MODS PLEASE GET THE FUCKING BUI SPAM

MODS PLEASE GET THE FUCKING BUI SPAM
Now I understand why /furry/ crumbled.

More importantly, who's behind it? Both Holla Forums and Holla Forums is getting hit with it so that would mean that it's an outside attacker. Did the 4cucks finally find out what happened?

lol

I think he just wants paws to yiff, why don't you just erp with him

Why is he spamming here anyway? I'm guessing he may have just set a spam bot to the wrong board.

Welp I'll be on /k/ waiting for this to blow over.

GEE I FUCKING WONDER

Nice job standing by and watching it from /k/ then, nigger.

He's spamming all the boards now, it's happening on Holla Forums too.

My guess is he's hit some kind of butthurt event horizon.

>>>/k/
enjoy your bui.

WHAT THE FUCK HOT POCKETS

I'm gonna guess this Bui is a retarded faggot.

GET RID OF THE SPAM GOD DAMN IT

well, I feel honored to at least witness such an event.

It's some autist asshole called Bui.

We're uncertain of his motivations in specific, but his first two targets (/furry/ and /erp/) imply certain things.

Please be aware that the bot or script or whatever grabs posts from random 4chin boards and slaps them down here. Most automated culling scripts will thus be ineffective.

Holla Forums is moderately faster than the other boards, but it's still highly disruptive. Contact Mark immediately and get him talking to the other BOs asap, this is now hitting more than five boards and something must be done.

he's a furry that holds entire sites hostage when people tell him to fuck off.

Last I heard no one wanted to fuck his feet in /furry/'s Discord and got banned, so he spammed the board. Not sure why he's stepped it up or if it's a false flag from a third party.

You would be correct.

He is hitting /a/ too. Can't lie, watching those rulecucked autists lose their minds over this will probably be fun

THIS MEANS WAR

I WILL ERP WITH YOU BUI-KUN
*puts on my wizard hat and frog mask*

ID filtering will help but why not just IP ban where it's coming from?

Honestly this spamming feels more like a mugger trying to hold me up with a balloon.

You may laugh, but right now Holla Forums is getting spammed and /k/ isn't.

Fucking pathetic. Why is it so hard to fap to anthros that aren't shittily drawn and not being one of these spergs?

Fuck this furnigger, it's time to sign him up for six million spam newsletters until his email account is crippled.

ID filtering doesn't help. He's using a vpn

You'd have to ban the entire planet. He's behind 9000 proxies.

I'll enjoy watching the retard mods from here handwringing their way around this one.

If you haven't noticed, the posts have different IDs, so I imagine he's running an IP switching bot.

all the spam posts have different IDs

don't know, user. I really don't know.

I don't know. I thought /erp/s owner tried this.

…Oh shit, I gotta get to /tg/ and warn Chrow. This shit will ruin that board.

He is the main client of Hola! services. He has any kind of IPs to his disposition

that's about what it's like.
he can full on kill slower boards by sliding all the threads into meme hell.

he has a captcha service, literally pays chinks to solve captcha for him at lightspeed so his botspam gets through.

Right now, all the posts say "pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws"

Just block posts that say that phase. It'll stop it until he alters the spam messages.

Damn, that's some dedication for a furry who got snubbed by other furries.

I already posted in the meta thread. if you know any other way do it

Just more fuel to the fire why furries need to die.

It's hitting a lot of the 'major' boards, see >>>/sudo/10347

Bui is an impressive example of just how autistic and butthurt a single (barely) human being can be.

When even /furry/ hates your ass, you done fucked up, and hard.

Cerebus was good for a very short period of its complete publication.

The one thing that's undeniably good about it is the lettering.

Remember the time HW said Bui was great because he "showed ways to improve the site"?

What did he mean by this?

ADD A FILTER

Looks like /a/ already locked it down for the time being, manual captchas for every single post.

Life is good

FURSHITTERS ARE A MISTAKE. YIFF IN HELL, FURFAGS

Holla Forums has really shitty anti spam so it's wide open to this.

