Should I play vanilla Oblivion,or should I wait until skyblivion?

Should I play vanilla Oblivion,or should I wait until skyblivion?

I've played Vanilla Oblivion before but All I've really done was dick around & never really played it.

Just mod the shit out of it with all the best mods and play it.

As far as I'm aware even Skywind still isn't finished

Play it with OOO and texture mods.

Just play daggerfall, faggot.

Just play vanilla game, and don't fuck around nigger

It should be punishable by law that people can only play Elder Scrolls games with the unofficial patches. Even then Oblivion is one of those games where a UI mod feels like a patch. And to further complicate things, Oblivion has bizarre problems like how ability to select the exact quantity from a stack of items is something that has to be modded in.

This is a bad thread.

You shouldn't play bethesda garbage at all.

Play Frog Fractions instead.

OP, they're not committing full development resources on Skyblivion until at least Skywind is finished, and we all know how that project's slogging along. I'd wager they might even drop any plans for it since Skywind could easily take them close to the TES6 release and they'd want to shift all future projects into that game.

Last I checked, all they've got is a skeleton crew doing preliminary porting. In the end, you're not going to see that much benefit anyway from an Oblivion port to the Skyrim engine aside from character models.

TODD IS OVER 6 FEET TALL, ANYTHING WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A SHOP!

You could always play Morroblivion

For what purpose?

Why play oblivion in the first place?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

Now there's something I haven't seen in awhile

not an argument. The concept still exist user, so claiming evil doesnt exist because we "made it up" is retarded, when we just gave a name to something.

Venezuela used to be good before 2000 or so. We had a decent economy thanks to the oil prices, then we fucked that up, even though we have plenty of oil fields.

put this on /an/'s banner pronto.

dont forget the hushpuppies and propane very important plot device

the fuck is it??

I'd call your mom an "open-legs" game.

So he can somewhat cure his disability?

Oblivion is the wackiest fucking game to install mods on. It's impossible to fucking tell what mods crash the game, which ones are incompatible with each other, and after you install some mods it'll permanently crash the fucking game until you just end up reinstalling the damn thing.

So if you want to play it, just install DarkUI and a few other things or else you're risking an hour long headache.

No, you're a retard and so are the guys behind Skyblivion and Skywind and all that shit.

You're talking to a bot.