Why there's not a single videogame made entirelly by a female?

Why there's not a single videogame made entirelly by a female?

Other urls found in this thread:

gameshed.com/Scary-Games/The-Crooked-Man/
vgperson.com/games/
youtube.com/watch?v=sC_tmUsw5hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sKn6jyS20Ys
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dimorphism
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/species
thonyc.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/a-double-bicentennial-georg-contra-ada-reality-contra-perception/
factmyth.com/factoids/ada-lovelace-wrote-the-first-computer-program/
manhood101.com/principles101.pdf
bookzz.org/book/952598/d0288f/?_ir=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because women want the recognition, but not the hard work.

Because biology.
Video games just like metal music and red meat is something male organism biologically requires.
If female actually, honestly like video games, she should check her hormones, she might be having troubles with health.

Because no women are raised to enjoy challenge and competition. All men are raised to seek challenge and enjoy competition, while women are raised to enjoy complacency. It's why you'll only ever see men with crazy ambitions that seem impossible and women only with lowly ambitions that are so easy to achieve it's pathetic.
It's why women thrive in common core math and men suffer, because it's not challenging or competitive.

Biology. Men are really good at focusing on a single thing, women good at focusing on several things at once. That's why all famous scientists are male and why women can always find thing that are hidden away faster than men.

I think some of the 2hu fangames are

Women aren't raised that way, it's how they are wired from birth. Natural selection has eliminated any woman with ambition, loyalty or courage since those tended to be the first ones to get killed when their village was conquered by the enemy. Meanwhile the meek and submissive females lived to see another day as breeding stock for their new masters.

Was thinking before you blurt out something bred out of your lineage or what?

wtf i hate touhou now

wow, biology is sexist.

This game is made by a woman, and I really loved the game. Surprising that women can make something enjoyable, but then again, they are japanese women.

gameshed.com/Scary-Games/The-Crooked-Man/

Seriously, even neptunia and other games, and some of the most awesome game soundtracks have women who contributed, but they are japanese. This is the result of being conservative I guess, it will make you bow down and make you learn how to appreciate hard work without some silly agenda.

Also, this woman:

vgperson.com/games/

She not only made several games, but translated a lot of great RPG maker games from japanese to english. Sometimes there's that 1% of women who good people.

Your teacher is calling, you'll stay after hours for extra lessons.

Yeah, they are called X and Y chromosomes.

Pretty sure some otome dating sims are.

Killcreek says no.

not a native speaker dumbass.

Women can make babies, and so have no desire or ability to ever create anything else. That's why everything a female produces is inferior to what a male produces.

but zoe quinn developed depression quest all by herself!

Uncommon time was
:^)

While I don't disagree with the premise you are implying, OP, I have to wonder how many games people actually give a shit about are made by only one person? I'm sure there are some, but probably very few, especially since the Atari era ended.

There are. They just usually work in a team of people. Like everyone else.

The best NWN mods ever made are all made by women.

A woman did the main original Tron soundtrack IIRC.

this guy gives a good insight on how different men and woman are.

Woman are wired differently than men.

Also, a single woman did this entire soundtrack, which is probably the best game OST ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=sC_tmUsw5hQ

And then there's this too, my favourite game OST ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=sKn6jyS20Ys

I know that 99% of the women have shit taste in everything and they only have hobbies for the attention of other people, but it happens that the other 1% are extremely talented and just did an amazing job.

Name one famous female scientist that wasn't married to someone working in the same field.

Even if Wu was female, R60 wasn't a solo project.

But OP was asking about games made entirely by one, not soundtracks.

Any evidence that Valine isn't a tranny though?

Don't they use pre-existing engines and just create assets for it?

I posted two links related to games, the soundtracks were a bonus.

First pic was made by Harry Patridge?

Developer(s) The Quinnspiracy
Publisher(s) The Quinnspiracy
Designer(s) Zoë Quinn
Writer(s) Patrick Lindsey
Composer(s) Isaac Schankler
Engine Twine

LOL

They're too busy drawing loli guro doujinshi.

that is how most galge is made, unless you're doing some hardcore shit like illusion there's no need to make your own engine.
I think stein's gate even runs on open source engine, don't quote me on that though

Disgusting.

they lack the autism required, this is why it is called a 1MA and not 1FA

This is the only correct response. You need to be sort of autistic and highly concentrated and hard headed to learn EVERYTHING on your own.

This

No, they are weird this way. It's their role to cooperate, not compete as men do. This is the same reason why world-wide, women have long hair and are submissive to their husbands.

The same reason that dogs bark and children cry.

*Wired

Why are there no babies made entirely by a female?

I know, that's the point I was making. Somewhere along the line a man or group of men make the actual "game" engine. Smart guys too, better to sell picks than go mining yourself.

that's not an answer to OPs question, instead proves it. why women can't develop a game singlehandedly if they're made for multitasking?

What the fuck fuck did the "developer" and the "designer" did if she didn't write a game that is a fucking power point?

She berated and shamed other people into making her game for her.

you're not in a fucking academics hall m8

This sounds quite contradictory considering women produce men, but then again, men produce men with the help of women.

Dimorphism has ancient Greek and species Latin roots. There are no native speakers to either one that are still living, dumbass.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dimorphism
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/species

Did someone leave the retard fence at /r9k/ open, or what?

Centipede
Rance

There's literally thousands.
You've just never heard of them.

Are you a little girl?

YW3 is currently the best paced Yokai game ever though.

