Wtf happened to the turbo button Holla Forums?

Wtf happened to the turbo button Holla Forums?

Most games don't have faggot speed button pressing in them anymore except shit party games

The need for turbo buttons has all but disappeared outside of very shitty QTEs.

Considering turbo buttons are casual buttons I'm surprised this generation doesn't have them.

It was considered cheating and removed with the rise of e-sports.

They still had them when the second Modern warfare game came out. Semi-automatic guns like the FAL with it's high-stopping power became godlike with the use of a turbo button, since the programmers never limited how fast it could be shot.

where does the time go

Turbo buttons have always been a way for casuals to compete in fast paced games, now the games have become so casual there isn't a market for them.

Sure some faggots still use input cheats on PC but with every mouse supporting macros you don't need a special button.

Too powerful. Lots of deaths. Not worth the legal fees.

I may be a flaming retard but I never got the turbo button to work.

might make sense on shooterus with semi auto rapid firing guns but otherwise games don't really have button mashing anymore
80386 & close relatives are horribly old and nobody uses software made for them anymore, and even if they did while the architecture is the same there will probably be some kind of emulator for the game to work anyway

It went the way of the any key.

Probably.

Because people went turbo a long time ago.

Source?

stop relying on your feelings they DONT CONTROL YOU

i don't feel like working out and eating healthy
too bad, i do it anyway

i don't feel like studying a lot of the time. i do it anyway cause it helps me learn and improve

fuck off, come on.

Why not try to catch on with a cruise line or work at an airline? I don't know where you are from, but I ran across a uk gal that did a religous education program and then hooked on with helping poor street people around the world with board and stipen

it would take a grenade going off next to you to stop you from being cute

maybe not even that, if it were a small grenade

mousewheel dumbass

30fps

For the record, how turbo buttons worked was by firing an input every other frame.
So by the FPS going down, the turbobutton just sends an input every frame, which is functionally just holding the button

I honestly never understood how turbo buttons worked. But then I was young as fuck and didn't care anyhow.

Well now you know

I remember trying to use it back when I had Sonic Mega Collection, just to try to use that cheat code in vanilla Sonic 3.

Is it that one where you have to push a shitting dickton of buttons between the Sega Logo and the title screen?
Because I'm pretty sure that's fake, like the debug code for crash 1 that was printed in every manual, there literally aren't enough frames to make individual inputs.

Probably not

I'M

Test.

they went in the shitter with everything else that casuals liked because nobody needs them anymore

Test

I had that controller, really only useful for soul caliber 2. Useful in the sense that it actually worked.

ur mum

>>>/test/

Most buttons have turbo on them, this is why time slips away when you play video-games. Prove me wrong

good evening

Oh shit. Thank you for telling me. Didn't even notice.

no penis

No, because the terms of service that this article uses as its source doesn't even list W10 in the "covered services" list at the bottom. It's for Xbox/Windows Store.

It's just clickbait written by a moron.

Is just me or am I seeing unrelated post quoting random post? I have like 5 tabs open and all of them have some idiot posting unrelated shit to a post that has nothing to do with what he posted.

Hori controllers still have a turbo button. Look your shit up before you post.