The only real solution is to tighten up the captcha.

IT'S RANDOM FUCKING POSTS FROM 4CHAN NO FILTER WOULD WORK

I remember when this happened another time with the thing about Pokemon feet so hotwheels introduced the 24 hour ip capatcha. Why isn't that stopping this autist?

I'm already sick of this shit.

well fuck, because last time we got stuck with 24-hour captchas. It was meant to be temporary and like half a year later it was officially stated to be permanent

There is one thing left to do

BREAKING NEWS

The spam posts no longer have that redtext of Bui begging strangers to ERP with him, so keep a sharper eye out.

/a/ will probably keep that as a permanent policy knowing them.

(you better believe i checked them)

Holy shit, I hate this faggot.

has bui ever been doxxed? any pcs of this faggot?

Fucking checked.

Don't forget the users worshiping the mods for being ever so caring.

Holla Forums is wide open to thousands of vpn, proxy IPs, even with IDs you can't filter it because it's using hundreds of different IPs.

It was meant to be permanent, having a site like this without captcha means it's wide open to spambots.

It's pretty obvious that leaving an identical phrase in each post makes it easy as hell to block, dunno why he'd make such an amateur mistake to begin with.

I sure hope Bui loves Jesus, because he's going to be getting a lot of him in the near future.

Good, let this shithole die already.

RIP pigfood

Can you say false flag?

You can as long as it keeps using the same phrase.

He stopped with the red text and phrase, and now it's just nonsensical.

he has. There's a name (he's a nip), but I don't have the image

the bots are spamming with the email now bro

If they ban proxies/VPNs I'm outta here, and it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of others left as well.

VPN is already illegal for us burgers, I've been going bare IP since rule 41 got passed.
Give zero fucks atm and plan on moving to nipland unless Trump decides Hitler was right all along here pretty soon.

4chan bans all vpn and proxies and it's by far the most popular image board, most people don't care.

They don't need to ban vpns to stop the spam anyway, they just need to make the captcha stronger.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox atTASlevels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. TheRPSmetagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Being put on a (((watch list))) and it being illegal are two different things.

are you retarded?

Literally just lock the entire site until this gets fixed.

Fucking barely, if you're on a watch list under this shit can hack you and manufacture conditions that would constitute a crime, conditions that you cannot prove were manufactured. Whole thing is a way of silencing dissidents.

Rule 41 look it up nigger.

4chan isn't really a good argument, it's just like reddit at this point. However, I think I know where you're coming from, but people should care. Anons are being naive if they think Jim isn't collecting IPs and passing them on.

Jim owns 2ch which is bigger than 4chan and 6 million times bigger than Holla Forums.

He doesn't care about your IP.

that's what he fucking wants tho

Wait a minute.
Maybe Bui is trying to get people to e-mail him so he can collect their IP addresses?
Isn't that a thing?

?????

OH GOD IT FOUND THE THREAD

Don't underestimate him!

He's playing softball right now because the spam is spread so thin across multiple boards. If he concentrates on a single board, he can post multiple posts in dozens of threads at once, adding up to hundreds per hour. I suspect he brought nearly the full weight of his botnet (and a bunch of Indians solving captchas at pennies per) onto a single thread on another board, at one point, and it was getting several posts PER SECOND. Hit 750 posts in like 10 minutes. If he wants to completely destroy a single board, he can and will do so, as happened to /furry/.

As I mentioned, captcha will only slow him down, and the strength of it is irrelevant because he's literally paying third-world humans to solve them. Banning the hundreds of IPs the bots are using will only slow him down. The only solution that has been found (and is already being implemented on some smaller boards) is an IP whitelist. The BO here will have to talk to someone about how that works.

/furry/ has been hit non stop for the last weeks and people said "good riddance", but of course the spam would catch up to the rest of the boards eventually, there's just too much butthurt going on here for one board to contain it

I've been counting like 20 thousand matches online, and this is the first time I read something that stupid.

New Super mario 3D world was shown on switch. Don't act like it won't compeltely overshadow and make 3D world a pointless investment.