It sold more then S&M

Obviously not. That's why he's sad.

monster girl quest

so what? are you one of the guys who said he might not be able to afford a lawyer?

how fucking retarded are you to think that the same laws and options your country has apply the same to other countries?

fucking retards on this board. just atleast try to check out how things work in a country before you talk shit

UNGA STILL HERE, UNGA SORRY FOR MAKING LITTLE SAD MAN MAD HELP UNGA WITH GAME AND UNGA NO DO IT AGAIN

You know, I thought I'd be able to think of a few. Just a couple, two or three. At least one. I can't.
Like, I can't even think of game projects led by a female. It's their own faults too, none of them go "oh hey you know what I wanna do? Spend countless hours of my time on an indie game that may or may not sell and be a waste of my time" or "Hey I'm gonna take a risk and start my own indie studio and head a project"
None of them go "Hey I'm gonna put in a ton of effort, become master of my craft in multiple fields, and try and get a lead dev role" (or if they do, they don't try enough to out-compete the men)
It's just a biological difference when you really think about it. Even games that make huge efforts to capture a female audience aren't even written by them. I thought life is strange HAD to be written by a female/females. Nope, male writers.

Wait a women did SotN, dude I never knew.

Morrowind mods are generally less elaborate and implemented in a less cludgy manner. Morrowind itself is also far less complicated so the ramifications of mods are less of an issue.

Modders really lean on papyrus in ways it was never intended to be used in order to crowbar their functionality into Oblivion and Skyrim whereas Morrowind modders, at least in my experience, tend to accept the limitations imposed on them and work within them. Some of the Skyrim modders especially are incredibly obnoxious about admitting how poorly implemented their mods are, e.g. the guy behind Hunterborn.

How new are you?

Dark Souls 3 and one of the Bloodborne composers was a woman too.

They can make good artists. Amy Henning is pretty good director as well. I think what the actual biological difference at play here is isn't as much about creativity or rational thought, but the fact that women are wired to be more submissive than men, meaning that they tend to be worse choices for leadership positions that still this day require some head-butting from time to time.

How many genuinely good games are there made by one person?

Cavestory
Tetris
…..
…..
…..
?

Bluecastle adding oneliners completely torpeedoed any possible seriousness to any character, Frank and Chuck alike,

Clearly you've never been around a group of women. Women are every bit as competitive as men are, they just tend to have different interests. Men generally don't notice when women are getting compete because it's usually over something that men don't give a second thought to.
Note that I'm not disagreeing with the broader point here.

Derp, mashed together "competing" and "getting competitive"

Augusta Ada King-Noel, Countess of Lovelace.
First programmer.
Q.E.D.

Wouldn't living out all her fantasies require YOU to be the one to tie her down and brand her with hot iron or something?

Reminds me of that all-woman company that fell apart to general cattyness and bitches.

She was known to annotate her code.
Everybody knows real programmers don't annotate shit.

Ironically, while men compete with each other they have a much easier time adjusting and reaching a compromise. Women want to cooperate by seeking group consensus but fail often, which results in infighting.

fixed it for you

alto needs lewding

and what does this have to do with making video games? or are you just blowing off steam?

No

thonyc.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/a-double-bicentennial-georg-contra-ada-reality-contra-perception/

factmyth.com/factoids/ada-lovelace-wrote-the-first-computer-program/

Faggot confirmed.

Random blog and dubious random website as sources. I believe I will stand by the lectures I sat through for my degree.

I am neither a bundle of wood nor a male.

That was a breddy good video. Thanks, user.

No, but seriously, darling. Post your tits.

holy fuck 2 hours?

ain't nobody got time for that shit

GTFO

No shit, they compete for status and dicks though.

Go read a book about being a man becuase clearly, you were raised in a feminist upbringing and don't understand basic gender roles.

manhood101.com/principles101.pdf

bookzz.org/book/952598/d0288f/?_ir=1

First debugger, arguably, since she picked out a bug in one of babbages programs. Calling her the first programmer is iffy since babbage wrote a bunch of a sample programs that she learned from in the first place.

of course women would push for fags

You know the drill honey, post them milk bags or GTFO.

Clearly it's because men are oppressing women and don't let them program because they don't want superior woman brain to get on top and break their boys club. We all know how much men hate it when women play videogames or do computer things or display interest in the same things that men do, they HATE it and wish such women didn't exist at all.

You know the rules tranny

Wrong, you retard. Rainbows were a very common design element in the 80s - maybe because older game machines were monochrome, and colors meant more advanced technology. So Activision had a rainbow in their logo, and almost every game they made for the 2600 had this art style.

Its a joke, are you autistic?

And an excellent one, to boot.

Poe's law strikes again.

user, go see your local autism doctor.

I never played it but I've been told you're a patrician for this post.

What is Elona

>>>/v9k/

Nope.

>How dare you criticize women
You're pathetic, user.

NOW IS OMIKRON

Fuck, I thought it stopped

I'm glad I live on the other side of the world and don't have to live with degenerate Japs.

that would mean there's no dude to order around

well you have fucking shit taste.

There are just so many correct answers to that question.
There should be games by girls, for girls and purchased by a vast majority of girls.
I feel like they should be making harvest moons and animal crossings.
Maybe a large number of romance centered games.

But making games takes quite a bit of math and women don't do well in STEM fields in general.
Beyond that there is a stigma toward games and some times even just using a computer for anything but social media is seen as disgusting and nerdy.

Masterworks

no love for the Snow Bros?
shame on you Holla Forums

I member

Sorry man, PC here.

Why don't you try /dsg/? I'm sure you'll find someone to help you.