Threads about TLG are getting censored and deleted on 4chan

Threads about TLG are getting censored and deleted on 4chan.

How is it? I heard it suffers from bad graphics, FPS, and the beast simply not doing what you want, but the story and puzzles are great.

That bad huh?

For a board that prides itself on not being halfchan, you sure do browse that website a whole lot.

It was so shit Dunky made a video about it.

Why?
It's a game, isn't it? Has the console war shitposting got this bad?

:^)

What did they expect?

There is usually more traffic. I got on 8 more than 4 though, except I do go to 4/vg/.

8 years of dev work to provide something halfway decent?

I haven't played it, but what I've seen of gameplay that seems to be on the money.

i think it s just a funny game to watch as long as you do not play it .
sometime you just want to see other kill themself due to a shitty game

Yeah I watched it, the most annoying thing about the game it looks like is the autistic child tapping his feet everywhere having a spergfit

You have to be a moron to expect any game that was in development hell to come out even remotely good. And as an extension you have to be a moron to expect any modern AAA game to come out even remotely good or not pozzed to hell and back with microtransactions/dlc/passes/etc..

I wouldn't really call Team ICO AAA

It's still no reason to ban discussion of it.

how

Usually sub 30 even on PS4 Pro

what? why?

You can try reddit, it'll be a lot more your speed. There's less cucks and more normalfags but I'm sure you'll still fit right in

My point still stands that it was naive to think that tlg would come out good.

I dunno, they get deleted and every response is blatant sony fanboyism and shitposting and saging, asking for discussion on the game goes nowhere.

No thanks

I didn't but you'd think at least the core mechanic would remotely work.

Looks fun I guess. I'm still not going to get a gook box though unless kojima's new movie is great

It's nice that you can pet Trico. I haven't done a lot yet. I have experienced frame rate drops.

was watching youtube, paused and checked Holla Forums.

this can't be a coincidence

Kojima's movie and Bloodborne are the only reason I'd put money down for a remaster station 4

Why does the dog eat you? I thought they were friends.

All I know is that my local store has two bundles of this game plus ps4 in stock, while they generally only have one bundle for a given game. It'll be interesting to keep track of how long they'll take to sell.

I dont know if it changes over the course of the game but in Dunkeys video he got eaten and clawed and blatantly killed by doggo a lot

How about you kill yourself cuckchan faggot

No

For what possible reason?

Probably the same reason they let Jamal fuck their girlfriends

Sony paychecks. Every thread just goes

"FUCK OFF MICROSHIT LMAO FANBOY"
"XBOT MAD NO PS4"
"SAGE JUST FUCK ME UP"

etc

4chan does it for free.

REMOVE CROSSPOSTERS

Halfchan Holla Forums is generally higher quality than Holla Forums Holla Forums nowadays fyi

I sure can believe that from a crossposter

Back to 4am

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Back to cuckchan 4am
Even at its worse 8/v/ is still 100x better then cuck/v/

My point taken

If you played Ico you know what to expect – TLG is more or less the same premise on a larger scale, and with the roles of leader/follower blurred a little more.

Like Ico the controls are not so great, the scope of what you actually do is very limited and the plot is spartan to say the least. The graphics also chug pretty frequently.

Still, it's certainly a unique experience – whether you look past the obvious flaws or not is up to you.

oh shit here comes the Bui spam

Where are the hotpockets when you fucking need them.

wew

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
fuck my memory, last additions.

So it's so shit that even shiling FOR it has to be subdued?

I guess the mods know what kind of shitshow it will inevitably turn into so they preemptively silence it.

Any chance of the other Overwatch weapons? Soldiers rifle or Tracer's pistols would be cool.

You won't succeed.

4chan's threads look better

L O L

I want to see neofags reactions, but I just can't bring myself to go there

More like especially on the PS4 pro

piece of shit runs worse

Bullshit, I bet I can't call anyone a filthy disgusting kike nigger without getting banned over there, can I?

do people find video game dunkey funny

Marketers like cuckchan more because it makes their job easier. It's very easy to see that just based on this thread alone.

no really do people find him funny at all

Who?

Some of his shit is pretty good. Some.

i found this quite funny.
i dont care if it s only a one time thing due to the game or not.

He's someone who made a living out of saying dumb shit into a microphone while playing shitty games like LoL. No point to believe he was smart or clever at all.

It's one thing to dislike Trump, but another entirely to label millions of voters "complete fucking dumbasses" for voting for him.

It's effectively signalling to the world that not only is he an aggressively under-educated cretin who believes everything the media tells him, but also that he's an pretentious cunt who thinks he's better than everyone.

That's a fairly stupid question to ask. It's almost like asking if people think Will Ferrell is funny. Regardless of whether you think he is or not, you know that a statistically relevant amount of people find him funny.

why is the question stupid? Because you find him funny and feel you are going to be targeted as an out group? I have friends who watch him but none of his content is interesting, creative, or funny. It's all very similar and very one-note. His fans are almost as shitty as filthy franks too.

No, it's a stupid question because it's entirely disingenuous. You know full well that people find him funny. That's the point I was making.

No one over 10 does.

I don't think he's shoving his religious/political views in his videos though

I'm a bitter PS3 owner who bought the console hoping to maybe get to play this game at one point
But since $ony jewed me i said fuck ti and started to watch a Playthrough
Thebeast is dumb and slow at times, the character looks like he moves clumsy but the control looks tight and it certainly reminds me of the way ICO and SOTC MCs mooved
There are some shitty camera and clipping issues, but nothing you wouldn't expect from these debs if you played their previous games

the Puzzles look simple for me so far but i am Point and click adventure fag the real point and click not that shit Telltales is trying to pass as point and click now a days so any puzzle easyer than the Piano in SIlent Hill 1 or the Shakespire books in 3 hard mode will look simple for me

SO WHO DIES, THE CHILD OR THE BEAST?

