known to man.

No, do go on. You're winning here.

Therefore we should let them organise into such a structure, by stopping all of our interference, and letting nature take it's course.

It's clear to everyone both of you are just desperate to keep Jamal's cock safely lodged in your mouths.

Or we can wipe them out and get rid of the problem for good.

They become high IQ advanced civilisation and harvest moon energy to power their peace and order machine?

You paying for that?

How much could wiping out a few hundred thousand tribal level niggers cost?

Hello, Holla Forums.

There are 1.216 billion in Africa.

I mean, after we starve them back to stone age tribal levels?

Keep going.

White soldiers are going to die performing this genocide. Is that worth it?

How many humans are killed by niggers yearly? Also, that would imply niggers can actually hit what they are aiming at.

Read up on Executive Outcome and how a mercenary unit made up of a few hundred guys routed a nigger army numbers in the tens of thousands.

Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. Well worth the sacrifice.

We're talking about marching into Africa here, not clearing up the people killing American and European citizens on their own streets.
Not an argument. People will die. It's inevitable in war. People died in the Zulu wars, when all they were up against was pointed sticks.

You're ridiculous, /trannypol/. It's not practically achievable.

Holla Forums needs to keep it on >>>Holla Forums

That's not what we are discussing.
If you had the button, why would you not press it? What is there to lose?

He kinda is tbh
t. black observer

Obviously, I'd fucking press it. Who wouldn't?

I think my argument is pretty consistent. Pressing a button and having a huge percentage of the people on Earth wink out of existence, at no cost to anyone, is very different to actually having to do this within the confines of reality.
You're also arguing with two people.

Cheers, mah negro

Probably by lions and hippos tbh.

The anime still misses the political side (i.e. the vast majority and only part that matters) of the book.

The book is about a volunteer, professional fighting force and how the only people who deserve to have a say or take part in the operations of a nation are those willing to sacrifice and put their lives on the line for the country (examples given are soldiers all the way down to lab rats for experimental drugs and living demolition dummies)

And cutting aid to Africa to starve them to death achieves the same result at no cost as well. Your move.

It doesn't achieve the same result, but I also think we should do exactly that.

YES

Of course I'd press it.

honestly if they stuck to the cgi movies they could have a seriously solid franchise. the traitor of mars is imo the second best.

He looks like Robert Englund's gay son