WTF, bravo I guess.

Also, what's wrong with the kid? Why is he autistic? Why do I have to play as an asperger kid? Are autistic children the target demographic or what?

neither

seeing as youre so turned off i would assume that isnt the case.

Didn't he do a video making fun of Trump

I personally think of him as a less funny JonTron.

And yes, JonTron is funny. It's just that these days he's funniest when he devastates people's asses by interviewing with Breitbart

Yes, although it was the shitty game that was doing most of it.

Is TLG it worth $99.95?

Hating and bad mouthing people for ridiculously petty reasons is a time honored tradition on second rate mongolian tapestry boards tbh

Truly a faggot.

also take into account the threads on 4chan are new while the threads on 8/v/ are the same generals repeated every day for years.

The game can't live up to the 10 year hype, ICO and SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS weren't really that great either.

no because you can find it anywhere for cheaper.

He's probably australasian.

I find that very hard to believe.

A dangerous class to roll

Do not forget the poison grass, the hoop snakes, the necrotic spiders under toilet seats and vicious kangaroo rape.

I count the XP multiplier as a positive.

You have forgotten the emus.

Let's not mention the emus.

What if we bred the cassowaries with the emus?

It feels so good to be an idort

We got some pretty high quality dog breeds from cross breeding them with dingoes, what could go wrong?

Christ, do they actually find that impressive?

the chances for a sequel.

In case someone is actually interested in its performance.

dunkey can be kind of a faggot sometimes but he has a good sense of humor so I don't care.

4cucks has been SonyGaf 2.0 for a while
I'm pretty sure half the threads are
Stop going there you fucking retarded nigger

Also this

You have to go back

Its all trash alright, just like Seth and Vyktar

That's the correct reason

Only those with senses of humor

I was going to believe you but then I saw
this
I know cuckchan is shit but really?
It's fucking Buzzfeed teir click bait

Nigger,console war threads are a daily occurence.
Mostly by salty NeoFag Sonyggers
The fucking baord is pure fucking garbage, as bad as this board has become after 2014 and even 2015, its still miles better than cuckchan where they actually have gold passes.

Evidence is beautiful.

Shit man I had almost forgotten about the passes, but the 2nd one, jesus dick.
offtopic but is something like this the reason why we have per post captchas now?

Of all the complaints this is the one i don't get as the same thing happened in both Ico and SoTC, their reasoning being that they wanted for horse and the girl to feel like actual human being and animal, not simply a robot that you steer with a controller.

You monkeys really do dance to his every tune. If he didn't want his youtube persona so to judged by his political opinion, he wouldn't use it fucking youtube persona as a political platform. Not only that, he wouldn't use it to insult people with differing political views. Fucking hypocrits.

You shit eaters remind me of the time he whined about getting banned from league of legends for being a shitter. Around the same time, you rats started coming out of the wood work, suddenly talking about how league of legends is terrible. His inflated ego and unwarranted self-importance is due to you faggots.

Hey, vyktar stopped playing overkike and I don't even think seth ever did.

Imagine if the dog actually listened. Everyone would complain about everything being to easy because all you did was guide a dog from point a to b.
I could be wrong. They might all praise it for being completely boring.

The reason why we have captcha now is because our resident autistic waste of life furfag BUI, that nuked several boards and found several exploits in Holla Forums's infrastructure in the past to ddos it, is on another autismal rage induced spree, letting a script copy paste posts from 4chan here in random threads, some say he payed a bunch of indians to solve captchas for him after which his bot kicks in, now with every post needing a captcha it SHOULD stop.

It's amazing where we started and then we are right now. From "POOLS CLOSED" to electing a fucking president. I hope that armed monesary of kekists pulls through just so we can say that we created a fucking religion.

It's just as Moot said 4chan isn't a platform for free speech and the mods are representative of the posters

well those exploits would've been found later anyway

m8 see
He's trash but thinking he's trash BECAUSE of the politics when the vast majority of his content is apolitical is retarded.

1. To know that, you'd have to watch a decent amount of his content. That's stupid and unreasonable because:
2. "Judge not, that ye be not judged." He used his youtube persona to call people idiots. You're telling me it's not fair to judge his youtube channel as a result. That's fucking stupid.

Also:
- Cubs winning the World Series
- Donald Trump winning presidency
- Fidel Castro kicking the bucket
- Kek
- MDE's World Peace
- Kanye being possibly redpilled
- Tay.ai
- Holla Forums finding spirit cooking
- Holla Forums finding ping pong / comet pizza / PizzaGate
- PewDiePie possibly being redpilled too
- Park Geun-hye being impeached (long story if you don't know her)
- White nationalist groups on the rise
2016 is a wild fucking ride

Time for me to stop posting.

wheres the sauce?

Why do people feel the need to defend even the worst aspects of games they like? Every time there's a hyped up big release like this they always act like it's flawless when it's very clearly not.

I have watched a decent amount of his content. That's how I know I don't like his content.
No, I'm saying purely on the grounds of political beliefs. You could add the political bit to a list of grievances deeming his channel bad, but the original post replied to was just a tweet of dunkey not liking that Trump was winning, and that was the sole reason presented in that post for him not being "Holla Forums approved."
That's what it's been about. Not that you cant judge his channel, but that judging a video game channel solely on the grounds of their political beliefs is monumentally idiotic. There's nothing more to that statement to be inferred or argued.

Normalfags easily fall for marketing and want to be part of a group, easily falling into peer preassure, so for them Marketing = Everyone likes the game = Its a good game, and anyone who disagrees is a contrarian/boogeyman/loser